Twinkification

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Twinkification

Postby twinkywinky » May 20th, 2016, 7:41 am

Hey everyone,

I'm a pretty masculine guy looking to not become necessarily more female, but more feminine. I want to be more like the stereotypical caricature of gay men on TV. I'm 5' 11" and fairly muscular with a deep voice and want to become short, thinner, and develop a higher voice and maybe even a lisp. Files to help me develop more stereotypical interests would be nice too.

Thanks for the help.
twinkywinky

Re: Twinkification

Postby OxyFemboi » May 20th, 2016, 6:00 pm

twinkywinky wrote
Hey everyone,

I'm a pretty masculine guy looking to not become necessarily more female, but more feminine. I want to be more like the stereotypical caricature of gay men on TV. I'm 5' 11" and fairly muscular with a deep voice and want to become short, thinner, and develop a higher voice and maybe even a lisp. Files to help me develop more stereotypical interests would be nice too.

Thanks for the help.

Hmmm. Okay.

Shorter:
Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height
Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=7142
For those who want to be shorter than they are now. This borrows ideas from a few other shrinking and size changing files, and with plenty of my own original thoughts. Pick your target height and feel how sensual and pleasurable it is to shrink smaller and smaller. Intended for real, permanent and height loss, make sure that's what you want! This is my first attempt at creating a file, feedback for improvements is welcome.

Shrinking 2.0
Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=9659
This file is based on smaller2's Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height. The original description reads in part that "this file is for those who want to be shorter than they currently are. This borrows ideas from other ... and size-changing files along with plenty of my own original thoughts. After you pick your target height, you find how sensual and pleasurable it is to shrink smaller and smaller." smaller2's file produces measurable real-world results. This file also should cause permanent real world height loss as well. No reversal file exists, so please be certain of your desire to be shorter. I expanded the induction, made some improvements in phrasing, and added suggestions based on EMG's TrainSleepReinforce. I used a male TTS voice since my current recording capacity is limited. I hope you enjoy your new, smaller height as well as your new perspective on the world.

Feminine Mannersims:
Feminine Motion Conditioning
Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=3192
This file will help you to move in a more feminine way. You will become more observant how the women around you move, how they walk, stand, what poses they do. And whenever you observe a new pattern of movement, you will desire to practice it in front of the mirror, the desire growing until you give in. While you practice them you will be rewarded with pleasure, conditioning these behaviours into you, so they become a natural part of how you move.
This is a permanent conditioning file. You listen at your own risk. Don’t listen to this file, unless you permanently want to move more feminine.

Higher Voice:
Feminine Voice Conditioning
Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=8448
Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=1738
This file helps you to achieve your ideal feminine voice. Our voice isn’t something that is “set in stone” but more something that we’re very used to, a habit. Think about a voice actor who can easily do multiple male and female voices, no matter if they are male or female. Of course it’s a hard to change a habit. So this file installs a reward trigger for conditioning so any change towards your new voice is quickly becoming normal. It also gives you the desire to train your female voice, practicing speaking in a more voice to accelerate the change. This is a conditioning file, this means it’s effects will come over time. It also means you’re not aware of the changes while they are happening and can only see them when you compare where you are with where you were… This is also a curse… it will have effects long after you listened. Be really sure you want these changes! Visit me and find more files (including other versions of this file) at vivehypnosis.de

Lisp:
Curse Lisp [DUPLICATE NAME]
Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=1841
This file is designed to instill a feminine lisp in a subject. The listener will sound like a stereotypical homosexual but not act like one. It should be quite amusing. Any and all comments would be appreciated at janis_en_femme@yahoo.com
[Note: The original Curse Lisp is a script. There is no MP3 of it available.]

No Body Hair:
Curse Shaving
Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... ile_id=159
This will cause all body, pubic, under arm , beard and mustache hair to fall out and not grow back. Shaving will act like a trigger and speed up the process in any area you shave. Warning, shaving any area not mentioned in this file will cause to fall out there too, ie...shave your head and you will be bald.

Stereotypical Gay Interests:
There is no file like this [yet]. Send me a PM with what you want your stereotypcial gay interests to include.

You might want to check out the definitions of twink -- http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=twink -- and twunk -- http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Twunk -- before you start to lose all your muscle.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby twinkywinky » May 21st, 2016, 1:22 pm

Those are some pretty helpful files, I'll look into those for sure.

And yes, I'm looking to become a twink, not a "twunk"! Also, do you know of any files that could potentially lighten my hair blonder as well?
twinkywinky

Postby OxyFemboi » May 21st, 2016, 7:15 pm

twinkywinky
Those are some pretty helpful files, I'll look into those for sure.

And yes, I'm looking to become a twink, not a "twunk"! Also, do you know of any files that could potentially lighten my hair blonder as well?

I don't know if a hypnosis file that changes hair color exists.

I'll look into how I can make it happen. Before yoo lose your twunkiness, coulld you come here and have hot unbridled sex with me a few (dozen) times?

We know some dumbing files that will relieve you of your smarts, though.

The Dumging Down series may be downloaded free at this link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=277 There are thirteen (13) different files. Some of the files have two parts (or one version and a "lite" (less confusing) version. The files work extremely well, since some of the users complained about some of the files being "too confusing". That''s why there are "lite", less confusing versions. There are twenty (20) total files. We suggest that you listen to every file.
Directions: For optimal results listen for at least 5 times (that is five orgasms, not five loops of the file) before going to the next file, ideally 10 times! There's a thread for the files in the Success Stories section of the Forum. The file thread is called Dumbing Down. If you love the idea of becoming as dumb as shit, this Forum thread is definitely one-handed reading. Have lots of lube handy. That's a minimum of 100 orgasma and a maximum of 200 orgasms ... but some people keep going through the files again and again. They use them as jerk-off material.

You might not notice much change until the fifth file. The first four files set up conditions for the next sixteen to be extremely effective.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Jackstock » May 22nd, 2016, 7:52 pm

:lol: "Twunk"... thats a new one that i've never heard yet!
Also, you want your hair lighter? Get some sun on you. It will lighten your hair, plus your skin will darken too. Which I would consider better for a twink.... I think. I'm not sure if that fits into the stereotype. A little sun is really good for you anyway, as long as theres no burning involved.
Or try dying it. Anyway, hypnosis could probably lighten your hair, but it would be veryyyyy slowlyyyyy because it would only potentially change the root color, as thats the only part thats growing (the rest is just dead)
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby Jackstock » May 22nd, 2016, 7:53 pm

Also Oxyfemboi, that is some fantastic linking. You rock. ;)
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » May 22nd, 2016, 9:01 pm

twinkywinky wrote
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the help.

I should have a file that will help you develop stereotypical gay interests in a few days. I hope you like TTS voices; my recording equipment is ... well, let's be nice and say "not adequate". Send me your e-mail address to me at oxjock@gmail.com

I'm wondering if I should post this file. I doubt that it will attract that many users.

JackStock wrote
:lol: "Twunk"... thats a new one that i've never heard yet!

Also Oxyfemboi, that is some fantastic linking. You rock. ;)

I saw "twunk" for the first time about two weeks ago. I like it. It's even made the http://www.UrbanDctionary.com already. It's sort of the male model verison of a twink.

Thanks, Jack. When I have an answer, I try to be comprehensive. I'm a librarian; I have my MLS [Masters of LIbrary Science (Research)] degree and all that. If someone asks a question, I can usually find an answer. That answer is going to be as complete as I can make it.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to Feminizations Forum