Can someone help me?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Can someone help me?

Postby sam19190 » August 10th, 2013, 7:50 am

hi everyone!
I'm here just for asking some help.
I'm a young transexual, I really like feminization files because thay make me feel more feminine, but I feel really bad with myself, I still can't accept the fact that I'm transexual :(
So I'm here to ask for some tips, I'm here to ask for help from you guys, what do you think I should do to make me feel better and accept myself?
And also if someone kind would want to help me, I would really enjoy to have a master/mistress that would make me accept myself and be happy...
ty guys for your time :oops:
sam19190
Regular
Regular

Postby aungshadow » August 10th, 2013, 11:45 am

I don' think its a fact of you not accepting your self, cause if your opening putting in s forum then you except it, I think its more your worried other people won't, and in that cause I understand completely I to suffer from that problem. But hang in there one day you will be able to open up about this
aungshadow
Regular
Regular

Postby sam19190 » August 10th, 2013, 1:50 pm

maybe your right :/
I'll see what the future brings me :c
sam19190
Regular
Regular

Postby aungshadow » August 10th, 2013, 6:18 pm

if you ever need anyone to talk to, you can talk to me, I know what your going through and maybe we can help each other out
aungshadow
Regular
Regular

Postby kslava » August 10th, 2013, 11:17 pm

Ditto, if you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me. I knew when I was 7, transitioned at 23, and I've been full time for 9 years, everything done except surgery. Feel free to chat if you need to.

You'll be fine and get through this. Hang in there. If you're anywhere near a moderately sized city, there are often support groups. And also don't be afraid to seek counseling. We've all done it, and it really does help, especially during transition.

<3 K
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sam19190 » August 11th, 2013, 7:19 am

ty guys for your support <3
sam19190
Regular
Regular

Postby diabolusdxm » September 3rd, 2013, 2:01 am

I wanted the exact same thing. I was afraid of accepting myself and wanted someone to help me get there like a domme. At least you're at the point where you can recognize you're truly trans. It can be really hard to take the next step. Hormones work wonders, both on feminizing our bodies and easing our minds from the burden of gender dysphoria. When I first went on hormones, the moment was magical. I took my first dose in the evening, and woke up feeling more calm and peaceful than I ever remember feeling before in my life. That really helped ease my mind that I was making the right decision.

Even if you're afraid, look for getting on hormones as a goal. The sooner, the better. You don't have to start living as a woman as soon as you start taking them, you can take months to prepare and feel more comfortable. I went 3 months, I know some people who waited a year before they "made the switch."

My best advice would be to look for a gender therapist. Don't go to just any therapist. If there's a local TG community that's pretty decent in your area, see if they would recommend any therapists. Maybe an online search for therapists that specialize in gender issues would work. In a big city, you can probably find a therapist who has lots of experience with transwomen.

The big kicker is that if you have insurance that covers therapy for depression, many gender therapists will bill your insurance for depression ICD codes instead of transsexualism codes. This eliminates risk of your coverage being discriminated against. It's an accepted practice, so you can go as far as to directly ask a therapist if they would be willing to bill gender therapy sessions as help for depression. I can't tell you how much the therapy helped me. I only went because I wanted a letter saying I could get hormones, and I found it to be incredibly helpful toward my life in general.

However you move forward with the realization. I wish you the best! It's a scary road ahead, but stay the course! A new life awaits you and it's absolutely worth the effort! YOU CAN DO THIS!

Welcome to the sisterhood!
diabolusdxm

Postby iamli3 » September 3rd, 2013, 10:35 am

stop thinking that's something you need to care about in the first place......
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum