Fem body, guy mind......

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Fem body, guy mind......

Postby Zegirican » April 5th, 2015, 7:35 pm

I am a weird guy. Well, probably not that weird on WWM, but still. I', sitting in my bedroom late at night, with a stuffed bra and black poke-a-dot panties on imagining what it would be like to have a female body. but I don't want to develop that body because I know it would ruin my life(which, btw, I'm quite fond of). AND, I'm no sissy. Dose anyone know of any files that would help me out? All i want it to see and feel the Female body, without ruining my own life.
On a side note, I'm also looking for other people that are near me. I live in northern Vermont, Lyndon / St Jay. Anyone in that area please pm me. thx
Zegirican
Regular
Regular

Postby Shai » April 6th, 2015, 6:17 am

How about Feminine Light? It simply makes you feel very feminine- that's all. It won't cause any permanent changes in your mind or body. Personally I find it really pleasureable.
Shai
Regular
Regular

Postby dark_wolf49 » April 6th, 2015, 6:26 am

I know there are quite a few files that do that here. Just got to do a search for them. I had a few. There is one called"Bra Filler" . Description is that when you put on any bra , you will see your chest fill that bra, and I think it is that for as long as you wear that bra, when you take bra off, chest is back to normal.
dark_wolf49
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Fem body, guy mind......

Postby kslava » April 6th, 2015, 1:07 pm

Zegirican wrote:I am a weird guy. Well, probably not that weird on WWM, but still. I', sitting in my bedroom late at night, with a stuffed bra and black poke-a-dot panties on imagining what it would be like to have a female body. but I don't want to develop that body because I know it would ruin my life(which, btw, I'm quite fond of). AND, I'm no sissy. Dose anyone know of any files that would help me out? All i want it to see and feel the Female body, without ruining my own life.
On a side note, I'm also looking for other people that are near me. I live in northern Vermont, Lyndon / St Jay. Anyone in that area please pm me. thx
Just checking the "Cross Dressing" section of the files might have something for you. Avoid most curse files, go for Trigger files (often titled "Trig _____."
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Zegirican » April 6th, 2015, 5:48 pm

Well thanks alot for all your guys' support
Zegirican
Regular
Regular

thoughts

Postby Plaat » April 6th, 2015, 11:15 pm

Shame life sucks so much for transgenders in america that even being so would "ruin the life" of someone even in northern VT; things can improve but we're a long way away, but I also understand you as I too have such fantasies but not to be trans. maybe genderqueer; but i've never crossdressed.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kslava » April 7th, 2015, 5:18 am

You know, if you're that far north in Vermont, you're only couple hours (plus border processing time) from Montreal. From my understanding Montreal has a sizable fetish scene, including many folks into hypnosis that I've met online over the years. I've just always noticed Montreal pop up a lot more often, even more than Toronto (which I think is saying something, haha).

If you haven't yet, you could check out fetlife.com, get a profile there and look for folks in your area with your same interests. Don't limit it to the U.S., because Montreal is right there for you. I'm the same distance from Chicago and Ann Arbor (almost Detroit), and I usually include those in my searches.
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum