If Superfemalewhammy were to work...

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

If Superfemalewhammy were to work...

Postby mr_pink » October 12th, 2005, 12:21 pm

..what would you do? Speaking as someone who isn't openly TV or TS, then can you imagine the surprise from the people who know you during the final stages of the effects that the file purports to have? I suppose in some ways it'd make life a whole lot easier i.e.

Friend : "Ermm... you're a woman.. what the hell has happened??"

Me : "Pff.. I dunno, I just woke up like this! Ah well, life goes on! Best go see the doctor just in case!"

I've been using the subliminal version for a week or so now, and whilst not expecting overnight progress, I must say that I'm impressed with the effect it's had on my thinking as it goes, what with the occasional 'flashes' of femininity (much more so than before I started using it). It would be nice if the SFW file was to include elements from the .. is it cursevagina? i.e. developing ovaries and a vagina rather than just a 'hole'.

Oh well, here's to mind over matter and positive thinking :)
mr_pink
Regular
Regular

Postby dvm258 » October 12th, 2005, 2:01 pm

I know. That is why I am not doing SFW. Instead I am just hoping for the best with trigfemaleform. (One of the hardest files to get to work.) I didn't use trigwoman2 because it changes your behavior and makes you forget you were ever male when you are triggered.
dvm258

curse womb

Postby jayjedi » October 12th, 2005, 8:15 pm

there is a file that you could listen to that is called Cursed Womb.
jayjedi
Regular
Regular

Postby loony28 » October 13th, 2005, 1:11 pm

:twisted: In InsaneCRPClown's journal he said that he had developed a pussy. He doesn't know why, it just happened. Well even if SFW doesn't give you a womb you should be able to use Curse Womb to complete the transformation. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby InsaneCPRClown » October 13th, 2005, 7:24 pm

i have no clue why it went off course like that... but hey... worked out all in good for me =oD
InsaneCPRClown
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum