Dangerous Files

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Dangerous Files

Postby veri240 » April 2nd, 2016, 1:33 pm

Can someone point me to the dangerous files and people? I want to get lost.

v
Kisses,
Veronica
veri240

Re: Dangerous Files

Postby veri240 » April 2nd, 2016, 4:19 pm

Yes, that sounds good. I'm also looking for things that can't be reversed that put me under a man's power
Kisses,
Veronica
veri240

Postby blanketcross » April 2nd, 2016, 7:56 pm

Well I am assuming you are a girl, so I am not sure that this would work for you, but EMG has a file called Female Takeover. I am only informing you of this file because you asked if there were any extreme files. I however, do NOT reccomend you to listen to this file. I will lock you away in your own brain while another person takes control of your body. It make sound fun at first, but separate your fantasies with reality. This file will ruin YOUR life. I remember hearing second hand stories of a person by the name of Teddybearslayer who was urged to listen bye another member, Serena I believe. The alternate personality took over while Serena (Senna? Idk) convinced him to keep listening. in the end the alternate took control while the original person was locked away begging to get out.

For a less tame, free, but still extreme file, try Intelectual Starvation or Mind Erosion by ViVe. The can be found at his website ー vivehypnosis.de.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby veri240 » April 3rd, 2016, 2:28 pm

Thanks those sound interesting.
Kisses,
Veronica
veri240

Postby kslava » April 11th, 2016, 3:05 pm

There are many fates worse than death in this world. I would never show a person to the gates of hell.

Maybe you should talk to someone about why it hurts so much.
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » April 11th, 2016, 8:42 pm

But what if one seeks out the gates of hell? What a lost soul such as a demon needed help going back? Maybe there is an alternate personality or something trapped in their mind, and it needs to be guided to the escape of eternal entrapment?
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum