can you be so self conscious of a hypnosis that it dosen't..

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

can you be so self conscious of a hypnosis that it dosen't..

Postby kunoichi » November 24th, 2013, 12:36 pm

work... I was talking with my best friend and he said it was working at 5% but he said as we talked about it it wore off.. so can you be so self conscious of te effects that they don't work.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » November 24th, 2013, 5:27 pm

I proven this point now. my best friend said I got as high as 25% but when I got on the phone with someone my hypnotic effects dropped to zero... so what do I do.... I still want the effects of the Japanese girls.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

?numbers?

Postby Plaat » November 25th, 2013, 12:00 am

I'd like to know what these percentages mean before worrying about them. I often think I'm having this problem in trance; the only though I have at times is; it this working right now? The important thing is not to stress about it. You can still have thoughts because its meant to be working subconsciously anyway. Even if you are consciously going along with a file it is still getting you to do what the file says in some amount.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » November 25th, 2013, 10:06 am

from what I understand it's a scale 0 being completely masculin and 100 being femenine but you are right.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » November 27th, 2013, 8:48 pm

i actually got ne more questions.. every test I haqve taken on gender has me AT LEAST HALF WAY FEMINENT{sorry caps lock}. but is that my max. also I do I pul more of my feminine side out because most peopel aint seeing it.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Plaat » December 2nd, 2013, 11:12 pm

alot of new-age/buddist stuff talks about being half male and female means your a truly balanced person; I agree; but obliviously the goal here is to be more feminine. dunno
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » December 18th, 2013, 12:27 am

actually i think the effect has gone away... if I listen to the hypnosis it sticks around but after I stop{and believe me I have been trying for three years.} it goes awey.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum