sissy v.s. badass{why not both???}

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

sissy v.s. badass{why not both???}

Postby kunoichi » June 20th, 2012, 1:41 pm

A long time ago I combined two of my fantasies. one my sexual best kept fantasy and my best life fantasy and for a lack of a better term it's called warrior hyrachy.{sorry I butchered that word butt.} It'asone of my best and least thought about fantasies.

{one a side note:but couldn't you imagine combining hypnosis with a halo match leader board mentality. as you move lower on the list the more of a sissy you'll be and the more submissive you'll become to ether the people above you or chosen peopel.}

but nyways.... this was one of my best but lest thought of fantasies. the thing is my best friend has got an idea that may be interesting. he calls it "sissy badass," the thing is can tyou bbe both at once. brb
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » June 20th, 2012, 1:44 pm

back to what i was saying... being a badass entails an atitude but being a sissy can mean many different things. so tell me your thoughts.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby botytis » June 20th, 2012, 9:46 pm

I think being a badass entails having some feelings of inadequacy. Overcompensating for less than a sissy!
botytis

Postby FentFan » June 25th, 2012, 10:43 pm

I just tried to visualize what would happen if I saw a badass sissy.

I've now discovered an effective method of causing my brain to shutdown, provided it doesn't explode.
FentFan

Postby ParanoidLord » June 26th, 2012, 7:17 pm

I gave it some thought, and I think the best way to go about it is to emphasize the dichotomy and have one mode active at a time. Perhaps you could make a file that makes you feel tough and confrontational in public, but makes you pamper yourself like a little girl at home. There are a few files here that do the latter, but none that I know of doing both at the same time.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » June 28th, 2012, 2:06 pm

that will not work for me. i like being openily femininen and badass like these girls.

<object width="512" height="288"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/ojVYVKqvBW9djiX14y-TnQ?shared_ad_id=106008"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed

but I also like to be submissive or at least the idea of. the only thing that will fix that in any fantasy is warrior rank.

p.s. if the video don't show up then look up panty stocking and garderbelt in hulu search. please will it show up.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » June 28th, 2012, 2:11 pm

or beyonetta
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » June 28th, 2012, 3:10 pm

think tuff but femminine these aren't sissies but these girls are badass.

http://www.outofhp.com/2011/12/great-main-female-video-game-characters/

the reason i bring this up is because pantty and stocking are too skanky for me btu the a long the right idea.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum