I'd like to see if I could become a transexual

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I'd like to see if I could become a transexual

Postby roshenclassical » April 14th, 2015, 4:55 pm

I want the strongest most effective file to become a transexual. I will listen to the file 20 times and report back to say if it was effective. I have listened to several files before but they did not work on me, as I can be a little bit of a restless aloof person.

Give me the best you got please.
roshenclassical
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » April 14th, 2015, 10:44 pm

Well are you male or female?
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby roshenclassical » April 15th, 2015, 1:09 am

diode168 wrote:Well are you male or female?

Male
roshenclassical
Regular
Regular

Postby lew897 » April 22nd, 2015, 10:15 am

I personally think what got me going into feminization is the fembuttgrowth file. Ive been listening for this entire year. I was on and off last year, but Ive made up my mind that the sissy butt is for me. Ive kept listening everyday and seem to have hit a limit to the bigness, but I still want it to get a little bit bigger around my hips. This file really changed my perspective of myself and what I want.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

think about it

Postby angelcraves » April 22nd, 2015, 3:34 pm

odds are you are transsexual if you are having thoughts like these
its like when i hunted out forced feminization hypnosis, how many other physical males are going to find those sites

hugs
angelcraves
Mentor
Mentor

Postby roshenclassical » June 10th, 2015, 11:03 pm

Is Curse Stroke Sissy one of the best?
roshenclassical
Regular
Regular

Postby Notageek » June 12th, 2015, 5:14 am

Go for Super Female Whammy and MammyWhammy, they're some of the best out there. If you want a clit down there Teeny Weenie is a great idea.

Be sure you want the effects of those 3 files, they're quite strong
Notageek

goddess gracie

Postby tmichellev » June 14th, 2015, 4:00 pm

will turn you into a limp dick princess quickly...trust me...
tmichellev
Regular
Regular

Re: goddess gracie

Postby roshenclassical » June 16th, 2015, 4:00 pm

tmichellev wrote:will turn you into a limp dick princess quickly...trust me...

which file?
roshenclassical
Regular
Regular

Postby tmichellev » June 16th, 2015, 4:19 pm

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=11241
tmichellev
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » June 16th, 2015, 10:02 pm

If you think you are trans, you should be interested in the COGIATI test -- http://www.transsexual.org/cogiati_english.html -- which was developed to ascertain if a male has transgender tendencies.

The scores run from -650 to +650 and the five categories range from "macho man" to "femboi" to "androgynous dude" to "probably trans" to "definitely trans". When I first took the test, I scored 290; I was a high-level "femboi". After listening to ViVe's Feminine Conditioning file, I currently score above 500; I am definitely trans, dude.

This is from the introductory page:

HOW THE COGIATI WORKS:

The COGIATI blends elements from many existing gender and sex identity tests with original elements developed by your author, Jennifer Diane Reitz. The inventory then calculates a score which will place the user in one of five rough categories of gender status, and provides an outline of suggested actions that the user might take with regard to that status.

WHO THE COGIATI IS TARGETED FOR:

The Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory is precisely and narrowly targeted to the Male-to-Female Pre-Operative, Pre-Transitional individual who is currently unsure of what they really want or who they really are.

The COGIATI is designed to help this type of individual specifically to begin to solidify a basic stance from which to seek additional assistance.

The COGIATI exists to help the unsure come to some sort of grasp of things in order to begin to solve their issues. It can also be used to confirm or question existing self definitions.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby JackDrago » June 17th, 2015, 9:23 am

Dude! This test is totally not for measuring the male end of the spectrum, babe. I tried it and as a masculine, thoroughly cisgendered male I only scored a -400 mostly because there weren't any suitable answers for a manly man who doesn't cross dress (but gets massive wood for sissies) on a lot of the questions.

Fuckin A, girls, if you are gonna claim to test both ends of the spectrum make sure there are suitable answers for the non-sissies!

-- Butch.

P.S. I took the test, too, and am a -230 --Jack.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby tmichellev » June 17th, 2015, 11:33 am

The
COMBINED GENDER IDENTITY AND TRANSSEXUALITY INVENTORY
(COGIATI)

Your COGIATI result value is: 135 Which means that you fall within the following category:

COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL

What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially feminine, but with some masculine or androgynous traits. It is very possible that you are a candidate for a diagnosis of transsexualism. You show a strong degree of gender dysphoria. At the very least, further investigation should be undertaken. Your COGIATI score places you among the majority of those diagnosed as transsexuals, the 'late onset' tanssexual.

SUGGESTIONS FOR ACTION:

Your situation is potentially serious and indicative of a probable inborn gender conflict. It is definitely recommended that you pursue further action.

The suggestions for your circumstance are several.

1.It is recommended that you seek help from a sympathetic counselor or professional about your gender issues. It is very possible that over time they will become increasingly difficult to cope with. Early determination of what you really need and want is vital. You need to determine if you truly are transsexual. Keep in mind, thought, that many alternatives exist other than complete sexual transformation. Partial transformation and many other way of existing are available. While you are very possibly a transsexual, COGIATI has determined that this is not absolutely certain. While time is an issue, being certain is more important. Proceed with investigation of your possible transsexuality or transgenderism, but with caution.

2.Some actions may help you to define your needs more clearly. Experimenting with living full time as a woman, taking hormones for a short time under supervision, or taking testosterone suppressers to observe how you feel are all viable options. Keep in mind that while it is very likely that you might be a transsexual, it is not certain. Do not take severe or permanent actions without long thought and the help of counselors and professionals.

3.Your gender issues are real, and should not be ignored. Neither should you rush into acting on them, however powerful they may feel. You do not fit the full criterion for the rarest classification, classic transsexuality, and so should be cautious, and open to possibilities. You may yet end up undergoing transition, and the path of the transsexual may well be your salvation. Be very careful, but do not ignore your issues.

4.If you have not already, consider joining any of the thousands of groups devoted to gender expression of various kinds. There is literally a world of friends to discover who share your interests. There are also publications, vacations, and activities that would expand your gender expression.
tmichellev
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » June 18th, 2015, 3:58 am

[quote]Butch wrote
Dude! This test is totally not for measuring the male end of the spectrum, babe. I tried it and as a masculine, thoroughly cisgendered male I only scored a -400 mostly because there weren't any suitable answers for a manly man who doesn't cross dress (but gets massive wood for sissies) on a lot of the questions.

Fuckin A, girls, if you are gonna claim to test both ends of the spectrum make sure there are suitable answers for the non-sissies![/quote

Butch,

Of course you got a really masculine test result. You aren't female nor are you interested in becoming one.

The author of the test addresses various criticisms of the COGIATI in her "Last Word on the COGIATI Test" page of the site, located here: http://transsexual.org/wordoncogiati.html

Basically, her response to the various criticisms are:

First off, the COGIATI, which stands for 'Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory', is partly inspired by three existing tests, the BEM, the MMPI (Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory) and the Moire-Jessel. It combines elements of all these tests, hence the name. It has 65 questions, and the majority of them are all based only on supported and documented neurological research. Ten of the questions are in the sprit of the BEM, a very famous, legitimate, but -in my opinion- highly faulty test, for reasons I will get into. Those ten questions are indeed based on cultural stereotypes, but still, they are there for a reason. No one question, by itself can affect the outcome of the COGIATI, and only a fairly heavy weight will shift the results into one of the five classes of result.

The fact that male and female brains work differently, means that these differences will have real world, everyday, observable expression in the world. This is what has been exploited to create the questions of the COGIATI. The questions of the COGIATI reflect clear and observable averages of how male and female brains express their differences in the world, and these differences were used regardless of how I personally might like, dislike, or object to them. It does not matter what I WANT to believe about the world, what matters is reality.

That reality is embodied in the COGIATI. Except for a handful of questions, inspired by the BEM. Sandra Bem created a silly test that is now considered Gospel by the religion of Psychology. She created a list of words, and questioned most of the students at her college about what gender associations they had with regard to her list of words. Then she used that anecdotal result to make her now famous test, which was designed to determine gender affiliation by a measured degree of cultural absorption. In short, the BEM tests whether a person has been drawn to male, or to female, cultural indoctrinations. It is a test of the degree a person has 'bought into' a given set of male or female associations.

Her entire response deserves to be read. I quoted the parts which are relevant to your comment.

Yoshi
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby ChaozHenchman » June 28th, 2015, 6:46 pm

After doing the COGIATI test, I realized that I always had poor spacial awareness. Which means that I was only good at math because I was excellent with rules. On top of this, I was encouraged to do math and had "assistance" in writing because I was misdiagnosed with ADHD, stemming largely to the fact that sitting with my testicles on the chair or the floor, ie sitting properly, caused both pain in them and an emptiness in my abdomen. That's right gals, I didn't want to sit on my ovaries so I was treated as someone with a very different mental condition.
EDIT: On the plus side, this is really a testament to positive reinforcement since I received a bachelors in Mathematics (in addition to Computer Science) with over a 3.0 GPA.
EDIT2: Okay, after talking a bit with my father about this stuff I might have been a bit hasty with declaring myself a full transsexual. I might have been giving myself a confirmation bias when I was self-reflecting and doing the test. I'm to be more open to the possibility that this real world awakening being largely due to my brand of ADD/autism going the same route my mom's did. Nevertheless, now that my feminine side has been validated in the real world I can start to enjoy feminine interests in the real wold without apology or compromise. Which includes the fembuttgrowth no panties edition file :D.
Last edited by ChaozHenchman on July 5th, 2015, 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChaozHenchman

Try the file

Postby Belgianboy » July 1st, 2015, 4:40 am

I think "Sissy Brainwashing" is the most effective file if you want to go all the way.
Belgianboy

Postby Lovebuns69 » July 3rd, 2015, 10:12 pm

Took the test last night and scored a 165----prior two times I took it,I was in the 300+ range.About 9 months have passed since I last took it.
I have been using Pueraria Mirifica for some breast growth off & on for a year now with some success.
Could this be the reason I scored a 165 this time(Your COGIATI result value is: 165 Which means that you fall within the following category:
COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL)????
I do seem to be more emotional & feel a lot more calm and much more feminine that ever before.
Maybe I need to get some help?!

Thanks for reading.
Lovebuns69
Regular
Regular

Postby roshenclassical » July 14th, 2015, 8:56 pm

I'm listening to curse stroke sissy over and over again. Will tell you how it goes :)
roshenclassical
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum