Perky Kitty Girl Wants to Play!

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Perky Kitty Girl Wants to Play!

Postby Senna » January 27th, 2012, 5:47 am

I am going to begin writing a script to revive my neko file work. This file will implant a perky kitty girl inside your mind and at first she will just seem playful but don't be fooled she will change your life. In time you realize you are starting to act like her more and more every day. Soon you will act like her all the time. Then one night you will have a dream about meeting her in your mind. She will enter your very core and soul and your body will slowly transform into her. Once everything except your penis has changed she will force you to get a sex change unless you are a female listener. The first sign that the transformation has started will be about 3 days after the dream about her. About 3 days after meeting her in your dreams men will notice larger nipple and budding breasts. She will make you wear a neko mimi and neko girl clothes all the time as she will make sure you have a neko mimi when you sleep, another neko mimi when you take a shower or bath, a neko mimi for any event like work and parties, and a casual neko mimi for the average day.

Who thinks this file is a good idea?
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby radar » January 27th, 2012, 7:02 pm

Sounds like a fine idea to me ;) miaoux. Xx
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby Khas » January 28th, 2012, 3:54 pm

Sounds really lovely. But could someone tell me what a Neko Mimi is?
Khas
Regular
Regular

Postby qv » January 28th, 2012, 4:12 pm

Khas wrote:Sounds really lovely. But could someone tell me what a Neko Mimi is?

Catgirl.

...it's Japanese. Try googling Neko Mimi, see what you come up with. More specifically, I think the intent of this usage is to signify the very real subculture of people that go around wearing cat ears and acting like catgirls.

Oh, one suggestion for Senna though... 3 days might be a bit too short of a time for some people to have such a comprehensive effect. I'd rather allow the subject to set their own personal timeline for the transformation, or barring that, having something small, easy, and meaningful trigger the growth in power of that girl; like music for instance. That way, you encourage gradual and steady transformation for those that need that.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Senna » January 28th, 2012, 4:38 pm

Well the 3 days is meant to let the listener know that physical change could start to happen as early as 3 days after you have the dream about the kitty girl but the change might not be noticed for a week or even a month depending on the person. It is meant more as a early warning so the listener can prepare for the change. Would be kinda embarrassing if someone had the dream and one morning about 3 to 6 days later they have small boobs and no plans to hide it if they needed to.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby qv » January 28th, 2012, 7:49 pm

Ohhhhhh......
Well then... disregard me, I cook socks
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lucia-emilie » February 1st, 2012, 5:25 pm

sounds like a great idea
It's fun to believe
lucia-emilie

Postby shinysub » February 2nd, 2012, 12:23 pm

Oh I really like the sound of this for sure mmmmm :)
shinysub

Postby Tangy » February 2nd, 2012, 12:33 pm

shinysub wrote:Oh I really like the sound of this for sure mmmmm :)

Senna What happen to Micheal? you went from Taking over his Body and locking him a cage now he is a Cat GIRL is he even still aware. Since you are so Good at taking over others can you make a Baby virgin of that file?

Moving Forward :?: :idea: :arrow:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Senna » February 4th, 2012, 2:01 am

Tangy wrote:
shinysub wrote:Oh I really like the sound of this for sure mmmmm :)

Senna What happen to Micheal? you went from Taking over his Body and locking him a cage now he is a Cat GIRL is he even still aware. Since you are so Good at taking over others can you make a Baby virgin of that file?

Moving Forward :?: :idea: :arrow:

Sure I could try something like that. My files are very effective when used repeatedly but it is more effective if I work with each person directly for deep reprogramming of the brain. Working with a person through email or online chats allows me to go deep into their minds and then the reprogramming can begin making any and all mental changes possible then the physical changes will follow slowly. I plan to start coming up with new ways to make all my files become twice as effective as they are already.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » February 19th, 2012, 11:57 am

[quo

Senna?

I am here Tangy the voice
Last edited by Tangy on February 20th, 2012, 9:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby qv » February 20th, 2012, 2:05 am

Tangy wrote:Senna?

There a file on this site that's been very effective i was excited about the effects and still am Excited about them, last night while listing to the file there are a lot of laughter in the file whispering say you are a girl you always been a girl lots of different women's laughing at Different age groups even even hear a baby laughing, the more i listen to the file i can hear while staring in the mirror,my ear phones on medium i can hear the laughter coming out my mouth i open my mouth and the laughter is deep down in me right now but i can hear it get louder in my vocal cords, so i open my mouth and it gets louder as if i am laughing and for a brief moment i could hear her in my mouth very clearly as if i was her and then it went back down in my chest it hard to explain this and put it into words.hope this is clear.

...not even remotely clear. Care to share what the file is? That might help.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » February 20th, 2012, 2:13 am

[quote="qv"][quote="Tangy"]Senna? Now what

happen to Micheal?
Tangy wants to know because Tangy has come to life and her new name is Tammie :D The voice told me to go on the internet, and tell you. that Tammie is here I do not feel Threaten. Micheal needs to talk to Me.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum