BUSTED

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

BUSTED

Postby cbarber92 » June 20th, 2013, 3:44 am

I know most of this has nothing to do with feminizing hypnosis, but I fell asleep listening to fembuttgrowth, but it was through my recently added list on itunes, which included a lot of tracks from isabella valentine and other fem and sissy hypnosis tracks. At some point last night, my headphones slipped out of my computer. I have no idea when, or which files played, because of shuffle.

The kicker, I am home from college for the summer, living with my very religious mom and grandma. I really hope they didn't hear anything.... I would die x.x
cbarber92
Regular
Regular

Postby radar » June 20th, 2013, 4:19 am

On the bright side....

You might get some interesting Christmas and Birthday presents this year!!

Best of luck with your trances.

Joanne xx
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby cbarber92 » June 20th, 2013, 8:17 pm

LOL, that would be awkward x.x

Some good (maybe good for my embarassment) news is that once i calmed down, I remembered by computer auto sleeps around 11:00 pm everynight. So it would have paused and slept about 40 minutes after i started fembuttgrowth. So they only other file that could have been possible heard was "Hey Tough Guy" by Isabella Valentine. While not the best file, it is better than some of the others I had up
cbarber92
Regular
Regular

Postby ParanoidLord » June 22nd, 2013, 12:06 am

Well, at least your chances of getting caught aren't that high... unless you "accidentally" add a file that gives you a fetish for the fear of getting caught.
(Don't) avoid the noid.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dark_wolf49 » June 22nd, 2013, 5:27 am

About the only way they could hear it, is if you had speakers hooked up along with your headset. And if you did you might get some interesting gifts at birthday and Christmas
dark_wolf49
Mentor
Mentor

Postby cbarber92 » June 22nd, 2013, 5:36 am

Well the volume was all the way up without my headphones in, so it may have been heard since i left my door open. They havent said anything so I think I am in the clear this time.
cbarber92
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum