I have accepted I am a sissy.

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I have accepted I am a sissy.

Postby Paula423 » September 23rd, 2014, 4:50 pm

Until recently I was hanging on to the idea that this is just a fetish, that I will only masturbate to this fantasy and thats it. But now I have understood not only that a real man is my biggest sexual desire, I also decided to find a man to suck asap, and next month when I move to my own little place hopefully also a boyfriend who can help me continue my feminization.

I realized I have always been a sissy, crossdressed early and that side was always kind of present in my life. This post alone is a next step, as it will be there traceable back to me forever. I cant wait anymore to take the next steps when i can finally shave myself completely and do whatever I want.

I started listening to hypnosis 2 years ago, my first file was actually curse stroke sissy by emg. However since then I have always only been able to go deep into hypnosis when smoking weed(i hope thats ok to mention), but i really want to be able to do it properly without it.

I never really took the time to learn trancing with induction files, im curious if training with pure induction files first to go deeper would help me learn to trance deep and long. Could someone point me to good files for that, ones that essentially train me to go deep and reliably into trance, in a way that i can later do it with the files i listen to now the most (which is all of mjs, and true sex obsessed bimbo looped as much as i can, as well as some goddess gracie loops)
i listen to alot more files in the past but these are my current ones.

any help would be really appreciated so I can continue my feminization. I hope it ends somewhere between me being a secret sissy for a few years, to me getting breasts and living as a ts.
Paula423

Postby Diane_Ronni » September 24th, 2014, 5:17 pm

Wow, I really liked what you just wrote. Well phrased, and honest.
Diane_Ronni
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » September 24th, 2014, 8:55 pm

if you're doing hypnosis rather than brainwashing some form of induction is necessary. most files will have an induction already but some do not. there are quite a few good ones out there, just pick one you like and add it to a playlist before the file you want to listen to.

smoking weed while listening to files is great, but if you do it too much two negative things can happen. it can make it harder to get and stay in trance without it and you can start having trance effects just from smoking.

check out bubble induction by lutz. its a very popular induction that takes you very deep and trains you to easily return to that state by hearing the trigger phrase
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby Diane_Ronni » September 25th, 2014, 2:41 am

Hi Paula,

So are there any effects which you have noticed? Physical? Emotional? Mental?
How often did you listen before? And to which files? Where are you heading with yourself? What brought you to the acknowledgment of being a sissy?

Diane :)
Diane_Ronni
Regular
Regular

Postby Diane_Ronni » September 25th, 2014, 2:50 am

And I feel great empathy for you
as I'm also on the same path, with the same past and with the same future willing. Am also stuck in between because on the one side, have changed so cannot longer be the same male and now seems like being a girl is much more exciting and true. on the other my progress is somehow held back though I cannot wait for the next stages.

Hugs :)
Diane
Diane_Ronni
Regular
Regular

Postby thegoodone4300 » September 27th, 2014, 5:51 pm

I'm at an earlier stage my addiction to files and masturbating to sissy video's is increasing, but I think I want to stop but it's soo good I can't if I did want to stop how could I?
thegoodone4300
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum