Feminisation Hypnosis it does work

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Feminisation Hypnosis it does work

Postby semba » September 16th, 2013, 2:21 am

A while ago this girl approached Mistress Surrender about her panties fetish and desire to be in chastity. Little did this girl know that she would be lead on a wonderful journey of feminisation, control, chastity, humiliation and obedience training.

Mistress Surrender over the months has lead this girl from wanting to be a chast panty slave, to full control of when she is allowed to orgasm, of what to wear outside her vanilla life and desiring/needing more and more feminisation and feminine clothing.

When girl first meet Mistress Surrender she would wear panties occasionally, now this is full time and this girl loves this and when Ma’am tells her to use nail polish, lip stick and femme clothing. How this girl’s collection of femme clothing has grown over the months, girl is even waiting on 5 inch feel boots to arrive and is now also looking at femme wigs and clothing to buy. It is wonderful journey through hy[nosis and control.

A few weeks ago girl went shopping for jeans and Ma’am had this slut wear chastity and panties while out shopping. It was humiliating, exiting trying on clothing in the store changing, with Ma’am symbols of control on, especially when being served by a male sales associate.

The feminisation, control and denial of orgasm to this girl outside her vanilla life if a very important part of her now.
semba

Postby Ryan83 » September 17th, 2013, 6:14 pm

How do I get in touch with Mistress Surrender?
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby kslava » September 17th, 2013, 7:04 pm

I wondered the same thing and it took me a while to find: http://www.hypnosurrender.com/

Haha, and now there it is in the banner ad below! :lol: :oops:
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum