CurseMaleBreastGrowth moved back?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

CurseMaleBreastGrowth moved back?

Postby Ohka » November 27th, 2005, 11:32 pm

I remember and I looked forward to the time when cursemalebreastgrowth would be able to download since we have to wait like 4 months after the release till nonmembers get it. I remember it said it original upload date was something like 08-12-2005 or something like that, but now it says 11-24-2005 because I think it changed since he added a new file body type to it, so I wondered whether the main file would be still free sometime in December since it should come around that time or will it be moved back now?
Looking for someone to feminize me possibly but stilll confused about myself.
Ohka
Regular
Regular

Re: CurseMaleBreastGrowth moved back?

Postby EMG » November 27th, 2005, 11:44 pm

Ohka wrote:I remember and I looked forward to the time when cursemalebreastgrowth would be able to download since we have to wait like 4 months after the release till nonmembers get it. I remember it said it original upload date was something like 08-12-2005 or something like that, but now it says 11-24-2005 because I think it changed since he added a new file body type to it, so I wondered whether the main file would be still free sometime in December since it should come around that time or will it be moved back now?

The main part will still be available in December.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ohka » November 28th, 2005, 9:26 am

Thanks for the response. :)
Looking for someone to feminize me possibly but stilll confused about myself.
Ohka
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum