I love hello kitty stuff

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I love hello kitty stuff

Postby kunoichi » November 5th, 2012, 4:28 pm

I defiantly know this has something to do with my hipnosis. what do you guys think.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Senna » November 5th, 2012, 8:57 pm

It might be the hypnosis has let you express yourself more. Almost every man has at least one slightly girly interest no matter what it is. The male usually denies it and only expresses it when nobody is around or he is to afraid to express it because he wants to keep his manly image. It is highly possible you have had this interest for sometime now even if you were not completely aware of it. Hypnosis has just made it show more.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » November 6th, 2012, 7:55 am

Well I have been listening to a file to bring out a second female personality.
It should be noted I have never really been manly I hate most guy things and I like being feminine in certain regards.

Anyway since I decided to listen to my file and bring out a second female personality, people have said I have changed I have lately bought a lot more girls clothes well jeans tshirts and hoodies mainly because they look nice and fit me better than my guy clothes hehe.

I have also been to get my eyebrows threaded that was way out of my comfort zone but it needed doing.

I cant say if its the file or me just finaly doing things I want to do to make me happy but there is one thing im definatly changing. I will let you draw your own conclusions.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby kunoichi » November 6th, 2012, 9:05 am

it would seem to me i put that interest in there or at least requested it so it must be workintg.. why it'w not showing{well i think i know why....???}
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum