Confusion

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Confusion

Postby CyberEmerald » May 19th, 2014, 10:34 pm

Recently I've been using a lot of files lately.
And I've think I went overboard.
It seems Sissy thought arouse me really fast and cumming to those thoughts are really easy. But i'm not attracted to those thoughts mentally I still loves females but I just can't get aroused as I normally would.
I don't want to be a sissy so I want to get that out of the way, so what should I do? :(
CyberEmerald

Postby oraprog » May 22nd, 2014, 9:03 pm

If you don't want to be a sissy, stop listening. It's your mind and your will, right?

Is the opposite true? If you say that you don't want to be a sissy, but you listen anyway and enjoy it, then...what does that mean? So many people will tell you that the answer is simply not to listen. A real man wouldn't be listening to files that make them want to wear panties and stockings and put on makeup. A real man would be listening to files that make them want to tease boys and kiss them and suck their big c*cks. Only a sissy would do these things. Maybe a sissy in the closet or in denial, but still only a sissy would listen to files like this.

So...why do you listen?
oraprog
Regular
Regular

Postby CyberEmerald » May 22nd, 2014, 11:27 pm

Good question.
Well for fun tbh but that's usually when I literally bored with nothing else to do.
And now that you say it like that I honestly questioned myself all that shit really does sound pretty fucking gay. But I guess I don;t even think about the consequences I just do it out of impulse, I don't really go into trance however because I get easily distracted.
So most of the time i'm just listening to them.
CyberEmerald

Postby MayTong » May 27th, 2014, 7:33 am

If you listen for the sake of listening to something then why don't you just put on the local classical music station on your radio. I believe that oraprog may be right in that you might me acting out a subconscious desire.

You don't have to go into trance for these files to work. you just need to listen to them and your subconscious will assimilate them into your being. All it takes is saying yes to the most insignificant part of the files and you will fall into a logic loop that will make your subconscious yield to the files.

My recommendations would be to stop and find another file or something else entirely if you don't want these files to take hold. stop before its too late and you call out for a master or mistress to help guide you in your feelings.
MayTong
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » May 27th, 2014, 9:22 am

CyberEmerald wrote:Good question.
Well for fun tbh but that's usually when I literally bored with nothing else to do.
And now that you say it like that I honestly questioned myself all that shit really does sound pretty fucking gay. But I guess I don;t even think about the consequences I just do it out of impulse, I don't really go into trance however because I get easily distracted.
So most of the time i'm just listening to them.

You're still going into trance.

Deep trances are needed for hallucination but for many changes, all that's needed is a light trance. And in a light trance, you typically don't know that you're trancing, because you're still thinking and aware of your surroundings.

Hypnotists frequently have to demonstrate to subjects that they're in a trance by making them do something because they don't believe that they are.

Anyway, I agree that if you don't want these results, you should stop listening or listen to a file that does something you do want. If you're cool with the results, work on your trancing skills so that you can go into a medium trance, and let the files change you. You don't want to be in-between, fighting the files and losing slowly.

Also as others said consider that you may have a subconscious desire to be a sissy. Or maybe you just like the idea of being forced to do something you find humiliating. I think most of us choose files that turn us on at some level, they may be only part of what we want but part of us does want it.

We're really a mixture of conscious and repressed desires, and the files can bring out desires that you've repressed (as for that matter can life).
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby cubes » May 29th, 2014, 10:39 am

Alien4420 wrote:You don't want to be in-between, fighting the files and losing slowly.

But sometimes that's the most fun ;)
cubes
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum