I regret my curiosity in sissy hypno flash vids years ago

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I regret my curiosity in sissy hypno flash vids years ago

Postby IWANTHOTDOG » February 15th, 2013, 8:59 pm

Long ago when I initially saw some hypnotic flashes encouraging one to suck cock or wear panties, I was intrigued. I would just watch them a few minutes at a time just out of curiosity but I would always look away because seeing penis still disturbed me.

That initial curiosity was a bad idea. Since then I started watching more and more and now the thought of sucking a cock gets me very aroused. I don't want to but I feel soon I'm going to actually suck a real man off. Although I still feel I would back out if the situation actually arose so that's a good thing. What should I do?
IWANTHOTDOG
Regular
Regular

Postby PowerHoden » February 15th, 2013, 9:04 pm

Last edited by PowerHoden on July 17th, 2014, 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PowerHoden
Regular
Regular

Postby ipnosi » February 15th, 2013, 9:40 pm

I love those videos! Watching them always makes me feel so submissive and horny. I just have to wrap my lips around a nice hot dog or popsicle. Of course now I have my very own dildo to slurp on ^_^

Which one's your favorite?
ipnosi
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » February 17th, 2013, 10:06 am

ipnosi wrote:I love those videos! Watching them always makes me feel so submissive and horny. I just have to wrap my lips around a nice hot dog or popsicle. Of course now I have my very own dildo to slurp on ^_^

Which one's your favorite?

:o Whats the Difference from sucking on your Thumb? You have five of them and it's free. :) :D
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Some feelings cannot be licked

Postby Calimore » February 17th, 2013, 11:40 am

Hasn't anyone made a file yet that makes one see all penises as lollipops to savory to bite, so tasty they must be licked?
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby Euripides » February 18th, 2013, 11:29 am

To the OP, you should probably get it out of your system with some of the real videos with audio archived here: http://annamalicesissy.blogspot.com/

Those will remove your confusion, regret, and doubt.[/url]
Euripides

See? Helpful and courteous.

Postby Calimore » February 18th, 2013, 11:39 am

I KNEW someone would come along and clarify things for you. That blog should be most helpful. It's alway nice to discover new resources that can help you with your problems.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

What to do indeed

Postby Plaat » February 18th, 2013, 2:20 pm

I've watch both and all kinds and have the same feelings, I fear is not want you describe but that I can't easily be sexy with a woman. I'm developing a FWB and shes into me; even with the jitters I get being around her, or even at the mention of me sex and a woman. Is this the subs from all the femme files over the years kicking in? Maybe for the sake of sanity I'm going to detox abit. Or at least lay off any files which mention lack sexiness skills with the ladies. No more LMS! I'm also around a gay guy whos very forward about his sex life (70, all 5-7 he says out of the blue. He lives to piss prudes off) and might indulge, but even with all the trancing. I'm not seeing it happening. For years I've been stuck in the middle not wanting any real sex. I might break out of that soon. I'll wait and see.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby tmichellev » February 18th, 2013, 4:54 pm

it starts out as a video, then you get invited to a mans house who is patient, you go over and you make excuses and you notice the bulge in his pants but again he is patient, then you finally go over and he fucks you, and then you go back, again and again and again...and then, after he tires of you or you tire of him because he cannot keep up with your raging hormones, you start looking for more cock...it all starts out wiht a hypno...trust me...i have been there, now I want more and more and more.
tmichellev
Regular
Regular

Postby Misterbradd » February 21st, 2013, 7:25 pm

wow! this is exactly what has been happening to me. I sometimes crave it so bad (never pulled the trigger). And the thought gets me excited! Even having troubles with the ladies as well. But the other thoughts easily get me horny. Just interesting to see that this is happening to others.
Misterbradd
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum