So...i'm looking to be more feminine.

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

So...i'm looking to be more feminine.

Postby ForeverSlave16 » January 19th, 2016, 12:01 am

Not like, full transition or anything...but I want to have a more curvy, feminine figure, and just be trained to act more girly.

Any advice would be great, or anyone who'd like to "show me the way" so to speak.

Hope everyone is doing well. :)
ForeverSlave16

Postby OxyFemboi » January 19th, 2016, 1:22 am

ForeverSlave wrote
Not like, full transition or anything...but I want to have a more curvy, feminine figure, and just be trained to act more girly.

Any advice would be great, or anyone who'd like to "show me the way" so to speak.

The best feminizing files I have come across are:

Feminine Conditioning
This file is a bit different than the usual feminization file… first of all – it doesn’t contain any suggestion as to what behaviours you will adopt – that’s already in your mind! It will use whatever behaviour you consider feminine and make it more attractive… and when you do it – it will condition you subtly to display this behaviour more frequently… the same goes for stereotypical male behaviours – just that it conditions you to display them less frequent… The change will not be there when you have listened to this file, little girl! No – it will happen gradually! Over the coming weeks and month! And of course – as it happens slowly you will most likely never be aware of it… it’s something you can only see in hindsight… realizing how much you have changed! The second thing is that it makes every behaviour feel very good and natural – and thereby free of any guilt! So if you boil it down – it will change you into the girl you want to be! Into the perfect image of a girl that’s in your mind! In a lot of ways it works like the “dumbing down” files… but it’s more “girling up”! Use headphones!
This is a bit of an experiment, to see if this kind of file is something you want, if so there will be much more in the future… but only if you give feedback… So – tell me your thoughts! And maybe in a while – the results!
Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=698

Feminine Motion Conditioning
This file will help you to move in a more feminine way. You will become more observant how the women around you move, how they walk, stand, what poses they do. And whenever you observe a new pattern of movement, you will desire to practice it in front of the mirror, the desire growing until you give in. While you practice them you will be rewarded with pleasure, conditioning these behaviours into you, so they become a natural part of how you move.
This is a permanent conditioning file. You listen at your own risk. Don’t listen to this file, unless you permanently want to move more feminine.
Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=3192

Feminine Voice Conditioning
This file helps you to achieve your ideal feminine voice.
Our voice isn’t something that is “set in stone” but more something that we’re very used to, a habit. Think about a voice actor who can easily do multiple male and female voices, no matter if they are male or female. Of course it’s a hard to change a habit. So this file installs a reward trigger for conditioning so any change towards your new voice is quickly becoming normal. It also gives you the desire to train your female voice, practicing speaking in a more feminine voice to accelerate the change.
This is a conditioning file, this means it’s effects will come over time. It also means you’re not aware of the changes while they are happening and can only see them when you compare where you are with where you were… This is also a curse… it will have effects long after you listened. Be really sure you want these changes!
Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=1738

As far as getting a more feminine figure, I suggest you take some herbal supplements, such as Fenugreek or Black Cohosh. You can buy them online or at supplement stores such as GNC. At GNC, both cost about $13.00/bottle. Ignore the instructions on the bottle and take at least two capsules every twelve hours. Both will help you grow breasts and achieve a more feminine figure.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Feminizations Forum