Bimbofication/Feminization file help

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Bimbofication/Feminization file help

Postby cbimboboi » August 17th, 2017, 1:52 pm

Hi I am a bit new here so I'm sorry if I do something wrong :?
So I am about to finish Uni soon and want to go all out on going through with a fantasy of mine and I am looking for suggestions for people favorite feminization and bimbofication files :D

So generally speaking I am looking for files that:
Decrease IQ (or something similar)
Increase state of arousal
Shrink or make soft my penis
Increase attraction to men
Increase attraction for cock and cum
Desire to get a more feminine body (breasts, and weight loss etc)

Thanks for any help! :D
cbimboboi

Re: Bimbofication/Feminization file help

Postby Hicks » August 17th, 2017, 7:14 pm

Oh wow! I'm like so excited for you! Let me share you a list. Squeee! Remember, like in Dr. Strange the warnings come at the end.

Curse bimbo by hellion0, effective but has a bit of a high pitched whine. But if it works who cares, rite?

Curse stroke fem 1 this and the next one are for time, they crunch 4 hours of EMG goodness into 1 hour, because repetition is how hypnotic training works, and the shorter your play list the more often it can repeat!

Curse stroke fem 2

Curse shaving by EMG. So can we be honest here? There are fetishes for hairy bimbos, but is more likely that you don't want that. Me neither, ever! This gets rid of the gross fuzzy stuff so we can be smooth sex objects, isn't that wonderful?

Curse of the Teeny Weenie by sarnoga. This is a permanent reduction to your city so it stays limp and flat for the men you should be focusing on. It's not strictly speaking necessary, as the curse stroke fem 1 & 2 also cover this, but sarnoga is just Sooo good. I sure hope he gets those t-shirt royalties.

Sexuality Restructure: Cock by ViVe. This was a big one for me, it let me stop worrying about anything but cock. And for sissy bimbos such as my self and soon to be you, their cock should be everything you care about.

Now let's be absolutely real: nothing but nothing physically feminizes more than some good old testosterone blocker and hormones. I myself am on bovine ovary to aromatize testosterone into estrogen, but as far as I can tell its effectiveness is less than pharmaceuticals. Talk to a therapist and get the good stuff if you're serious.

Now, if you're serious, all of these are curses designed to change you permanently. That's not 100% accurate, because if you're here you should know that hypnosis can't make you do what you won't do. But... you want to do it. You wouldn't ask if you weren't willing. So think it over. Being a brainless girly toy for cock makes me sooooo... hungry.... and cum is soooo yummy... I can't wait for you to twist yourself into the frilliest little sissy sex kitten; you're going to be so cute.
Hugs and kisses from accross the internet! ~♡
Hicks
Regular
Regular

Postby cbimboboi » August 18th, 2017, 1:16 pm

Thankyou very much :D
I am serious but at the moment I'm not planning on doing anything physical like you (taking hormones etc) until I'm mentally prepared
cbimboboi

Postby Hicks » August 18th, 2017, 6:10 pm

Oh sweety, the files make you ready for it. Well, you are ready for it, you just don't believe it yet. Anyhoo, don't take 10 years and let your girly youth pass you bye. And don't be a stranger sweety. Keep us posted.
Hugs and kisses from accross the internet! ~♡
Hicks
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » August 19th, 2017, 9:44 am

if you want to drive straight into a female takeover bimbo file the Bambi Sleep files are really powerful. you should probably think of them as a curse file, an irremovable trap that will force you into the life of a bimbo.
https://bambisleep.blogspot.com/?zx=8c6d539937367e3d
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby cbimboboi » August 22nd, 2017, 3:32 pm

Thankyou for the suggestion! I will take a look at the Bambi files
cbimboboi

Postby kslava » September 2nd, 2017, 6:57 pm

The Bambi files are definitely what you want, if you really want to go "ALL OUT." In 15 years of listening to files on this and other sites related to feminization hypnosis, it's one of the most powerful and effective files I've ever listened to.
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby cbimboboi » September 8th, 2017, 1:28 pm

Thankyou for the advice kslava!
I recently finished university so I should be ready to officially start
cbimboboi

Postby cbimboboi » September 13th, 2017, 4:15 pm

Ok so I'm about to start using the files, maybe an extra ones if I find any. I don't know whether I should keep positing my progress, unless anyone is interested?
Thanks everyone!
cbimboboi

Postby kslava » September 13th, 2017, 8:09 pm

I'd be interested to hear about someone going all out with the Bambi files. I'm reluctant to go much further with them. Wishing I was just out of uni and had the openness of life to just explore that like that. I'm jealous. Please feel free to share with us, Bambi.
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby spiraliz » September 28th, 2017, 7:29 am

ProfessorPig wrote:if you want to drive straight into a female takeover bimbo file the Bambi Sleep files are really powerful. you should probably think of them as a curse file, an irremovable trap that will force you into the life of a bimbo.
https://bambisleep.blogspot.com/?zx=8c6d539937367e3d
spiraliz

Return to Feminizations Forum