Pick an feminization hypnosis for me

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Postby Shai » August 13th, 2014, 9:34 am

I'm not listening to any fem hypno currently, but I've got some suggestions:
1) Feminine Conditioning by Vive- this one is very nice as it doesn't reinforce any stereotypical sissy/feminine behaviours, but instead makes you want to feel feminine [the way you want]. It's also really well recorded.

2) Liann's "THE MOST IMPORTANT THING" and its prequel are nice too if paired with some buzzing sounds(you know, these 1h long brainwashing sounds from youtube). I remember that listening to them made me feel pleasure somewhere between my legs (my prostate maybe?).
Shai
Regular
Regular

Postby sweet_marissa » August 13th, 2014, 3:05 pm

The two mentioned are very good. However, for a gurl who is serious about becoming a girl, listen to anything from spacefemale.

Marissa
sweet_marissa

Postby dharden » August 13th, 2014, 3:19 pm

Maybe [url]http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/7267/-Curse-FemaleMannerisms-ReMix.php[/url] ?
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Shai » August 14th, 2014, 6:33 am

I'd say that "Feminine Conditioning" is much less noticeable than "THE MOST IMPORTANT THING", as it doesn't really suggest anything. It's hard for me to imagine what you want to accomplish, but files from Liann seem to turn you into a... pre-defined vision of a feminine person (so, they will force/encourage you to paint your nails, shave your body etc.), whereas "Feminine Conditioning" simply encourages you to do feminine things. So, if you think that only women shave their bodies, you might find yourself wanting to try out how it feels to have a smooth skin and simply enjoy the feeling. Same goes for painting nails, etc. It won't force you to become a transsexual, it'll start turning you into a metrosexual male at the beginning. It just encourages feeling feminine, that's pretty everything it does. Personally I find it much more appealing than any other feminization file as it doesn't rely on forcing you to do anything.
Shai
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum