Hypnotic New Year Resolution

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnotic New Year Resolution

Postby wolf010203 » January 1st, 2012, 12:05 am

What is your hypnotic new year resolution? Mine is to be a completely air-headed bimbo. I'm listening to "train bimbo" tonight![/quote]
wolf010203

What I listened to last night

Postby wolf010203 » January 1st, 2012, 5:44 pm

Last night I listened to:
-poledancer bimbo workout (I am like addicted to this song)
-bimbo slave mantra (I put this on loop while sleeping)
-train bimbo
Train bimbo, scared me a little. I listened the first time without like, previewing it and stuff and I remember there being like a ton of emphasis on men. "dress sexy for men" "think of sex with all men you see" "think of NOTHING but how to get men and look better for men". I am a strait male that just wants to experience being feminized, but I do not want to be tooootaly gay. For now I dont feel affected by the file like, at all. So I am going to listen again tonight! Beware, trainbimbo is pretty addicting! XD
wolf010203

Postby outkast1728 » January 1st, 2012, 8:02 pm

My NYR is to listen to the ottsel and anthro rabbit file until they've completely changed me.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Re: What I listened to last night

Postby oraprog » January 3rd, 2012, 4:42 am

wolf010203 wrote:Last night I listened to:
-train bimbo
Train bimbo, scared me a little. I listened the first time without like, previewing it and stuff and I remember there being like a ton of emphasis on men. "dress sexy for men" "think of sex with all men you see" "think of NOTHING but how to get men and look better for men". I am a strait male that just wants to experience being feminized, but I do not want to be tooootaly gay. For now I dont feel affected by the file like, at all. So I am going to listen again tonight! Beware, trainbimbo is pretty addicting! XD

Yes, well, isn't having sex with a man as a woman the most feminizing thing there is? I mean sure you can shave all your body hair, do your makeup, paint your nails pink, wear a wig, take hormones and even get breast implants...but ultimately until you want to have sex as a woman, you haven't gone the whole way, right?
oraprog
Regular
Regular

Postby outkast1728 » January 3rd, 2012, 4:48 am

mine is to become a himbo jock fox
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby qv » January 3rd, 2012, 8:44 pm

oraprog wrote:
-train bimbo

Yes, well, isn't having sex with a man as a woman the most feminizing thing there is? I mean sure you can shave all your body hair, do your makeup, paint your nails pink, wear a wig, take hormones and even get breast implants...but ultimately until you want to have sex as a woman, you haven't gone the whole way, right?

Uh, are you implying lesbians aren't women?
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby SissyAmy85 » January 4th, 2012, 7:11 am

-train bimbo

interesting :) im curious if it takes you the whole year to get what you want ;) keep us apprised!
SissyAmy85

Postby jcdps » January 5th, 2012, 5:24 pm

I don't want to make a new years resolution, as that would pressure me to do it simply because of this resolution not the hypnosis.

Over the past year or so I find myself getting increasing close to sucking a cock of a stranger.
jcdps
Regular
Regular

Sucking Cock...

Postby pennyT » January 6th, 2012, 2:59 pm

Oh girl!

Give in already! Like, once you suck a cock for real and get your creamy reward to swallow you will wonder why you waited!

Bimbo's (and good girls) suck cock and good cocksuckers always swallow!

giggle!

pennyt
pennyT
Regular
Regular

Postby pennyT » January 11th, 2012, 11:30 am

Blush...

Why thank you tanyaslave! I just know you will have all sorts of fun!

giggles...

maybe we can go looking for guys together!

pennyt
pennyT
Regular
Regular

Postby CycoMelody » January 16th, 2012, 11:58 am

My resolution is to make a few new hypnofiles. Pure and simple!

Melody
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Re: Hypnotic New Year Resolution

Postby bms » January 17th, 2012, 12:50 pm

wolf010203 wrote:What is your hypnotic new year resolution? Mine is to be a completely air-headed bimbo. I'm listening to "train bimbo" tonight!

Here is Allanah's new year resolution:
New Year Resolution

That's also my resolution :P
bms

Return to Feminizations Forum