i neede some help...

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

i neede some help...

Postby Mijal11 » August 29th, 2005, 3:13 pm

Hi everyone, this is my first post on this part of the forum, and I realy want to change my body, but i don't want a dramatic change...
I would love to have a little girl's body, i would love to look like a young girl just starting Puberty, you know, be hairless, the nice tummy really small tits...
and i would love to "Stay" with that body

what file could I hear... or what can i do.??

If you know what could I do, please let me know...
Mijal11
Regular
Regular

Postby BobbyS » August 30th, 2005, 5:46 am

If you're really sure, then SuperFemaleWhammy, I guess...
Just out of curiosity, wouldn't this kind of a change have an adverse effect on your lifestyle... I mean, with crossdressing no one need know and if you feel you really are a woman trapped in a man's body then getting a sex change seems logical.
But to try to change your body into a teenage girl... what about your job and your social life? How would they be affected? The change you're describing sounds pretty dramatic to me.

If it's a perceived but not real change you're after, then TrigHornySchoolgirl.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby MikeWulf » August 30th, 2005, 8:22 am

You are not going to physically revert to a younger state. Not with hypnosis, not with anything. If you only want to percieve the changes, then the file mentioned above will help.
MikeWulf
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mijal11 » August 30th, 2005, 9:27 am

i know, i just want to be hairless and have really small tits, just like an early teen girl...

small changes that only i could really see them, and so subtile that the others wouldn't notice... only if they really do... that's why i don't want a big change... i want smaller changes...

small tits, hairless body, nice hips and that...

so... what do you think??? :oops:
Mijal11
Regular
Regular

Postby Kimberly_tv » July 18th, 2007, 5:26 am

Try XGirlTime.
Kimberly_tv

Postby VeryGnawty » July 19th, 2007, 4:35 am

I think it's going to be unlikely. Unfortunately, reversing the body's type to a younger age seems extremely difficult to do. Unless you naturally have the pre-adolescent look, I'd say you have a long road ahead of you.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby loony28 » July 20th, 2007, 1:44 pm

Well Mijal there is a file suggestion up on the voting page that's a curse. It's called Curse body of prepubescent girl that may do the trick for you if it gets made. Other than that you'd have to listen to a couple of files to get the effect you're looking for if you're male. the first one would be Curse body of an 18 year old girl. The second one would be CursePrePubescent. That is of course if you want physical changes which could take awhile to happen. Otherwise if you just want to see yourself that way then XGirlTime is your best bet. It all depends on if you want the change to be physical or not and how long you're willing to wait. The Curse body of an 18 year old girl is a premium file at the moment.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum