Newbie looking to be transformed

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Newbie looking to be transformed

Postby sub_susie_uk » August 12th, 2014, 6:40 am

Hi,

I really want to be hypnotised and have the fem files work on me, but nothing so far, I find myself having trouble even going under.

If there is someone out there who can help and would want to take me further down this path, please message me.

Thank you,
x
sub_susie_uk

Postby kslava » August 17th, 2014, 8:46 am

Don't worry about going under. Just relax. Treat it as a meditation session. Try to empty your mind. No thoughts. If a thought comes by, brush it away like a wispy cloud. Even if you hear everything consciously, it can affect the subconscious. Maybe even try not listening to the file as you play it.

Also, you might find resistance inductions or confusion inductions useful.
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

this forum question, my forumn00bularity

Postby nickythenick » August 22nd, 2014, 5:10 am

( started quote kslava (you said it well) - then written a bit myself )

( subliminised - )
Only a hypno file will not work or do anything.
By expressing a wish allready, you likely will succeed.

It must be in the air or something, seeing myself and many others in (y)our situation. Maybe our sissyfication is meant to counter the world's agression.If so, by all means, So may it be.

i run multiple files in multiple vlc's simultaneaously each looped to an apropriate part of a file, playing them at a bit lowered volume, using headphones. It will give a nice "soundwallpaper".
When watching anything else; yukkie worldnews, gardening- or cookery-videoclips or something, the Other thing being much louder, the wallpaper then goes subliminal (Wired Headphones and nighttime sleeping may not be the most practical combination).

i can and will acknowledge the fact that i am not a straight dude, i may have known this forever (as i think may be the fact in you and others),
i will now admit this fact to persons i like when asked.

The bathroom habits have managed to settle for a few weeks allready.
I just realised today, as i properly retucked after doing tinkles.
My bodysmell changed for the better on the magic herbs.
I gain confidence in the limpness and have recently achieved a b00bularity +1 powerup. ( having my nipples erect at wakeup )

The wish drives us, this and the hoar-moans provide the body with the stuff to build with, the hypno's may confirm acknowledge and reaffirm things. All this will make the beautifullest music.

Try and do not be to conscious of boundaries in general and of the gender one specifically, we cAn use the tube to search for "make-up tutorials".
Dude, any chick-dude may use dude-chick logic to make a list of needed chick-paints, and like the divine painter said many times.
"Aaanything you like, it's your world".
nickythenick

Postby sub_susie_uk » August 22nd, 2014, 5:19 am

thank you both for your responses

x
sub_susie_uk

Postby sub_susie_uk » August 30th, 2014, 6:20 am

bump
sub_susie_uk

Postby Milesx3 » August 31st, 2014, 7:53 pm

I think I'd like to help you. Send me a PM if you're interested so that we can discuss more exactly what you're looking for.
Milesx3

Return to Feminizations Forum