What clothes and stuff to buy to feminize me?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

What clothes and stuff to buy to feminize me?

Postby DBowman » December 1st, 2012, 3:43 am

Ready to step further into femme, I rented a post box and want to buy some stuff, looking for suggestions on what I should get.

Have spent time looking on www.wickedtemptations.com

I'm chubby, so keep that in mind if you like me to something I should buy.

Also have done some e-mail slave listening, happy to work that into it as well.

davidbow1980@yahoo.com
DBowman

Postby ParanoidLord » December 1st, 2012, 5:22 pm

I don't know how far "further" is in your case, but if you're really serious about the whole hypno-feminization thing to the point that you might want it to be permanent, don't only go for the "sexy" clothing; an actual transition would probably see you wearing fairly normal (albeit feminine) clothing on a regular basis.That being said, if you're just dressing for pleasure, you might as well stick to the garments you think would make you feel sexy. The only specific sort of garment I can recommend is some sort of corset; by taking in your waist a few inches you can probably wear smaller sizes.
(Don't) avoid the noid.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby DBowman » December 1st, 2012, 9:44 pm

For me, I'm still in my first steps honestly, nothing more than a stolen panty or two so far.

I'm still closeted in my desires, and, I guess I'm looking for a little push / direction to buy. I keep sitting on the edge of picking something up, but can't quite seem to push myself over the hurdle, was kinda hoping to get some suggestions or directions or orders to get me over that hurdle I seem to be sitting at.
DBowman

Postby jcdps » August 29th, 2014, 7:52 am

I cross dress but I am skinny. I don't know if I could do it chunky. At least it wouldn't be very hot.
jcdps
Regular
Regular

Postby angelcraves » August 29th, 2014, 7:53 pm

Before clothes shave or nair all over
angelcraves
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum