can someone get me a premium file?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

can someone get me a premium file?

Postby Nothxijust8 » May 24th, 2013, 10:57 pm

Im broke as hell but want the playboy bunny transformation from hacksaw. Can anyone help?
Nothxijust8

Postby radar » May 26th, 2013, 8:51 am

Hi Nothxijust8.

I can well understand your situation.
However the premium system is there for good reason - The best of which is the upkeep and maintenance of this site.

So my first suggestion would be to wait for the file to become free..

If your need is so great that your prostate may explode without the well lubricated words of the playboy bunny file - I would suggest throwing yourself at Haxsaw's feet and begging, pleading, or performing degrading acts until Haxsaw relents and sends you a copy. (A simpler method would be to send Haxsaw a message pleading your case but that would be nowhere near as much fun)

Of course you should take any decision (either way) as final. The file is Haxsaw's property and should be respected as such.

Joanne xx
radar
Regular
Regular

What a shame.

Postby Calimore » May 26th, 2013, 8:59 am

Many people here have money problems from time-to-time. There are many ways, though, of legitimately acquiring a Premium file. Make a small non-monetary contribution by contributing to our little community. Write out a story, record a file of your own or just share a script, transcribe a script and the list goes on. And you can find that list on this site's home page.

Begging for files is somewhat shameful. If I moderated this forum, I would have simply removed this thread. Chances are if you are broke you have an hour or two to do something to contribute to the site. Be a mensch - share of yourself.
Last edited by Calimore on May 30th, 2013, 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby radar » May 27th, 2013, 2:33 am

Hi Calimore..

I had completely forgotten the whole non-monetary contributon thing.. I am such a ditz sometimes - It might be hormonal.. Thank you for reminding us all of this option.

Joanne xx
radar
Regular
Regular

Nah, you're a good kid!

Postby Calimore » May 30th, 2013, 9:09 pm

No worries, Joanne - the file's author would probably make it available outside of this site as well, given that he has options to do so. I use 4shared myself, where I am slowly amassing a nice little cache of files to share, INCLUDING my newest binaural - Curse Slut Who Can't Say No.

Feel free to check it out:

http://www.4shared.com/u/mm0LOV_5/calimoreymail.html
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby radar » May 31st, 2013, 4:19 am

Hi Calimore,

It looks like I'm already a girl who cant say No. :P
So I'm off to have a listen to your files.

Thank you very much for the link.

Joanne xx
radar
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum