will you give me my first taste of real exposure?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

will you give me my first taste of real exposure?

Postby jordan4523 » October 19th, 2015, 6:57 pm

i decided to go all out and use my real name and real address and real phone number so maybe my friends and family can see what kind of sissy i really am.now all i need is someone that knows how to spread this around so that they can find it..here is my sissyblog,please spread the blog or the pictures around and leave a comment or pm me where you posted me at so i can watch me be exposed...thanks for your help!!

http://cromwelleldersburgmaryland.blogspot.com/
jordan4523
Regular
Regular

Postby blanketcross » October 19th, 2015, 8:00 pm

this kind of stuff is annoying...just saying...i have seen these posts ALL OVER this website, and it gets old
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diode168 » October 19th, 2015, 9:55 pm

Has anybody been to the website since I've been to it to confirm if it was an antivirus fluke or it's harmful.

I've been to it twice and both times avast kicked up a fuss. I did a full system scan after the second time and it came up with a trojan on my system.

Can somebody just make sure.
diode168
Guru
Guru

omg!

Postby jessbabyxoxo31 » October 21st, 2015, 3:28 pm

go to fetlife or getdare with this! this has nothing to do with hypnosis! we aren't here for you to get off then make your blog non public. sure, i like exposure too! but i bring it to the correct place and i don't play games with people.
jessbabyxoxo31
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum