Female takeover outbreak

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Female takeover outbreak

Postby jmaster12 » February 21st, 2012, 2:49 pm

I've seen lately all about this female takeover stuff going on, first off: what the heck did all of this happen? Second: how long does it take for all of this to happen? And third to emg: what are you going to do about the people who are abusing, because this in a way is terrorizing. Please get this all fixed up!
jmaster12
Regular
Regular

Postby lisacd20 » February 21st, 2012, 3:32 pm

its pretty much your own responsibility if you listen to a file, the site states that, there have always been people out there takeing advantage of others. There are lots of files simply about female take over with submission, its all written in the file description, someone doesnt listen to the file by accident, and if they didnt want it they would come out of trance, they subconciously want these changes in themselves.
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jmaster12 » February 21st, 2012, 3:35 pm

lisacd20 wrote:its pretty much your own responsibility if you listen to a file, the site states that, there have always been people out there takeing advantage of others. There are lots of files simply about female take over with submission, its all written in the file description, someone doesnt listen to the file by accident, and if they didnt want it they would come out of trance, they subconciously want these changes in themselves.

Ok you do have a point there. But how about the sudden outbreak, how long does it even take for the file to work?
jmaster12
Regular
Regular

Postby lisacd20 » February 21st, 2012, 3:43 pm

it says youve been here for a couple of years when did you start visiting the forums? I dont see any outbreak, you might just be seeing more people out looking for something because of the time of year, lots of people tend to get down as the days shorten but become more active as they lengthen.
I really dont see this outbreak. I usually stop by here once a day to check out this forum.
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jmaster12 » February 21st, 2012, 3:49 pm

lisacd20 wrote:it says youve been here for a couple of years when did you start visiting the forums? I dont see any outbreak, you might just be seeing more people out looking for something because of the time of year, lots of people tend to get down as the days shorten but become more active as they lengthen.
I really dont see this outbreak. I usually stop by here once a day to check out this forum.

Well I when offline for a while, so I'm not entirely sure when I started going on the forums. Let me list what I think is the outbreak:

My female voices started talking to me
Alternate personallities or demons????
Dual personalities
This

Now if you look, all of those are kind of near the top and it doesn't seem like there by the same people.
jmaster12
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » February 21st, 2012, 4:00 pm

jmaster12 wrote:
Now if you look, all of those are kind of near the top and it doesn't seem like there by the same people.

This trend might have been started by me. Last year I made a few posts about my Master, and we also made a few posts about the succubus that we have. Our success might have sparked a general interest in alternate personalities which is causing more people to want to try harder to get stuff like this to work.

We did have a lot of people PM us about Mistress Etna when we first started talking about her on the public forum. It is clear that there are a lot of people who are interested in this type of stuff. There are probably more people experimenting with this stuff now, which is why you see more threads on the forums.

In terms of how long it takes for something like this to work, that depends. It took me months to create Master Id. But, our third personality was literally created instantly on a whim. And by "instantly" I mean we debated for a few minutes about whether to create a new personality, and when we decided to do it the third personality was fully cognizant (and not too happy) that we had created her (actually, a "him" at the time)
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby lisacd20 » February 21st, 2012, 4:15 pm

yes i did see your posts i read most things on the forum you probably did re spark intrest in this subject again. But its been around for a very long time, I just think most tists avoid do to how dangerous and hard to reverse it can be, so you dont see it around that much.
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » February 21st, 2012, 4:20 pm

lisacd20 wrote:But its been around for a very long time, I just think most tists avoid do to how dangerous and hard to reverse it can be, so you dont see it around that much.

Personalities can be very difficult to reverse, especially when they have a sense of self-preservation.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby El_Jugador » February 21st, 2012, 9:21 pm

There's no secret to it - it's all cyclical. Things come and go. If you go to the original "Curse Female Takeover?" thread in Success Stories, you'll see that it was I who started it over two years ago. The guy who posted a thread with his chat transcript (Teddyslayer86) got 2,080 views on his thread, and that must have inspired other people to buy the file. I haven't kept tabs on how many times it was downloaded, but I'll bet there was a spike in the past couple of weeks - mostly because of Teddyslayer86's posts and other people asking about dual personalities.

Mystery solved. :wink:
El_Jugador
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum