Question; Does Feminization Hypnosis really work?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Question; Does Feminization Hypnosis really work?

Postby Nadyra » November 4th, 2012, 9:52 am

Greetings Community,

I do not know if this is placed in the right part of the forum, I think so because of the fact that it is about feminization.

Anyway, my question is: Does it really work?

I'm the kind of person that doesn't really believe/trust in things that fast.. But I secretly want it to work.

However, is there any given proof of someone on this site.. That has been 'transformed' from a man into a woman using hypnosis?

If so, which file(s) did you use and how long did it take for it to take effect?

With greetings,
Nadyra
Nadyra

Postby qwertyqazwsxasd » November 4th, 2012, 11:23 pm

Well, I myself act more feminine, and also I started liking more girl stuff after some hypnosis from this site files.
qwertyqazwsxasd

Postby dark_wolf49 » November 5th, 2012, 6:46 am

Nadyra
Read the post before this one and you can judge for yourself. Talk about the post before yours here.
dark_wolf49
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Nadyra » November 5th, 2012, 10:46 am

I don't get what you mean with 'Talk about the post before yours here.'

But okay, so you act more feminine, good to know, but.. what about the 'physical changes' some files offer?
Nadyra

Postby dark_wolf49 » November 6th, 2012, 8:01 am

Check out this post. It was before yours til I posted: yes hypnosis works.
dark_wolf49
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KIY » November 6th, 2012, 10:01 pm

The "physical changes" question is a real controversy. Common wisdom is that hypnosis does not cause physical changes, yet others swear it does.

Some change does seem possible-- but don't expect to wake up some morning and find that you are now a glamorous, young Hollywood actress, especially if you are an overweight, middle-aged man-- or even anything half as dramatic.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby winters10102003 » November 6th, 2012, 10:17 pm

i believe it does work honestly i toyed with curse stroke sissy as a joke and now i have to dress up fully to feel relaxed and pleasure. I also have new desires that i never ever and i mean ever had prior to the file for example just wearing panties to me i didn't care about them i would tighty whitey's as panties , but now i own 10 pairs..bras to. things like men are creepy into my mind I've had phone sex with guys since the file and i considered myself straight but when i'm fully dressed as a woman i become so submissive i can't stop myself. all i care about is giving pleasure to men and women when i become Vivian. these are few things that have happened to me ...i feel like a Jeckel and Hyde case were i become this other person and i can only embrace its gender as my own.
winters10102003
Regular
Regular

Postby KIY » November 7th, 2012, 5:55 pm

The original poster wants to know about what PHYSICAL changes you have experienced. So, please clarify along those lines, winters10102003 and dark_wolf49. What physical changes have either of you experienced? And, since rumored physical changes interest me (although I do not particularly care if they are feminizing changes or not-- my interest is more what the mind can and cannot do), what proof do you have?
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Science!

Postby Plaat » November 7th, 2012, 11:46 pm

Just know that your asking for informal feedback, no amount of positive comments or results does not equal proof. Is it probable that it works; yes if you use it enough, just if you only watch on type of tv show its all you would think about. That said, its all a matter of degrees and there are gray areas and unseen variables. You are not going to get proof unless we have a trial of 20 hetero men and chart results. I for one have not have files effect me strongly, my mindset about male and female has sure been blurred, by the files as much as this community. I only wish I could meet some in person.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dark_wolf49 » November 8th, 2012, 7:14 am

KIY, I used to be flat chested like any other guy after listening to a few files on here ,I now can wear a 38C bra, i can almost fit into a 40C. I posted a pic in the gallery. it's titled: 2012, and I forget the rest but it is second pic.
dark_wolf49
Mentor
Mentor

Postby tmichellev » November 10th, 2012, 3:08 pm

I have pert titties now, they are very noticeanle and i never had thm until hypnos, i have to shave myself almost every other day because i cant stand hair on my testicles or ass, i need to be smooth other wise i feel gross, i actually also feel the need to have cock in my ass and mouth, i never had that feeling before until worship the cock hypnosis, and EMC's hypnos i listen to hypnos and they work on my mind, they change the way i think about sex, when i am geting a blow job from my girl i think about me sucking my own cock or a cock, then i cum harder, thats in many hypnos, saying i wont be able to cum unless i think about cock when having sex, and to tell you the truth, i would suck cock and get fucked by cock every day if i could find someone who could handle my dressing up and makeup, those guys are hard to find,
tmichellev
Regular
Regular

Postby debbie32 » November 17th, 2012, 2:30 pm

I found that listening to the tapes puts me in the frame of mind I need to behave like a girl and a silly girl at that. I listen while applying my makeup before going out and gives me the confidence and courage to be out and about at the mall shopping with all the other girls. I see so much different including fashions and have started changing my woredrobe into more frilly and lacey things esp in pink.
debbie32
Regular
Regular

Postby KIY » November 17th, 2012, 6:05 pm

Plaat-- Unfortunately, I don't have the resources (money, time, degree[s], connections, etc.) to conduct any original research. And, considering that from what I read, the same studies are frequently cited as evidence both ways! Plus, given what I have read, you are extremely overly optimistic in your estimate of what it would take to have widely accepted proof.

I was trying to get people to answer what I perceived as the original poster's question, plus I wanted to see if anyone had any pictures or other similar evidence (even if it would not be considered scientific.) dark_wolf49 apparently does have some pictures on this site... now I have to see if I can find them. Which is something I have not had good luck with.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby gdrileyx » December 5th, 2012, 9:58 pm

If my files didn't work for me, I wouldn't have spent so much time making more of them.

I've had real good results from hypnosis. I'm not talking about the kind of outrageous results some people claim for body reshaping or hormone changes, nor the kind of rapid change that others claim for their hypnosis files. I'm talking about slow, steady, realistic changes in my temperament and sexuality. Of course there is no proof that the changes are not entirely due to the long-term effects of hormones, but I believe that the hypnosis has increased the effects of changes due to other causes. I also believe that hypnosis has counteracted one of the negative aspects of hormone-therapy, decreased sex-drive.

The main thing I have accomplished with hypnosis is to achieve a fully-female mind-set. By this I mean that I completely forget that I was not always female, or that there is anything that sets me apart from other females, or that my plumbing is not like other females'. In other words, freedom from self-consciousness about being trans. But more than that, I feel beautiful and sexy. Contrary feedback doesn't bother or disturb me.

It started with listening to amateur files, then research, then to making my own files, and now I don't really need anything to get into a suggestable state and do self-hypnosis all in my head.
gdrileyx
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum