looking for someone to feminize me totally

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

looking for someone to feminize me totally

Postby Lhatis » May 15th, 2012, 1:09 pm

i really want to dispose of all my male traits i just want to be a complete girl so anyone who can help me? well i thought a lot about this so this is my first post i think i finally have the guts to do so anyone who can help leave there emails or pm me ^^
Lhatis

Re: looking for someone to feminize me totally

Postby Tangy » May 28th, 2012, 1:39 am

Lhatis wrote:i really want to dispose of all my male traits i just want to be a complete girl so anyone who can help me? well i thought a lot about this so this is my first post i think i finally have the guts to do so anyone who can help leave there emails or pm me ^^

The essayist way is to pretend you got caught wearing women cloths and explain to them in a very sad way how you feel.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby jmaster12 » May 28th, 2012, 1:11 pm

Lhatis wrote:i really want to dispose of all my male traits i just want to be a complete girl so anyone who can help me? well i thought a lot about this so this is my first post i think i finally have the guts to do so anyone who can help leave there emails or pm me ^^

join the club
jmaster12
Regular
Regular

Postby Lhatis » May 30th, 2012, 2:19 pm

Tangy wrote:

The essayist way is to pretend you got caught wearing women cloths and explain to them in a very sad way how you feel.

i actually thought about that but dunno since my family is kinda sexist very macho stereotype since im mexican =/ thats quite the problem
Lhatis

Return to Feminizations Forum