nail polish

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

nail polish

Postby kunoichi » January 6th, 2012, 7:10 pm

along time ago I got the Japanese girl file and I thought it might not be working. In fact i had y doubts on if it was but I went and reviewed my request today and would you believe it. It just might. basically I put in there for a desire to wear nail polish and low and behold yesterday I put some on and had some help with it from a couple family members.{not that I can rely on all of them}. so my question is.. is this a sign of things to come.

p.s. sometimes it just might get interesting when you get the things you ask for. I sure hope this works out.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

hi

Postby wolf010203 » January 9th, 2012, 10:09 pm

what does the japanese girl file do?
wolf010203

Postby kunoichi » January 10th, 2012, 8:46 pm

well I only have half the request. the other half is berried in the forum. so I'll have to find it. but here is the first of it.

basically this is what I want
japanese shcool girl= in this mode I will desire to be some guys or girls submisive japanese gesha girl friend. I will want to dress and look the part and alos start
acting the part but only when safe. also in this mode a need to do house chores and
things I need to get done. I want to be done.
If I have a boy friend he can lock me into gay lust and if I have a girl friend then lesbian lust. this wll be explained by the yin yang thing. which there are two pieces to.
the blue and white side being this mode but the pink and black side being that of the tuff girl I want to be{basically the pink and black side is for another hypnosis.}
there should be a crossplay{it's basicaly cosplay in drag} as a girls from anime but only when safe. in this mode my personality should be of a girl
in a stereotypical japanese sex fantasy. a need to tell people you like in apropriate situation "miso horny me love you long time. should get a female form
also a desire to learn and speak engrish and japanese.{not english it's engrish}.this mode of being
will make me act like a japanese school girl.basicaly into this mode I am the perfect submisive japanes school girl/girlfreind.mentaly and physicaly
phyisical. lastly if I'm dressed in a kymono
or crossplay or a school uniform. then I can't drop the act. should include a disire to dress in said clothes and wear makeup and nail polish{when safe}
actually one more thing I should learn to look the parr so no one can't tell I'm not a girl.and a love for hello kitty
stuff.

p.s. this should be trigerable by yourself. saying me so horny me love you long time. and off by saying holy ya-we.
I want but thats for another hypnosis.I forgot in this mode you should be weak as a little girl
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » January 10th, 2012, 9:06 pm

well i can't find it but the othe rpersonality was to be a japanese kunoichi{female ninkja}. not sure if that was a pansexual or bi or lez but I think haxsaw knows
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » January 12th, 2012, 1:16 am

I can't believe this. i used to be ok with hello kitty and it wasn't a big deal to me but more and more I starting to see why hello kitty is awesome. I almost watched an episode on youtube.... it's so awesome. yeah i know I requested this but I so want to wear something with hello kitty on it.

sooooooooo!!!!!! ccccuuuuuuttttteeeee!!!!! yet so awesome!!!!!!
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

finally found it

Postby kunoichi » January 12th, 2012, 4:27 pm

basically the rest ids like this.... or at least that's what I requested
dominate tomboy lesbian japanese kunoichi girl
{female saperiority male rivals and what not}
{one a side note I had a third one but I'm already pansexual so I reavaluated.}

but I was wandering if anybody was interested in these two. mainly because I'd love to see these two.

I would also love tosee a girl invy curse. not to change youre mind on how hot girls are but to give you the opposite of penise envy. to make you envy/emulate/be rivals with women
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wolf010203 » January 12th, 2012, 8:32 pm

So the file that you have been listening to that causes all of the above changes is this one?

[url]http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/4986/Japanese-Girls!.php[/url]
wolf010203

Postby kunoichi » January 13th, 2012, 10:01 am

that's what i requested so yes.... but I'm not an expert.... I've heard of hypnosis that had a hundred trigers. by the way some of that info aboove is duplication.
Last edited by kunoichi on January 13th, 2012, 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » January 13th, 2012, 10:13 am

by the way hows it been working out for you. i now whats supposed to be in the file but that may just be psychosomatic.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wolf010203 » January 13th, 2012, 8:59 pm

I Would love to try it, but i do not have a premium account right now. I will definitely check it out when it becomes free though!
wolf010203

Return to Feminizations Forum