A female sissy?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

A female sissy?

Postby ViralVixen » November 24th, 2013, 8:47 am

I've been wondering lately whether it's possible for someone to be both female and a sissy.

I am female, however I have a liking for the sissy aesthetic, as such, as well as a lot of the other elements that tend to go along with it, such as strictly-enforced wardrobes, exaggerated behaviors, and the like.

So I suppose my question is, can someone already female be further feminized in order to exemplify sissy-ness?
ViralVixen
Regular
Regular

Postby ViVe » November 24th, 2013, 9:40 am

Now that's a surprisingly fascinating idea! Don't know if the word would be right, probably you would have to coin a new term, but (a) file(s) that makes a women super-stereotypically female are a really nice idea! Have to give it some thought!
ViVe
Regular
Regular

Postby ViralVixen » November 24th, 2013, 9:58 am

Oh, I'm glad you like the idea! I'm a fan of your work.
ViralVixen
Regular
Regular

Postby ViVe » November 24th, 2013, 10:06 am

So pm me and let's chat about it... we'll see what we can come up with!
ViVe
Regular
Regular

change meeting of such a person

Postby Plaat » November 25th, 2013, 12:07 am

In college I briefly spoke to a girl like that while tabling "on the quad"; she was so bouncy and bubbly with an almost tu-tu skirt and all smiles; I almost couldn't believe such a person would go to my school. Look so happy; she reminded me of the files I listen to. sadly I never saw her again.

gender expression has a spectrum as wide as sexuality or politics. women can be hyper-female; or not and be 'tomboys'. Men can be jocks, in the middle or sissy's.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ShiningFingers » November 29th, 2013, 4:07 pm

I once met a girl at a gay bar who was born female, but wanted to present a drag queen persona. She had a male fake ID and got all glammed up like a drag queen to convince people she was a guy crossdressing as a girl,
ShiningFingers

Postby ViVe » January 7th, 2014, 9:19 am

As you probably have seen, i made a first file to this effect...

But as ViralVixen somehow disappeared i want to ask: is someone else willing to work with me on this files? I think it's a concept worth to develop further!
ViVe
Regular
Regular

Postby kslava » January 11th, 2014, 2:23 am

Hmm...

Could it be that sissies are the same thing as bimbos, but bimbos have vaginas, whereas sissies have penises? I've always liked the word bimbo better than sissy. Sissy feels like someone forced you to do it, which is fine for some folks. But my inclination for feminization was inborn, since I was a child.

My interest in bimboification however... haha... let's just say that was kind of a blessing bestowed... ;-)

I was born male, realized at age 7, transitioned at 24, and I've been a woman for 9 years (hormones, full time, etc). I plan to get surgery some day.
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kslava » January 14th, 2014, 7:36 pm

I replied via PM, check your messages frownyface420. :-)
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ohyouknow » November 19th, 2014, 5:59 pm

Woah: apologies for the necropost, but this is relevant to my interests.

Either of you two still around?
ohyouknow
Regular
Regular

Postby kslava » November 21st, 2014, 7:38 pm

ohyouknow wrote:Woah: apologies for the necropost, but this is relevant to my interests.

Either of you two still around?
I'm still around but I'm not sure if you're talking about me? Feel free to PM me or reply here if you like. I usually check these boards anywhere from once a week to once a month. Occasionally, I'll go a couple months, but that's summer when I'm busy. In winter I usually check here more often.
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ohyouknow » November 24th, 2014, 3:14 pm

I meant both of you yes :D

I'm also full time female - though not for so long - and I also get this 'sissy/bimbo' thing tempting me from time to time. Which is really strange, because I never liked that sort of thing when I was still trying to convince myself I was just a crossdresser.

I'm guessing it's some kind of subconscious reaction to having to dress down in order to blend. I don't quite dare to pretty myself up IRL, so I invent (or find online) dom/me figures who 'force' me to play sissy or bimbo roles.
ohyouknow
Regular
Regular

Postby Brand_X » November 24th, 2014, 11:10 pm

Ooh, interesting. TBH I think you're on the wrong website to ask that question but I'd say.. yes, kind of. Look up the word "fluffragette".

A bimbo, in the true original meaning of the word pretty much is a "female sissy". Maybe not quite exactly the same, but pretty close. The word got hijacked some time around the 1990's and is now used to describe any woman who dresses in a skimpy outfit. But that is NOT a bimbo, bimbo does not mean gold-digger or trashy. Marilyn Monroe in that iconic white dress - remember the subway scene in The Seven Year Itch? - that was classic bimbo style.

But in real life, it's not something you can realistically be every day, I'd say these days it's more of a cosplay kind of thing.
Brand_X

Postby kslava » November 27th, 2014, 10:28 am

Brand_X wrote:A bimbo, in the true original meaning of the word pretty much is a "female sissy". Maybe not quite exactly the same, but pretty close. The word got hijacked some time around the 1990's and is now used to describe any woman who dresses in a skimpy outfit. But that is NOT a bimbo, bimbo does not mean gold-digger or trashy. Marilyn Monroe in that iconic white dress - remember the subway scene in The Seven Year Itch? - that was classic bimbo style.

I never considered the textbook/dictionary definition of bimbo. Here's what an etymology dictionary online has to say. I have an old Webster's Dictionary (1972, revised updated 1993) and the word bimbo is entirely omitted. Here's Urban Dictionary's definitions.

I've been on this site for almost as long as it has been around, around a decade, and based on the way I've heard people talk over that time period, that has kind of shaped my idea of what bimbo is, but it has changed, much in the way you said. I prefer the older style bimbo to the newer style, much more about a classy air-headed hyper-femininity, rather than hyper-sexual lust monsters.

As for the term sissy, UrbanDictionary and Etymonline both are pretty vague on the definition, but generally speaking it does seem to have more of an effeminate male connotation for the more "standard" definitions. But on this website in particular and with regard to feminization on the whole across the internet, I'd say the term sissy being used exclusively for men is kind of dissolving. Many sissy sites are not simply for men with fetishes, but encourage their most eager users to transition entirely. If that's the case, then really, it's more about hyper-feminization than about what gender the original user was.

Most importantly, it has an aesthetic outside of general feminization. Pink, frilly, cutesy, diminutive, Lolita, all might describe what sissy is to different people. So in that sense it very much does not need an original gender requirement of having to be men. Of course for other people, sissy is closer to the idea of the word "twink," a term more characteristic of the gay (men's) community, and therefore possibly more masculine.

I would say the word can mean what you want it to, but as sissy originally came from the notion of "an effeminate male," -- talking to the original poster now -- your use of it will be an uphill struggle. I personally have never been a huge fan of the term sissy, as I prefer a more classy style rather than pink, fluffy frillies; or conversely I do not see myself as a man. So even in my own definition, I'm not entirely sure what sissy means, because it means so many different things to different people.
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ohyouknow » November 28th, 2014, 3:30 pm

would say the word can mean what you want it to, but as sissy originally came from the notion of "an effeminate male," -- talking to the original poster now -- your use of it will be an uphill struggle. I personally have never been a huge fan of the term sissy, as I prefer a more classy style rather than pink, fluffy frillies; or conversely I do not see myself as a man. So even in my own definition, I'm not entirely sure what sissy means, because it means so many different things to different people.

When I say sissy I'm talking about the "pink, fluffy frillies" style. A sort of fantastic approach to femininity that isn't quite AB, or LG, but a parody of both. Anyone who's interested in the interaction between that area and being transgender and hypnotism, is someone I'd be interested in talking to.
ohyouknow
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum