Feminization Fantasy

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Feminization Fantasy

Postby dangel05 » July 28th, 2014, 4:38 pm

So what would your ultimate feminization fantasy that involves hypnosis involve?

Mine mainly revolves around partial feminization, specifically breast growth. I'd love to meet a guy online who hypnotises me online so I believe I'm growing breasts. After weeks and weeks we reach the stage where he can trance me easily and I feel like I'm slowly growing a pair of breasts that top out at a nice D cup.

I'm delighted though I'm slightly disappointed that I can't grow any bigger. He tells me that hypnosis works better in person and I should give it a try. At first I'm reluctant, but he eventually convinces me that it'll be OK and he can almost guarantee I'll be able to experience having a DD-cup chest.
I go to his house and he seems nice enough and genuine. He puts me in a trance and I feel my chest swelling as it has before in our online sessions. He tells me he needs to put me in a deep trance so I can experience the increased growth.

Next thing I realise I'm awaking from a trance, he whispers a trigger and I feel my breast swell even bigger, the sensation and weight of my breasts turns me on so much.
He tells me they are now a G-cup and my eyes believe him, I can hardly believe it.
He smiles at me and tells me that he has a secret to tell me - he has also programmed me with a secret trigger, he begins to strip naked and I start to panic. I sit up to run, but it's too late he whispers the trigger and I realise what he has programmed me to do. I crawl across the bed and swallow my first cock, ready to spend the weekend as a horny huge breasted male sex toy.
dangel05

Postby mageking09 » July 28th, 2014, 6:04 pm

that sounds hot.
mageking09
Regular
Regular

great big boobies

Postby angelcraves » July 28th, 2014, 9:41 pm

There is a file here. Great big boobies . should help.
angelcraves
Mentor
Mentor

Re: great big boobies

Postby dangel05 » July 29th, 2014, 3:21 pm

angelcraves wrote:There is a file here. Great big boobies . should help.

Yeah...that file is kind of why I'm here...it's the first file I listened to where I could actually feel something happening - my nipples tingled and I felt a weight on my chest. I just want more and more of it :P
dangel05

Return to Feminizations Forum