New to this

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

New to this

Postby Avid » December 2nd, 2011, 4:58 pm

Hi everyone.
I'm definitely new to this hypnosis thing, but I've always been excited by the idea of being feminized and I was wondering if anyone could offer some suggestions.
My curiousity has gotten the best of me and I think I'd give it a shot here.

Thanks,
Avid
Avid

Postby carlton2011 » December 2nd, 2011, 5:05 pm

Yes, me too. I don't want to hijack the thread but I don't want to start another one either. Can anyone recommend an effective feminization file?
carlton2011

Postby ParanoidLord » December 2nd, 2011, 9:58 pm

Well, before you go off and download anything, you should probably try and figure out how far you're willing to go, since some of these files will change your life. Things like the LMS series and "Curse Stroke Sissy" are particularly effective, if you don't mind a slight loss of all your masculinity and a complete inability to function as anything but a transvestite.

Of course, if you just want to do some gender play, the TrigWoman files are tried and effective. Lady Rio's "Female Orgasm" is also beloved by the community. There's plenty of other options in between. As long as you've developed your basic trancing skills, you should be able to get good results from whatever you decide you want.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Avid » December 3rd, 2011, 5:29 pm

I'm looking for something drastic. Been thinking about it a while, and I'd like to see how far it can go. Got my eye on Curse Stroke Sissy once I've practiced trancing.
Thanks for your help, guys.
Avid

Postby winters10102003 » December 5th, 2011, 2:14 pm

i also recommend Curse Stroke Sissy it really did a number on me and helped me accept who i was.for the longest time i was obsessed with the file but after some help i was able to get some control of the need to listen. now for some odd reason the nasty little file is starting to creep back into my head again. which im afraid is a bad sign so here i am trying my best to keep from downloading the thing grrrrr.for the photos of my before and after are in the user gallery for those who are curious.
winters10102003
Regular
Regular

Postby Avid » December 5th, 2011, 6:48 pm

Your photos are fantastic! They also do well to further my decision on CSS. Thank you!!
Avid

Postby winters10102003 » December 9th, 2011, 9:01 am

thank you avid for your kind words to tell you truth that was the first time i ever saw myself in makeup,wig etc i was blown away that was really me. but also plz keep us updated on how your doing if it worked or not.
winters10102003
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum