is a hard-on a distraction?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

is a hard-on a distraction?

Postby Avery » November 28th, 2005, 1:49 pm

i keep getting a hard-on when i listen to some of the files. i wonder if that gonna prevent me from reaching a relax trance
Avery

Postby Ohka » November 28th, 2005, 1:56 pm

From gurlbidesign:
Sounds like a case of autogynaphilia.....that describes men who get turned on at the thought of having a womans body. It happens.
Looking for someone to feminize me possibly but stilll confused about myself.
Ohka
Regular
Regular

so....

Postby Mijal11 » December 1st, 2005, 12:13 am

ok, it happens, but does this causes to not achieve a trance, does this count as a distraction or is it normal...

i mean, can you get into trance even with an erection?
Mijal11
Regular
Regular

Re: so....

Postby Desdi » December 1st, 2005, 3:59 am

Mijal11 wrote:ok, it happens, but does this causes to not achieve a trance, does this count as a distraction or is it normal...

I'm no expert on the subject, but I don't see why you wouldn't be able to. I'd say that the biggest problem one might experience is in worrying about the erection while trying to go into trance. If you just go with it, you should be fine. If you allow it to cause distracting thoughts ("Is this supposed to happen?"), then you're probably not going to achieve trance.

A lot of the files on this site, after all, actually encourage an erection. ;) The difference, presumably, is that if you're already in trance when listening to one of those files, you aren't going to let your arousal distract you.
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, and those are some pretty good odds.
Desdi

Re: so....

Postby lisacd20 » December 2nd, 2005, 1:51 pm

omg i always do and i never have trouble going under

Desdi wrote:
Mijal11 wrote:ok, it happens, but does this causes to not achieve a trance, does this count as a distraction or is it normal...

I'm no expert on the subject, but I don't see why you wouldn't be able to. I'd say that the biggest problem one might experience is in worrying about the erection while trying to go into trance. If you just go with it, you should be fine. If you allow it to cause distracting thoughts ("Is this supposed to happen?"), then you're probably not going to achieve trance.

A lot of the files on this site, after all, actually encourage an erection. ;) The difference, presumably, is that if you're already in trance when listening to one of those files, you aren't going to let your arousal distract you.
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Postby cardigan » December 6th, 2005, 10:44 am

I don't think an erection can hinder trance - only if you start masturbating also. :P

Hypnosis is an altered state where your concentration is fixed on one thing. If that thing makes you horny, then erection will probably follow...
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby hypno-nut » December 9th, 2005, 1:08 pm

I would say it doesn't affect your ability to trance. After one listen to the enchanted keyboard curse (with an erection) it had some effect. It hasn't work too well but after listening just once i'm surprised it did work.
hypno-nut
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » December 9th, 2005, 3:34 pm

Well, I think it must be the other way around: a hard-on means that you are only in light trance, because in a deep trance you would not experience sexual excitement - unless told to by the hypnotist. So the hard-on itself is not the problem - you might say it's a symptom. :P
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby Emma » December 9th, 2005, 4:35 pm

Getting a hard-on shows that the words are having an effect on your body and on your mind. Your unconscious is being stimulated by the words. It shows that the file is working. Enjoy the pleasure, which will grow as you continue to focus on the words and repeat the file over and over again.

Later, as you become more used to the idea that you are now a woman, you'll still get aroused, but you won't be able to get a hard on. (Particularly if you're using CurseCrossDressSex).

You'll just feel horny and submissive and wet, for hours at a time, and you'll learn to enjoy that feeling much, much more than any of your previous "male" feelings.
Emma

Return to Feminizations Forum