Looking for something similar to curse female takeover.

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for something similar to curse female takeover.

Postby aliceincalifornia » September 15th, 2018, 9:37 am

I’ve seen all the warnings and horror stories about complete female takeover and I think it’s safe to say I don’t want ego death or to hand my body over to someone else. However, I’d like to find something close that has the same level of total feminization just with a less tragic ending.

Something along the lines of creating a good natured alter that will feminize us but it would stay as cohabitation/ teamwork and not turn into a complete takeover.. A good example of the differences I Would like is that when I was reading a journal entry for someone doing CFT and to me it seemed like the alter sits back and watches then slowly and forcefully takes over completely with what seems to be no mercy. What I would like is instead of the alter basically saying “gtfo this is mine now” I’d like them to be more along the lines of - “I know this is scary for both of us but we are going to be a woman together now. We are going to learn to live together so we can both be happy. we are going to transition”

I’ve seen “your other half” and it’s kind of what I’d like but the key difference is that your other half is simply creating an alter while “curse female takeover” is creating an alter with the intent to feminize.

I’m thinking about just trying out cft and hoping I can convince the alter to be my friend or sister and not hate me. I’ve read one story where the person did get along with the alter and as they transitioned they split time 50/50. something like that is exactly what I want.
aliceincalifornia

Re: Looking for something similar to curse female takeover.

Postby danny1988 » September 16th, 2018, 5:31 am

The thing with cft is it essentially switches your position with the new alter regardless of what you want. You become weaker and she becomes stronger.
If your after a more balanced approach your other half would work, as it gives you the choice to become female, remember your creating a female alter she will want your body female and if you tell her that’s what you want she will help you do it?
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby james82 » September 17th, 2018, 6:32 am

good luck with cfto its such a hard file to get working maybe you might have more luck than i did
james82
Regular
Regular

Postby aliceincalifornia » November 2nd, 2018, 5:31 pm

I didnt end up going through with it. After looking more and really actually putting myself in the shoes of the worst case scenario I couldnt do it. Its not what i want.
aliceincalifornia

Postby sletjeanna » February 4th, 2019, 9:23 am

i can't find the curse - although i doubt it would work on me since hardly any file does....
sletjeanna

Return to Feminizations Forum