I need some help

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Re: I need some help

Postby wmxx » November 13th, 2020, 7:56 am

Omg this is so awesome. My affair hypno came shortly after she got home. She said here is what I want to try. I am going to listen to it in stop and go and write everything down, find some hypno background, and my voice will be what you listen to word for word as she says it. Holy crap she is soooo into this. Fast forward I listened to it while she was getting dressed real slutty about 8 times, it is not as long as the other ones. Then she is going to role play herself deep into a juicy affair. I need her having a juicy steamy affair so bad. Lots to do. Will take you through my night last night
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 13th, 2020, 9:04 am

Before I listened to anything I wrote her a long letter basically saying I trust you beyond words, please enjoy, but please please go up to the edge of the line but Beg you not to cross it. You are going to have complete control and I want you to take full advantage of it, as I am sure it will be very erotic for you. Just always remember if he ever asks you to leave your husband, it must end immediately. I trust you, I love you, I’m all in on you and us. Be extremely selfish and protective of your affair, and I will melt all over you with love.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 13th, 2020, 9:52 am

So I listened to the hypno a few times right before I listened to hers. Oh boy, hypno is one thing, but when it is your own girl, it is off the charts. Maybe it was listening to the original so much but it sure seems impactful hearing her. Gonna try to make this quick, time today is an issue. She came in all slutty, jumped into bed with me and set the stage she just came back from seeing her lover for the 6th time. I’m cuddling her closer, and telling her how much I love her, and need her having an affair. She said I will always be having an affair, and I will make sure you will love it as much or more than me. She said that she is starting to feel close to him, as they are starting to feel more comfortable. I told her how much I love her, and how much more I would love her getting really deeply emotionally involved. She said It is starting. Next week I will be going with him on business for 4 days. That’s exactly what I would love. She said it will definitely make our feelings grow. Yes! I need you in love with him, I will love you so much. Give me time and I will be. Do you want me to see him more? Yes, promise me you will see him more and more. By this time she abruptly stopped ripped her clothes off, and said you need to fuck me right now. I have had some explosive sex with her but this was off the charts. When we finished we were both speechless, we kissed and hugged for a long time. Finally I just told her how badly I need her having an affair, and she said I am going to take this all the way to the edge, if I can get into someone that way, and yes, I am going to take you right to the edge, and be completely selfish as you push me with your love. The wet spot on the bed was enormous, she is completely in, and I want her having an affair yesterday. She has text me so many times how wet she is, and emailing her potential affair. So hot, speechless.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 13th, 2020, 10:22 am

She text me she is so wet and all she can think about is having an affair. She said to feel you so desperately clinging onto me, and feeling your love in such a way will drive me. This is just like my original fantasy, but I’m a different way. Instead of sneaking around, and hiding things from you, I am going to be able to get away with anything I want:). I can see me telling you that you have to wear a condom from now on as he has become my main lover, and for me to get away with anything I want. I text back wow, that would make me crazy for you, I’d be so desperately in love with you. She added that no matter what, she would never leave me, but being able to get away with things is a huge turn on, and I will be selfish. You will let me do anything, and I will! I promise. I will take you right to the edge. I’m so wet. My cock is about to explode.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 13th, 2020, 10:42 am

She text me I so much love how much trust and faith you have in me. I will take you right up to the line, but NEVER cross it. You will learn your trust is in the right hands, I can’t live without you, we are just living a dream fantasy world, but while we are I will take advantage of getting away with things:)
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 13th, 2020, 11:25 am

She text, I’m gonna love having full control, and I promise I will be selfish and use it to get away with things:). I will at some point have an affair with a single guy, that is very available, get really connected, and he will ask me to move in with him, and I will say yes. You will get all my love every day I will come over and make love to you as my affair. I won’t however make it ever permanent, it would be for a week or two. I said I know I won’t be able to stop you, I would be loving you endlessly trying to have you. She said EXACTLY!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 13th, 2020, 11:45 am

Just a few things included in the new file. Every time Amber sleeps with her affair, my need for her sleeping with becomes more intense. Every time Amber talks to me about her affair My need for Amber having an Affair increases. Each time Amber tells me her feelings for her affair are growing, will make my love for her grow. Each time Amber travels with her affair, I will love her more, and need Amber falling in love with her affair. When Amber tells me she told her affair she loves him, the more in love with her I become, and the more I want her to get deeper in love with him. Every time Amber sleeps with her affair she will have more control of me, and I will love when Amber starts using it to get away with everything. The more Amber uses her power to get away with anything she wants, the more power she will have over me, and the more she will take advantage of it, and the more I will love her. A lot more but I am all hers, and can’t wait for her to have a torrid affair, I will love it. Als within all this is a confirmation of how much I trust her over and over, and several words for her to trigger my need for her to have an affair. I’m so there!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 13th, 2020, 12:07 pm

Neither of us can concentrate on anything. I don’t know how she can even work. I wouldn’t be able to. She knows this file because she wrote all of it down, and copied it in her voice. She is teasing me and already increasing my need for her to have an affair. That’s all I can think of. She asked me, wouldn’t your love for me grow when I fall in love with my affair? I said that is a cock stiffener. I asked her if she wants to? She said of course, and it may take several affairs to get there, but I promise you I will:). Do you want me to tell you the first time I have sex with a potential affair or wait until it becomes an affair? I said, I want you having an affair so bad I would want to know the first time you met him and if he fucked you. She just text me and said I’m so drenched I have to come home and need you to fuck me right now, your cock is my lunch today. I’m on my way! Fuck I love this women to death!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 13th, 2020, 12:09 pm

And this right after. Listen to my file for you right now.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 13th, 2020, 1:57 pm

Dam that may be the best sex I ever had. She was using all the triggers, telling me she will definitely at some point move in with her lover telling him falsely that she had a falling out with her husband and needs a place to stay for a week or two, and I will become her affair, making sure I see how much she still loves me. I know you will want me to by then won’t you. I said yes, I will be totally helpless to you. Exactly, and you will love it, I will be over every day he is at work fucking you as my affair. I have a lot of things to do, I will make you crazy in love for me, I know all the file triggers, and you will be listening every day. She must of orgasmed a dozen times, and I couldn’t last, she had me so turned on.I wish we were there and she was having an affair can’t wait.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 13th, 2020, 2:01 pm

Text from her, bummer. The guy she was arranging to meet, the affair guy has to travel next week Wed-Fri, and the weekend is iffy. Fuck, that sucks. She said there are a couple others, but she has not written either one. She wants to wait this guy out he seems really nice, but she is going to write back to the other two to get a feel for them.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 13th, 2020, 2:07 pm

She is a bit bummed as am I. I told her it will all happen, a few days or so longer wait, we can just get settled and have sex often. She said I’m going to get away with things:) and you will want me too:) and that’s a turn on for me. I said what kind of things. She said moving in with my lover for one:) among other things. Remember selfish?:).
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 13th, 2020, 2:18 pm

She is weighing in on the aftermath. If this goes on for 2 years, and I’m continuously having affairs, and we move and resume a normal life, it is going to be a real hard transition for me. I know you said we could continue, but I don’t want to get a reputation where we are going to stay, but I am worried I will slip up and have an affair, until I get back to normal. I said let’s just have fun and not worry about what comes next. Let’s take this ultra erotic time and embrace it. Thanks for stopping by for lunch. I will never stop loving you, Amber you are my life! She said pretty much the same. Game on! Can’t wait. Another bummer, we can’t leave til at least Tuesday now, buttoning up everything. A couple things won’t be done til Monday. Tomm is her last work day, she is emotional about her friends, rightfully so.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 13th, 2020, 2:37 pm

I can tell your erotic sexual nature will drive you to getting away with things, what else? I have a few things in mind, but regardless of what your feeling now, the deeper I get with him, the deeper you will want me to be, your hypno triggers:). So after 2 weeks of living with him, and having an affair with you, and the erotic feeling of being his wife for 1-2 weeks, I will just ask you, don’t you want me to stay with him for another 2 weeks? You will be begging me to stay with him for 2 more weeks, and I know I can get away with it:). That will be so erotic, but at the end of it, I would end the affair, because that is the limit, and it probably won’t feel good doing that, but I will have to. I’m not going down that road for longer than that. I know who my real man is and I will love him forever, and regardless what you feel or I feel this is a fantasy, you will be my husband forever, I just want to experience anything, it is strictly about sex!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 13th, 2020, 4:04 pm

She text me here is something for your cock . I’m leaving right after this text. Or maybe, because how erotic it will be and I know your hypno will direct you the deeper I love him, the more you will want me to love him, that you will want me to continue living with him and having an affair with you, and I will know I can get away with it:) so now you know I will be selfish and get away with what I want, I love you, and you will never have to worry, I am yours for life.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 14th, 2020, 7:36 am

Man I am going deep down into the abyss. She wants this so bad, and she keeps talking to me about everything while I am having sex with her. I don’t even have any fight and I don’t want to fight. I trust her I trust her I trust her. She wants to live and explore every sexual fantasy she has, and anything that comes up. I trust her.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 14th, 2020, 7:50 am

First text. I love you so much! Amy and the girls are taking me out for lunch today. We are going to close for 2 hours. I don’t have any appointments after that, but I’m going back so hard to say goodbye. This is the hard part. Every girl I hired over 5 years is still here, except one that moved. I love these girls! I know you do, I love you, and I know it’s hard for you.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 14th, 2020, 7:56 am

Next, I have to get my mind off of things, but it’s hard. I said just think at this time next week you might be starting an affair. I got back one word.YUMMY!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 14th, 2020, 8:49 am

Text: You got me thinking again about moving in with my affair. It is a huge fantasy having an affair with you omg! I also know it would take a lot of the right circumstances. First, I’d have to have a pretty deep emotional connection with him, I couldn’t just do it for the sake of doing it. Second, I’d have to make sure your hypno was wanting me to move in with him, and third, I may still not like missing you so much even though we would be having a daily affair. If all the boxes are checked, yes! I will definitely move in with him, and if it is so hot having an affair with you and I know it will be, and you are pushing all my buttons to stay with him, and it is working, I will be able to get away with staying with him as long as I want:) which may be a week, or if everything is perfect, as long as I want:)
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 14th, 2020, 8:56 am

I text back I love you so much I want to be the affair. Return: if everything goes right, I promise you will be! I trust you so much. I love you and you can trust me. Do you like the hypno in my voice or the other? I love the one in your voice. She said I am going to learn it and every time I have sex with you I will recite it to you, so you will have pleasure associated with it:)
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 14th, 2020, 10:01 am

I just listened to the file from the hypno and the duplicate one from her. I’m getting so deep and tranced right now I feel like I am meditating and even a bit groggy. I told her and she said, GOOD! Now how would this make you feel. I come home from continuing my affair, wrap my arms around you and ask you wouldn’t you love becoming my affair? You love how emotionally connected I am to him, you know you want me with him, I am moving in with him so you can be my affair. But remember, like all my other affairs you can’t ask me to leave him, that will be my choice. I text back how much I would love that, I want that so much. She text back this will be so erotic, I’m going to be able to do everything I want in my fantasy and you will love it. I trust her so much, I want her to have that so much. I am all in, that’s so much what I need now.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 14th, 2020, 10:08 am

She text back she has shifted gears and is now just looking for single men, so it opens the door to move in with them. I have 3 I responded to, that’s about it, so hopefully 1 stands out:) Thanks for occupying my mind today. When I get home I will put you in the mindset of you becoming my affair:) SO HOT! I love you so much!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 14th, 2020, 10:27 am

I promised her I would never ask her to leave him, I just need to be having an affair with you. PERFECT! I saved your text in case I need to remind you, I’ve never been in a position with a man where I can get away with anything I want:). I’m going to help your hypno every day until it is as close to permanent as possible. I love you so much, I will be in control of all my fantasies, so hot! I will be so hot having an affair with you omg!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 14th, 2020, 12:36 pm

She text how emotional a lunch she had miss them already. It has to be hard that business is her baby, and she always took care of her girls, but Amy will take care of them. She signed her business over to Amy which I suggested otherwise she would still be here mentally, Amy was so heartfelt she did that for her, but it told me she is all in on us, and I trust her
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 14th, 2020, 12:53 pm

She said the topic of breast I’m plants came up at lunch, as one of the girls was asking about mine cause she wants to get them. I’m still going to get my 34DD/DDD, but the recovery is a week before you feel right and 4-6 weeks before you can get somewhat back to normal because they take that long to drop in place and look good. No sex:( and I have to sleep on my back. I thought I would wait until (hopefully) when I move in with my affair, because you won’t be able to do anything with me. It would give me a trial so to speak living with him, and if it is going well, then I can start my affair with you, and you will see my nice huge boobs for the first time:). If I get comfortable living with him, I will know you will love me with him as the stronger My love gets for him the more you will want me making it deeper. Thoughts? I truly believe I want you moving in with your affair, and will want you falling deeper in love with him. I will love that. I will love being your affair, and I believe we will be very close when you decide we are ready and you are ready to leave him. Response: OMG did you just listen to your hypno? No I truly believe all I said. I want you to live with him until all your fantasies are realized, I love you endlessly and you deserve that.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 14th, 2020, 1:00 pm

How long if everything goes well for you do you think you would live with him? Well if I count the 6 or so weeks when I get my boobs done, and I really am pretty deeply involved with him, I will know I can get away with not ending it before Im ready, I don’t know, if I’m really deep, it may be awhile:) because it will be comfortable but so so so erotic! I would say the shortest scenario a couple days after I get my boobs down, it just not be what makes me comfortable. The longest scenario, if everything is perfect and as erotic as I think it will be having an affair with you and loving another man at the same time maybe 3 months or so, hard to say.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 14th, 2020, 1:19 pm

She text: I want to make something clear. I won’t be living with him because I’m trying to figure out who I want to be with. Sure, if I’m having a long term affair with him, I’m likely going to have strong feelings for him, but it will never be what I have with you , EVER! This is a fantasy. May I try to get away with things, and enjoy the fantasy or fantasies longer? Yes:). Regardless, they are just fantasies. What is equally likely is I can’t stand being away from you at all and I last a couple of days living with him. I know your file says over and over again you trust me, that statement is 100% TRUE. I’m so in love with you, and love what you are doing for me/us. You are my everything. I dropped everything in my life for you, and you know why? I am spending the rest of my life with you. If anything gets too heavy, I promise it all ends in that moment. That isn’t why we are doing this in my eyes. For me I am ultra sexual as you know, and never did anything. Now you have given me an opportunity and trust to do anything. We come out of this even deeper in love, I know I will.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 14th, 2020, 2:41 pm

She got a response from the affair site. She wrote him back again.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 14th, 2020, 2:55 pm

She just text me. I am officially unemployed and officially your slut:). On my way. I love you.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 15th, 2020, 7:56 am

I love Amber so much. I’m having a hard time remembering where I met her, really confused. I know she loves and cares for me, but it appears she wants to be dating, and meeting new men. I will prove how much I love her, as the more she dates and has sex with other men will make me love her more, and when she falls in love with them, and moves in with someone, I will love her in love with another man. I will be faithful to her, as she promised me we would still have sex even though she moves in with someone else. I will cherish every minute of her time, and hope she sees my love for her and want to be with me. We seem so compatible, and I adore her, but she seems to still want to explore. I hope she falls deeply in love with another man. That isn’t even an erotic desire. It is me wanting to show her how much I love her. I’m not sure why we are moving, but I’m so proud that she will be with me. She seems to love how much I love her, and told me She will bring out all my love for her making my wishes come true being her affair for a long time. I love her so much. I just remembered, I think I met her in a gym. I’m really really confused right now. She showed me someone she wants to meet, I desperately hope she falls in love with him, and hopefully when she sees my love deepen for her, if I’m lucky, one day I can be with her. I love her so much.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 15th, 2020, 8:10 am

She even told me this morning how much she loves me, and told me she gets extremely turned on by having complete control now. She said at some point it will happen, she will connect on a deep emotional level with another man, and move in with him. She promised me she would have an affair with me, as long as I didn’t put pressure on her to leave him. She said if her relationship is really working out, she will stay with him as long as she wants, and you will love that won’t you? I said yes, I will love you so much more, that would feel so good to me. I told her she will need to be careful, I don’t want her to get caught with me.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 15th, 2020, 9:08 am

I am not sure why she says she is going to have an affair, hopefully that is a good sign. Maybe she really considers we are a couple, I hope so. I do know how badly I want her to fall in love with someone she meets, and move in with him. I have an empty feeling that she isn’t. My love will deepen so much for her, maybe when she sees that, she will love how much I love her and we someday have a chance together. I must always show her if we manage to have our own affair, to win her over, but as she said, I will never ask her to leave him, that is for her to decide. I’m hopeful because she said she will have an affair with me once she moves in with him, that will be so special, I will never get impatient and ask her to leave him. I know the deeper her love is for him, the more I will love her. I know this is true!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 15th, 2020, 9:16 am

This is how I know she cares about me. She had to drop off Aubreys key. She said she will show me how much she loves me, because she was going to have sex with him one last time. She even had sex with him in front of me a few times, that makes me so much more in love with her. I love her so much! She will see that, hopefully anyway.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 15th, 2020, 11:18 am

I love her so much! She text me she is on her way home. How does it feel the first time I had sex with another man since you are using your new files? I said the feeling you just gave me is deepening my love for you. GOOD! Wait til I am having sex all the time, and falling in love and moving in with my lover:) you are going to be obsessed in love with me, and I can live with him as long as I want. So hot! I want that so bad. I will love you so much. I promise I will make you feel that way, just promise you will not put pressure on me to leave him, I will when I am ready:) I promise I won’t I will love you so much more. PERFECT!! On my way, I love you sooo much! I really might have a chance for her, at least a long affair,
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 15th, 2020, 8:17 pm

I’m feeling so overloaded, I seem to almost feel like thoughts of anyone but Amber just get wiped out. I’m forgetting things, but later I kind of remember. No matter what I’m doing, or thinking, those thoughts just turn into Amber. The last couple days, especially after she had sex with Aubrey this morning. I must have told her 100 times today I love her, and clinging to her like a child. Movers here at 7 AM Tomm. Then we leave Tuesday, about a 10 hour drive
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 16th, 2020, 7:52 am

Movers here, Amber dressed pretty slutty, a lot of attention. She has a meeting with her potential affair at 6 on Thursday since he works during the day. It is possible her affair starts then. I can’t wait, hope she really falls!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 16th, 2020, 8:40 am

I can see how excited she is, I think that helps her not to think about her friends left behind. I’m in so deep, my mind is Amber Amber Amber. She is loving my attention. She seems to be driven by it. She knows it because she reminds me all the time every cock that goes into her is going to have me so needy of her having a deeply loving affair, and my love will be so strong for her. She is right, After she fucked Aubrey, I can already feel it. She said she wanted to change some of the rules, she told him I traveled for work, so she can be more flexible when I’m away, setting the stage for spending the night with him. Wouldn’t you love that? I love her so much I want her to do anything she wants. My mind is so entrenched with her I it is becoming more blank on things, all I care about is her being happy. I know what’s going on, some of the time, but as soon as I do, I think how much more I love her fucking other guys, I need that because it is true.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 16th, 2020, 12:16 pm

She is anxious for the movers to leave as she wants to have sex. It will be on the floor with a stack of comforters, that’s all that remains soon. She has been sharing texts from Glenn, the guy she is going to have an affair with. She definitely picked out a good looking guy. She feels comfortable enough to meet him at his house, but outside at first, she has moved up the day to Wednesday, cause she can’t wait to start and she has talked back and forth a lot. She showed me his text, he seems to be very nice. Told her he has done this for years, always married women, he just wants sex no strings. He decided he didn’t want kids, and married women are either bored, not getting enough sex at home, just want an affair, not happy. I try to stay out of their personal world, and enjoy the sex. She is worried that she has a feeling she is going to get close if it continues, but he isn’t the kind of guy likely to have her move in with him. If it works with him she hopes if she has sex a lot with him, and I tell him my marriage is on the outs, and I’m thinking about looking for a place to stay, he might say you can stay here. I just hope she moves in with him so much, and I can start my affair with her. I really need to be her affair, she thankfully promised me I would be, she just isn’t sure if it will be a few weeks, or months.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 16th, 2020, 4:26 pm

Probably next time I post here Amber will be having an affair, at least I hope so!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 18th, 2020, 6:44 am

We arrived around 4 yesterday afternoon, we started the process of getting all the boxes emptied. Tonight at 6 Amber is hopefully beginning her affair. I need her having an affair so much it dominates my thoughts. To the hypnos out there I have a question. Every time I think of something negative about her having an affair and moving in with her lover, I get this real image in my mind of this rather large man with his arms folded giving me this nasty scary look. It’s very real, my thoughts instantly go back to how much I need her having an affair and moving in with her lover. I need to be the affair.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 18th, 2020, 8:39 am

She ran out to the store to get cigarettes, and something quick for lunch and dinner, and coffee and stuff. We will go together tomorrow and stock up. I can tell she is excited and nervous. The first thing she said when we walked in the door was now the fun begins, no one knows me, I can be whatever I want. She was trying some things on last night and asking me what I thought, first question, is this too slutty? I said to her think about it this way. You are not going on a date per say, you are going out to get fucked. Your clothes are going to be on for 10 minutes. She said I know but he is going to be looking me over, I don’t want to be too slutty. I said you are stunningly beautiful, I guarantee you no matter what you wear, his first thought is going to be I have to fuck her. She said your not helping! I said just be what you want to be, he won’t say no, I’m pretty sure of that. I’m not nervous, I am so fixated on needing her having an affair, and it leads her to moving in with him, and finally being her affair. I feel the intensity of that which has gone from want to need. I know if he fucks her, it will kick up more and more, and at some point she will get what she wants and do whatever she wants to get it, so this is about to get real very fast, but not fast enough for me, once she starts, I know I will become powerless, it is so true, I know it’s true. I will grow to need her progressing, and I know how much I already need that. It’s so true.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 18th, 2020, 4:06 pm

She is getting ready. I sure hope this works, I so need her having an affair. Guess I will know in about 2 hours.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 18th, 2020, 4:47 pm

She just left, so hope she has a hard cock inside of her in 15 minutes! It’s becoming an achy need!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » November 18th, 2020, 6:03 pm

Hey wmxx,
I seem to be the only one replying to you on here and I haven't done so in a while so I thought I'd check in. It sounds like you guys have managed to move things along super fast. It also sounds like that the hypnosis really has you in the right mindset for this. How often are you listening? Are you still doing 3 times a day? I just wanted to let you know that I am still out here reading your entries (as I am sure others are as well). Be sure to take care of yourself and enjoy the ride.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » November 18th, 2020, 9:19 pm

Yes listen 3 times a day and 1 time in Ambers voice. He fucked her! The affair has started, I love her so much, best I can remember key points when she came home. She jumped into my arms and said I’m having an affair. I kissed her about a 5 minute kiss and asked her to take me there. She said she pulled in and he came out. She got out of her car and he came over and said wow, you are a total knockout, and said can I get a nice kiss so I know this is real, so they kissed for about 30 seconds, he led her to the door and said you are now the sexiest woman that ever walked through that door. She told me he was better looking in person a total hunk. She was thinking this is going to be great, then it changed a bit. He said I read your rules a few times. Remember mine are this is strictly sex, so let’s keep the conversation about that, and if it works out we can talk about our schedules and see where the best fits are, and go from there. You wanna give this a go? I was thinking that seemed pretty icy cold compared to the greeting, but I said yes, let’s see what happens. So he took me to his bedroom, started taking off his clothes, and so I took mine off. I’m glad I saw his cock, because I don’t do big, and he was pretty normal. We got in bed and he moved beside me and kissed me for 5 seconds, and pulled away and said I forgot to ask, do you smoke, I said yes, is that gonna be a problem? He just quickly said, no that’s cool, and started kissing me again. He never touched my boobs except body contact. About a few minutes later he started fucking me. I wasn’t really warmed up yet but when his cock went in me, the fantasy, the feeling, got me warmed up fast. He is the first all man guy I have fucked. It was really intense, and he lasted ok for the first time, maybe 10-12 minutes.He came very hard. He said you are really tight and wet, amazing feeling that was so good. He got up, I was waiting for him to hold me. I’m thinking he is right, this is just sex, but I could handle that, he is a hunk, so likely just an affair not much emotion. Then I went into the bathroom, when I came out he said, will this work for you, I said yes. He said great, so my work schedule is 6-3:30 and I have an hour for lunch. It is 8 min. To my work place. I know you are married, so if hubby is working lunchtime is always an option if nights are tough for you. Any night is good as long as I know. Weekends pretty much anytime. I said any daytime Monday through Friday for me. He travels a lot from 2 days 1 night to all week home Friday night late. Next week he is gone all week. I can meet you at lunch tomorrow? He put his hands in front of his face and kind of sighed. I never have sex 2 days in row, but here I go. You are making me break my own rule, Tomm. Would be great, will be home by 12:10 ok. Effect! So that was it he said good night, no kiss. So it was good and bad, but my take is he wants this because he already broke a rule. I’ve got to have sex with him a lot at first if he will let me, and get his emotions open, worth a try he is hot! I love Amber so much, I hope she breaks through.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 19th, 2020, 9:05 am

Sitting in the Home Depot parking lot, have a few projects that need attending to. We had some intense sex last night now that her affair has started. She asked me what it felt like for me now that she is having an affair? It’s so hard to explain, it is a mental and physical need, and it boosts my feelings for you, and I need you to fall in love with him, because I know if you do I am closer to becoming your affair, which I ache for. It is almost a tinge of jealously because your having an affair, and I want to be your affair. I asked her the same. She said Amy really gave her an overview of having an affair. She said the cheaters high and the intimacy makes you fall in love, but it is a different kind of love. She adores her husband, she would never leave him, her love in her affair is strictly sex based, no daily stresses about bills, job, flare ups, that’s all missing so it works. I feel driven to feel that and it is so empowering knowing you love me more and need me having an affair. I feel totally in control and love that I can do anything I want. It is not malicious, but the feeling of total control allows me to be secure to do anything I want. Moving in with him is so erotic to me, actually in so many ways becoming his wife and you are the affair. If it is as erotic as I imagine it to be, and the more I love him, the more you need me to love him, it will drive me to stay with him as long as I can. I love that I will have that power, and I will love using it, and I think sex with you as your affair will be off the charts and I won’t want to give that up and by then I will have complete control and will not give it up. Next thing you know we are having sex again. I love her so much. Time to go home, she will be in bed with him in about 2 hours. I sure hope things look better each time she has an affair with him.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 19th, 2020, 9:23 am

Just a couple more important thoughts. She wanted me to understand I thing. Yes, if I move in with him, I will be in love with him, but I love you in a way that I will never love anyone else, it is the one sure thing about all of this. I know it is a fantasy, but there is zero chance of me not coming home to you whenever this is time to end. Yes, I know there will be some emotional pain, but being with you is forever and I mean that. I love you
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 19th, 2020, 10:50 am

She just left for round 2 of her affair. Dam has she embraced slutty. She had a tight bra less crop top on, her kiss proof red lipstick, and a tight clingy miniskirt with guessing 4” stiletto Lacey looking booties. No bra. That makes for a quick strip down. Seems strange but she will be back by 1. He is 6.5 miles away. Gotta hope he thaws out some.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 19th, 2020, 11:17 am

Supposed to be painting, but knowing she is having an affair as I write this it is all I can think of. My love for her and her having an affair is a growing need not want. I’m soon going to be completely lacking any control of what she does, and she knows it, think that drives her. I trust her, it is all in her hands now, each time she fucks him, the more I need her too, if this gets emotional, and I do hope it does, she knows I will no longer have any say in things, it is pretty much there already, I’m so in need of the end goal in being her affair. I know it’s true I need that.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 19th, 2020, 11:21 am

I won’t get anything done this afternoon. We will be in bed for hours. I know she will be reminding me how much I love her affair, she keep affirming and triggering how I feel. She is like a living file.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

PreviousNext

Return to Feminizations Forum