Your ass is a vagina.

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Your ass is a vagina.

Postby Maid_Hazuki » April 2nd, 2012, 12:20 pm

I have been thinking about making a file for males and shemales that want to be fucked in the vagina like a woman. The ass is already the closet thing to a vagina so I will make a file to change the feeling in your ass. My file will basically turn it into a vagina by making it more sensitive like a vagina. When you get fucked the experience will be much more enjoyable then before and you will have multiple orgasms like a woman. Your ass will even self lubricate itself like a pussy does and your butt hole will grow bigger until it is the size of a average vagina. This is important so you can fit any cock in it. The butts normal function for using the bathroom won't change. In fact when you crap then it will feel like there is a huge dick in there until you finish using the bathroom. Who thinks I should make this file?
Maid_Hazuki
Regular
Regular

Postby Gardman » April 2nd, 2012, 12:56 pm

Mmmmm yes! Mouth and ass please :)
Gardman

Postby Plaat » April 2nd, 2012, 9:36 pm

I already imagine the bathroom thing, its an ok idea, but I'm more for mental changes.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nystul » April 3rd, 2012, 1:13 pm

I like it, i would like to hear it to see how it works.
nystul

Vagina

Postby slut » April 19th, 2012, 7:47 am

Sounds like a great idea, the ass is already sensitive & can make its own lubrication. By getting the message through with a deep hypnosis I think the function of the new vagina will be greatly enhanced. Massage will open it up to take any large cock, you need to overcome initial sphincter respose of tightening up, so relax, massage Open up & enjoy.
slut
slut

Re: Vagina

Postby Maid_Hazuki » April 19th, 2012, 5:18 pm

slut wrote:Sounds like a great idea, the ass is already sensitive & can make its own lubrication. By getting the message through with a deep hypnosis I think the function of the new vagina will be greatly enhanced. Massage will open it up to take any large cock, you need to overcome initial sphincter respose of tightening up, so relax, massage Open up & enjoy.
slut

Exactly my point. The butt is very similar to the vagina. I plan to completely remove the sphincter response that makes the the butt tighten and I will replace it with a new feeling. This new feeling will make the butt relax for big cocks. The butt will become much more sensitive inside so sex will be more pleasurable. Once the change is complete it will respond like a vagina does and it will never tighten in any sexual situation. When a cock is near it the butt will be completely relaxed and it will will open wider ready to accept any cock of any size.
Maid_Hazuki
Regular
Regular

Postby teil01 » May 3rd, 2012, 8:51 pm

Sounds like a good file to try. When will it be ready?
teil01

Postby Tangy » May 5th, 2012, 12:46 pm

teil01 wrote:Sounds like a good file to try. When will it be ready?

You Make it try it and let us know if it Works ....Looking forward to hear form you soon.

Moving Forward :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :roll:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby razinthe1st » August 3rd, 2012, 5:07 am

how is the file coming?
razinthe1st

Postby Maid_Hazuki » August 4th, 2012, 1:31 am

razinthe1st wrote:how is the file coming?

I have already finished the script. The file will be released sometime this month.
Maid_Hazuki
Regular
Regular

Postby tmichellev » August 4th, 2012, 11:08 am

my little girly cunt already feels like a vagina when its getting a long hard cock fucked in and out of it, but i would listen to your file because i think it would give me even more intensity
tmichellev
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » August 4th, 2012, 11:25 am

tmichellev wrote:my little girly cunt already feels like a vagina when its getting a long hard cock fucked in and out of it, but i would listen to your file because i think it would give me even more intensity

Where is the Air FRESHENER :o :o
OOPS I need a TAMPAX HEEE Heee Heeee Giggle Giggle~~ :oops:
Last edited by Tangy on August 27th, 2012, 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby dr12 » August 26th, 2012, 9:58 pm

If you need testers...
dr12

Postby tmichellev » August 27th, 2012, 4:58 pm

oh my, my asspusy smells like fresh roses-but i must stay way from the salsa
tmichellev
Regular
Regular

Postby debbie32 » November 21st, 2012, 5:18 pm

Practice makes perfect and the more it happens the easier it is to relax. It is a wonderful sensation and love the sissy orgasms I get. So much better than jerking off.
I love kissing while a guy fingers my vagina now and in no time you want to feel that warm meat penetrating in and out till he explodes his seed.
If you feel you are too tight then start out using a butt plug and work up to larger sizes. You wont regret the heavenly feeling
debbie32
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum