I have decided to take the plunge.

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I have decided to take the plunge.

Postby Paula423 » January 21st, 2013, 4:13 am

I have been toying around with the idea of hypnosis for a while, in the past I tried a few clips but was never able to go under. I went on the route of video hypnosis, which also never really took me under but it definitely did change my sexual preferences a lot, sites like anna malice are one example. Anyways, I currently am a 20 year old university student, and don't really want to become a sissy, I have a girlfriend in a long distance relationship and aspirations for my life, I kind of want to live a normal life and have a wife kids ect... but on the other hand, the first time I put on panties was around the age of 13, and there is a sissy side to me. I also had multiple gay encounters when I was younger, with other boys... On the other hand, once again, I love girls and used to be very attracted to them.

For the last couple of days I have been practicing trancing with ocntrl's deep trance file, but I never achieved a real trance effect, more of deep relaxation. Tonight I will listen to the file again, and then play Little Miss Squidgy and Little Miss Squidgy Panties. I really want all of it in a way, but I don't want it on the other hand.. I don't know what to do. But I am taking the plunge. Please let me know of your opinions if you care at all, I need some help...
Paula423

Postby Blackjaz » January 21st, 2013, 9:55 am

I just say to get it out of your system and do it. You'll regret it later in your life. I am not in college or 21, but I am 24 going on 25. Exp something you want to try.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Re: I have decided to take the plunge.

Postby jessicd » January 21st, 2013, 12:14 pm

Paula423 wrote:I have been toying around with the idea of hypnosis for a while, in the past I tried a few clips but was never able to go under. I went on the route of video hypnosis, which also never really took me under but it definitely did change my sexual preferences a lot, sites like anna malice are one example. Anyways, I currently am a 20 year old university student, and don't really want to become a sissy, I have a girlfriend in a long distance relationship and aspirations for my life, I kind of want to live a normal life and have a wife kids ect... but on the other hand, the first time I put on panties was around the age of 13, and there is a sissy side to me. I also had multiple gay encounters when I was younger, with other boys... On the other hand, once again, I love girls and used to be very attracted to them.

For the last couple of days I have been practicing trancing with ocntrl's deep trance file, but I never achieved a real trance effect, more of deep relaxation. Tonight I will listen to the file again, and then play Little Miss Squidgy and Little Miss Squidgy Panties. I really want all of it in a way, but I don't want it on the other hand.. I don't know what to do. But I am taking the plunge. Please let me know of your opinions if you care at all, I need some help...

You sound very similar to me not too long ago (23 now), just dont lose who you are or your identity in the process of exploring your desires. It's likely you have repressed your desires for femininity, bisexuality, subimssion, dressing etc. and i would say its good to explore that but at the same time dont kid yourself (or allow others//files) to kid you into thinking thats all you are. x

Enjoy, explore, develope, but dont lose yourself, or at least leave breadcrumbs so you can find your way back xD
jessicd

Postby tmichellev » January 21st, 2013, 3:51 pm

thers no reason not to suck cock and take nice hard meat in your boy pussy and still have sex with a woman...you have one life, live it to the fullest just play safe...i love eating pussy and fucking girls...i just also happen to like it when daddy get behind me sticks his cock in my cunt and grunts out a nice long load of hot cum in me...the feeling of sucking cock is like no other, and when it pops its amazing...luv itttttttttt...luv it.
tmichellev
Regular
Regular

Postby Paula423 » January 22nd, 2013, 8:13 am

well 3 listens later, I don't feel any difference at all. I'm also kind of bored by the file. I did orgasm to the thought of penis at the end of the clip, everytime... but I also haven't really been horny since the last time I listened, been masturbating way too much recently. Anyways, I don't think this kind of thing is for me. I'm also unable to trance really. If someone wants to help me write me a personal message, but yeah. I think I might just put this dark place behind myself and get back into my life. My wanting to escape from depression is really why I'm doing all of this, but the truth is you can't escape, you can only fight it or commit suicide.

btw if anyone is interested, here is a very interesting read http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Beautiful/189125/russian-sleep-experiment-o
Paula423

Postby maverika » January 22nd, 2013, 12:17 pm

Hi Paula, sorry to hear your still having problems with with trancing, here lemme help! :wink:

Have a quick look here, i'm gonna recommend G-File by Sarnoga.

[url]http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10353[/url]

Also, I think you need to be a little more specific, i notice you've posted in the femme forum, but actually haven't 'specifically' said what your after? xdressing? fetish fun? eating cum?
I think i ended up here after annamalice too, but much longer after I had spent time on the 'chans fiddling with stuff.

I read a quote on one of those 'chans that, basically, they'd gone back and forth with this stuff, but just regarded it as spank material. I feel kinda the same, I suspect you do too.

MSj's files are the worse place to start. Their long, overly complicated, and try to do too much, I would recommend getting a few Isabella valentine files or Goddess Lycia files, if your into sissyfication/xdressing i would from here recommend Goddess Gracie bimbo blessing 1 and 2

Once you've used G-file a two or three times, can i suggest Sarnoga's - learning to listen, or look for aural sedation(for induction), both these files are pretty good, it may take a few listens to get used to the rhythm of the files, aural is actually a silent/subliminal file and will require a bit of patience on your part. the best way to use these files is probably just to read some text, perhaps surf the forums here while the file does it's thing you can get sucked under quite quickly without realising!

I hope any further experiences you have here are more pleasant, I know its tuff. i dropped out of uni, about your age, and went into a 7 month depression, that really was one of the lowest points in my life. But, i found a job, joined the real world, 2 months later i was back to reality, buying comics, computer games and eating well etc, I almost couldnt remember the bad times.

Anyway, try G-file, then use those inductions with a file from the site, maybe cum curse! Always a popular file!

Ciao!
M~
maverika
Regular
Regular

Postby Paula423 » January 30th, 2013, 9:30 am

Well I don't know if I am able to go into a trance, the best I have achieved was a feeling of being pulled into a more and more relaxed state. In a way that I would be able to almost only focus on the hypnotist, but I was still aware and I was still able to wake up at any second.

I have seen a hypnotist live once, and he had his subjects literally totally under control, he could even wake them up and have them do things like hug each other or smell things and just crazy stuff... I want to achieve a kind of trance where I need to be woken up to get out of it again, I mean many files have a wake up part at the end so I assume that kind of trance is possible.

Anyways, just writing here to report back. I have been listening to Little Miss Squidgy Panties for the most, and I have ordered 8 panties, stockings and a bra from Victorias secret. They will arrive any day, I can't wait to wear panties every day.

:D:D

can someone respond regarding my idea about trance.
Paula423

Postby ParanoidLord » January 30th, 2013, 11:06 pm

Unless you go very deep, it's normal to retain some awareness during a trance. The good news is that you don't have to go very deep to implement behavior modification, although it certainly helps.

I'd do what Maverika says and keep working on your direct trancing skills, which basically means you should simply trance with utilitarian, non-sexual files at least a few times to practice going down.
(Don't) avoid the noid.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby PowerHoden » January 31st, 2013, 4:17 am

If you want to achieve this super deep kind of trance you really should listen to files only based about trancing you.

Else you were already in a pretty decent trance.
PowerHoden
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum