I need some help

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Re: I need some help

Postby wmxx » November 19th, 2020, 7:48 pm

So Amber gets to Glenn’s house he pulls in very shortly. He gave her a hug they went inside. He looks at her and says, I owe you an apology. I did a lot of thinking about last night, and I know I was very cold to you. It is mostly how I have always been because I don’t want to end up emotionally involved with a married woman. You are such a beautiful woman, I’m even more scared to get involved that way so I keep my emotional distance. I really will try not to be cold, and I’m sorry. I said thank you for sharing that. I will add just one thing. I don’t have any expectations, this is my first affair. I just let things happen, and don’t try to get ahead of the situation, because it would prevent me from enjoying today. So we went in his room, undressed, got into bed. He kissed me for a few minutes, and started to fuck me, and it felt great. This time however he held me, and told me how pretty I am, and kissed me. I felt like I was with a human not a robot, and I kissed back with a bit more passion. When all was done, I asked him if we could get together at lunch tomorrow, I enjoy having sex with you. He said you are going to get me involved, how could I ever say no to you, your so beautiful. I said then don’t just say yes. He smiled and said yes, I’d love to. We went out together and he wrapped around me really tight and gave me a meaningful kiss. I can tell he let go a little, he is such a hunk and I think he is starting to let go, and I love how that feels. More details tomorrow, time to cuddle up with my Princess, I’ve her so much. I think this is going somewhere, but anything can happen.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 20th, 2020, 7:42 am

I’m really in this deep, every time she has sex with someone, the more I need her to have sex with someone, and I’m completely locked in. Amber is making sure of that as she constantly reminds me and asks me how much I love it. I can see it in her eyes, and hear the confidence in her voice, she knows going forward, she has complete freedom to do as she pleases. I didn’t think I could love her anymore but I do. I actually have a vulnerable feeling because my desire to be her affair is climbing off the charts. She reminds me how hot and erotic and surreal that will be. She said to me this morning aren’t you happy I am going to have a hard cocktail in me again today?It just confirms how true it is. I love her coming home and glowing about her affair. So I asked if she had any feelings yet, and she said after the first time 0 but after yesterday a 1. He showed some intimacy and we shared a little, hopefully that grows. Now for the exciting news we are having a quick wedding ceremony on December 1st. I told her last night I love her so much, we need to do this now. She cried with very happy tears, and needless to say the rest of our night was amazing! She will have a cocktail in her in 3 or so hours, my favorite part of the day.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 20th, 2020, 8:49 am

She also asked me last night that if Glenn or someone else becomes the guy she gets a deep emotional connection with, do I know it will be up to her when she comes back? I asked her what would be her longest timeframe? She said it all comes down to how much I need having an affair with her, how things are going living with him, and how erotic it is for her. She said when it comes time to leave, and if she has been with him a long time, it is going to hurt having to leave him, so avoiding that may keep her there longer especially if I love having an affair with her so much, and by then I know you will. If everything is in place, I don’t have a deadline, I will stay with him a real long time. It may also come down to a few days and I miss you so much I end it quickly, hard to say. I know the longer I am with him, and everything is right, the longer I will stay with him. So fucking erotic, I get wet thinking about it. If it is working, I will make sure you love having an affair with me, and it will be a very long time.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 20th, 2020, 10:57 am

Last night we had a high knowing we will be official on December 1st. She said that brings me to a difficult question. What if When I move in with my affair and after a given amount of time he pressures me to divorce you. I know that is now, and will be then my decision because your judgement will be impaired by your hypno. I don’t want to play spoiler right now let’s celebrate this love and talk Tomm. Well she handed me a note as she left. Said this is nothing bad. I needed to write out my thoughts and share them. Remember I am yours forever. So here was key points. Started with how blessed she is to have me. Funny, loving, complimentary, loving, giving and she went on. I realize when I move in with my affair, if it goes on a bit, he is obviously going to pressure me to divorce. The chances that I would are just about 0. The only possible way would take everything being absolutely perfect. My relationship with him was very very deep. You were absolutely deeply loving that I was your affair, everything perfect, and I was feeling so erotic being his wife so to speak and our affair was so erotic and explosive. If all of that was in place, I still think the answer would be no. The only possible way I would is if all that happened, and I know when it did end, I would marry you the next day, and I would never marry him ever. If in the remote chance I did divorce you, if I saw any impact on you at all, the fantasy ends! Divorce is not a fantasy, never will be. I’m always yours, always. She is fucking him right now, hoping for progress.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 20th, 2020, 11:18 am

I really appreciate her thoughtfulness. She really is aware of our wellbeing. I trust her implicitly. I know if she has to divorce me it will be a last resort not a first resort, and I understand it will never be malicious, it would be temporary. I love her ability to rationalize. Glad this came up now. Hope he is coming in her soon and keeps letting go of holding back. I love she is seeing him everyday, he won’t be able to hold back.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 20th, 2020, 1:39 pm

I love this woman so much. So she gets there and he actually gave her a very nice kiss. They head to the bedroom and both on opposite sides of the bed. He is naked and her in a bra and panties. She said can you come over here please. She asks him to take her bra off nice and slow. Then her panties. She kisses him and puts his hands on her breasts and says fondle them gently and softly kiss my nipples. She was completely seducing him, but was feeling extra horny and wanted this to be so much more intimate. She started to get very turned on and knelt down and sucked his cock for the first time, he was gasping a bit. She said I need you inside of me as they crawled in bed. He was so much more intimate kissing her and she came hard while came inside her. He hugged and kissed her and kissed her nipples. He said that was the best sex he ever had. She said it was so enjoyable. So before they were leaving he said next week I’m leaving Wednesday to go to my Mom’s in Iowa for Thanksgiving and I won’t be home til Sunday night. Would you be able to come over Tomm. morning? I said of course, so 9 Tomm. She told him she got hubby schedule backwards he is away Monday and Tuesday this week and all the next week. So they went out he kissed her and fondled her breasts. He said I’ve never been with anyone like you and your starting to grow on me. She said I feel the same way, isn’t it nice and feel good? He said definitely! More later, it’s happening! Hope he doesn’t get scared and run. He asked her to come over! That will be 4 straight days. Even Amber is starting.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 20th, 2020, 3:31 pm

So I asked her emotional level and she said today definitely moved the needle, maybe 3. She said the fact that she can see he has let go opens her up. She was holding back but is now ready to let go and see what happens. I gave her a big hug and a kiss for her well thought out letter. I basically told her by the time that happens she will be the only one that can make that decision, and I truly trust her. I said just to be on the record, if it requires a divorce to keep things going if they are ultra perfect I’m ok with that because we will get married when it is over immediately. She said if I ever come over with divorce papers it will be the ultimate erotic day because it will mean everything is perfect. I promise if I have to divorce you I will only under the perfect scenario, and I promise otherwise there is 0 chance! So she did her confirmation bit with me that has become daily. Doesn’t feel nice that I’m having an affair on you? Doesn’t it feel good that my feelings for him are starting to grow? Visualize the day I come home and tell you we exchanged our first I love you’d. Think how awesome it will feel when I’m telling you I am moving in with him. Think how much you are going to love being my affair. You get the picture, it is effective, and I know she wants this more than me or as much. I asked her how good it will feel having an affair with me. She said the sex will be the highest level ever. Cheating on her temporary hubby will give me that sneaky feeling and living with him will be such a rush. It covers so many things,I will be wet 24 hours a day! If I am it is going to last a long time.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 20th, 2020, 4:04 pm

Forgot one important thing. When he told Amber about going to see his Mom on Thanksgiving he told her he uses all his vacation and sick and personal days to go see his Mom. Major Holiday’s birthday Mother’s Day and sometimes to visit. He ends up doing little home projects for her. The nice part of that is Amber will be spending all those nights with me, unless he changes that if she ever gets to the point of moving in with him. Long way from there, but I am hoping, I love that she is having affair, so need that.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » November 20th, 2020, 7:02 pm

I know you trust Amber 100% but the fact that she is throwing out the "D" word - even for the fantasy of all this - gives me concern about your grandfather's trust money. I would want a pre-nup!
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » November 20th, 2020, 8:12 pm

Appreciate the input, but legit concern. I trust her 2000%. We have something so unique, if we didn’t none of this would be possible. She has never lied to me, even during the ugly Jackie situation. Thanks for looking out for me though. It’s so hard to explain to anyone what we have. Thinking back to our discovery of some of this crazy stuff we are doing it all seems impossible. All by accident. Where we moved anyone that knew Amber never had a bad word about her. My friends saw her many times around me, and they said that woman is an alien, no women looks like that and isn’t self absorbed, or selfish. She had no idea I had any kind of money. My house and car didn’t say that. I’m not material at all. I could live in a closet and be happy with her. She acts like she is ordinary looking, and she is a bombshell. I know one thing for sure if there is no Amber in my life, there will never be anyone else, no one would ever live up to her. I know on here I write about all the crazy stuff we are doing, but you don’t see anything else. If we have a difference of opinion she sits on my lap facing me, and we talk calmly and always resolve like we are in love, because we are. Never raised my voice to her or her me. We go to bed together every single night no matter what. Maybe this is too much information but When we get settled in bed we go to sleep with my unit inside her, doesn’t stay there, but that’s what we do. We set our alarm 30 minutes before we want to get up so we can have sex, or just talk and cuddle. We always end our day sharing the best thing you got from each other that day. Usually something like a really nice kiss and I love you out of the blue. Is it Camelot? Yes, it really is. We talk a lot about what we are doing, it isn’t risk free, and we don’t want to risk our love. She has fucked 3 guys a total of 13 times, and she is probably even more loving to me than before. This from a girl that had sex with 3 men before me, she is 28. She is having a ball, and I love it. Always the perfect girl and now she has the trust and new found confidence to explore everything and anything she wants. I don’t have a leash on her long or short. I trust her that much. I can go on and on, but that’s where we are. Man, I saw this woman in a gym with her hair up in a bun and a head band, little makeup but her smile just ripples through me. She shot me down but took my number and like she said 30 days later the 6 months after a horrific relationship she calls me. We changed each other’s lives. Without to much detail she was totally abused by 2 men. How she could smile the way she smiles is beyond me. She calls me Superman. She is the most loving unselfish woman I ever met. I probably should write more about us, so people could see, but I do this because it started looking for help and a lot responded, including you..thank you! I deserve this woman, because I treat her like she is the most important thing in my life. She does the same for me. We tease each other a lot, and she tells me She discovered Superman’s weakness, a cock inside his Princess. She is right about that!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 20th, 2020, 8:47 pm

Since I’m spilling my guts, here is a bit more back story. Her parents were to put it mildly, awful. She landed with an older guy that was a drug dealer, and to make a bad story short her parents through some money at her and told her to disappear. She doesn’t even know they are alive or dead. I lost my parents in a horrific way, still can’t talk about it, but I can with Amber. My grandfather raised me. He taught me real old times values on treating people and working hard. I didn’t know about any money. I was shocked after he passed. I have been on my own since I got out of college. I knew I had to leave my town, the memories were mostly bad. I never was good at asking women out, but when I saw Amber I had a moment, it was like God directed me to her, And at the same time, she needed me. Neither of us knew it at the time. I planned what I hoped to be a high impact 1st date for her. When it was over, and I dropped her off, she broke down crying, remember I knew little about her. She asked me why I was being so thoughtful to her and so nice, what do you want from me. Read this carefully: She never experienced that EVER in her life. Not even from her father. I was concerned this chick had issues. When I learned about her I cried. I am really easy going. I vowed to her if she would grant me a 2nd date, if I ever do anything like raise my voice at her, call her derogatory names, or do anything cruel to her, never see me ever again. Do you know how hard it should of been for her to trust me? She started to trust me, when I told her, I loved her, but I will never ask you for sex, you will let me know when you are ready. She cried probably after the first 3 dates, and then she already had the courage to dump everything on me about her life. She is sooooooo nice, so giving and adores me, not because she says do, because she lives so to me and for me. She has told me that no one could ever be what I have been for her, but I say the same to her. All I can say is it is truly a blessing for me. I have the most beautiful woman in any room, inside and out. I could write pages and pages on what we are to each other. To have an affair with my own wife will be like a movie seen, we will melt in each other’s arms, and make love like we never have before. We both know that and will experience it. My best guess is one or both of us won’t last long being away from each other, but if it is as I know it will be, we will hang in there and keep experiencing it until we wear it out. Sorry most don’t like reading the mushy stuff, so I will refrain in the future in doing so and stay on topic with our erotic journey. Trust me, we are as tight a couple as you will find, I’m living it, not worried at all.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 21st, 2020, 7:42 am

She just left affair number 4. She said you know I’m actually getting a little tingly going to be with him, I’m starting to get emotionally involved.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 21st, 2020, 9:53 am

Wow she just text me usually there for an hour and it has been 2 hours, was starting to worry. She added it is time for a Superman kryptonite session. OMG! This is really an affair now, I love you sooooo much. That is scary Superman kryptonite session means she is taking control, I hope she is falling deeper.More later we will be busy today , I can tell.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 21st, 2020, 1:30 pm

Wow a lot to unpack. She got home glowing. She gave me a long long kiss, and we sat down on the couch. She said I really for the first time I’m really having an affair. This is a full man, and we are definitely in a relationship now. I stopped her and started kissing her and told her how much I love her. She said she got there and he asked if she would sit on the couch. I said sure. I’m thinking this is the end. He sat 3 feet away from me. He said I know this is supposed to be just sex, and we are not supposed to talk like this, but I broke my own rules, and this is hard to say because I don’t want ruin anything, but I have feelings for you. I was relieved, and moved over, gave him a long kiss, and I said on the way over here I was getting tingly because I was coming to see you, I have feelings for you too. This is more than an affair now. More coming.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 21st, 2020, 2:13 pm

So now the Superman kryptonite comes. She is so into this hypno she knows the weakness. She sits embracing me, and starts. You trust me more than anyone in the world is true isn’t it, I said yes, and I do. She said you love that I’m falling in love with my affair don’t you. Of course I said yes. The deeper I fall for him the weaker you become to me huh? I said yes, I want you deeply in love so I can be your affair. She went on, this just became very real. You trust me to do whatever I want to do is true isn’t it. I said yes. Good. I want to start by saying I will never do anything to hurt you, but thinking if I move in with him at some point, or someone else, and we have this amazing affair, I’m the only one that can get hurt. So I need to really be in control and make all the decisions so I don’t get hurt right? Yes, I don’t want you to get hurt. If I move in with someone, I’m gonna have to love him a lot, or it will never work. That means if I am living with him, and it has been a month or more, it would really hurt if it ended. I would lose him and my affair with you. I have to be the police officer so to speak. I have to protect my affair with you, and my relationship with him. If I lose either I get hurt. So I am going to protect both. My wife-like life with him and an off the charts affair with him. How much do you want to be my affair? I said omg, I have never wanted anything more in my life. Good! Well by then you are going to be so deep into our affair, I have to control everything and make all the decisions. If I last a month with someone, I will know it is working. I will not give him up! I will also never give up my affair with you. I want you to commit to me that you will never interfere with my relationship with him, and you are ok that I will only end it when I am ready to, I don’t want to get hurt. Yes, I don’t want you to get hurt, I promise I won’t as long as I am your affair. Remember you told me to be selfish? Yes. I am going to be selfish and have a man I love to live with and a man that is my everything to have a lights out affair with and be safe from getting hurt. So when will it end? I have no timeframe, it will probably end because I get caught having an affair with you at some point. I burn out with him, etc, other than that, it will continue as long as everyone is happy! I will make sure you are happy and feeling how much you love our affair, but it will be up to me always. Is that fair. Yes if everyone is happy, and I will be having a torrid affair with you, I would hope it continues. If that is the case it will, I will know if it isn’t and end it all. Otherwise I will stay with him. I love this woman so much because I trust her. I’m also going to contact someone else to have a private affair with. You will not know about him. I want to feel the cheaters rush. More importantly I want a backup in case this one doesn’t go the distance, that is my selfish desire that you asked me to be. If it doesn’t work I will tell you I was having an affair which you will love! If it works, and he becomes the guy I could move in with, it will be a great gift to you knowing your affair with me has started.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 21st, 2020, 2:36 pm

She also added that she is going to use her control to get what she wants and most of all so she doesn’t get hurt. The thing she will keep a sharp eye on is our affair, if there is a glimpse of trouble, she will be home, it will hurt but You are always and will always be my man, no matter what. Added, I will make the affair so hot, so much attention, so much incredible sex, that I know I will be able to end my relationship with him when I am ready to. This is the paradise scenario, which probably isn’t going to happen, but just in case, I want you to know, you will always be the key to all of it, I promise that on my life! I’m so in love with this woman, I need to be her affair so bad, all I can think of. She isn’t having sex with him Sunday she wants us to have a day for us. Since she told him I’m away Monday-Tuesday she is going Monday at 6, and hopes he asks her to spend time after sex, she said this is the true reveal where they are at. She hinted to him she had no time to be home, she is alone, hoping he would ask her to spend the night, but he didn’t. She said I don’t think he ever had a woman spend the night in his life.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 21st, 2020, 2:56 pm

So I asked her if the affair was so extremely erotic, and you were really deeply in love with your man, and everything just stayed perfect it might never end? She said you are going to love having an affair with me so much, and if that is the case, would you want it to end? I said I see your point, I would love it! So, she said in a million to 1 shot, yes it could be permanent, but reality says otherwise. If it is like that, I won’t let it end. It is going to likely end because everything isn’t perfect. I or we may love the affair so much but miss each other so much that we get to experience it, but not for long. If I had to guess, that is how it ends, and quickly. If we get past that, who knows, it could be very long and erotic as hell.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 22nd, 2020, 1:56 pm

She knows my kryptonite like no other. I’m in bed with her this morning, and she says listen to your file, you know my feelings are warming up in my affair, it is going to happen sooner than you think, you will become my affair soon. I’m feeling almost paranoid now, I fear not being her affair. I don’t know where it came from, but I just blurted out, you have to promise me I am going to be your affair, I have to be. She said I can’t promise it will happen with Glenn, but if not I promise it will be with someone else. You know it’s true, the more I love another man, the more needy you will become having an affair with me? Yes, it is already overwhelming. You already feel that as my feelings for him are growing? The more my feelings grow, the more you want them to grow is true isn’t it? Yes, because then I can have an affair with you. This has to happen soon, I never needed something so much!!!!!!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 23rd, 2020, 9:13 am

So Amber is itching to go to Glenn’s house this evening, she told him I’m away today and Tomm. As well as Wed-Fri next week. She is going to hint strongly if he doesn’t bring it up that she can spend the whole time with him, including overnights. I want that so bad. One she will get attached completely he seems to already be, she is close. While he is at work we will have test affairs with each other to see how erotic that will be, I can’t wait to experience that. She is hoping if it all goes well, she is going to hint moving in with him. Closing in on my affair with her so needed!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 23rd, 2020, 10:15 am

He text here about 30 min ago. Are you alone today? She said yes. He said would you want to meet me at my house at lunchtime? I miss you! She said Yes! I miss you too! He said can’t wait to see you. She said I need a big kiss and sex! Me too! Now things are heating up, she will be having sex with him twice today. She is frantically getting herself ready. I can hear it in her voice, she is falling!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 23rd, 2020, 11:28 am

Sure she is having sex as I write this. After tonight they will have slept together 6 times in 6 days, and after Tomm. 8 times in 7 days. I hope she is falling for me hard! Closer to an affair with her. It is an overwhelming need, all I can think of.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 23rd, 2020, 11:40 am

She can’t stay out of bed with him, which is telling me she has fallen already.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 23rd, 2020, 3:25 pm

So he got Amber in bed and said I want to make love to you, so Amber said I want you to make love to me. He was really gentle sucking her boobs, and went down on her for the first time. He made love to her with a passionate kiss the entire time while he straddled her face to face. She came home and said I am so there, I’m falling in love with him, probably already am. It is so different than Jackie and Aubrey, this is a real relationship. So erotic. We are getting married next Tuesday, which seems so ironic. I’m not sure she even remembers. She is heading back there at 6.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 23rd, 2020, 5:15 pm

So she is having sex with him for the 2nd time today. She is falling fast and so is he. I hope my affair with her is closing in, I need that so bad. She found out today he is up at 4:30 every morning as he starts work at 6 and goes to bed at 9-9:30, so she will probably be back before 9. She will be with him 2 more times tomorrow, so she should be completely into him by then. My fear is she won’t see him til Monday for an hour and then Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday as she told him I am traveling. Tonight she is going to hint hard to spend the 3 days with him, I’m so hoping for that. He will be working and we will get a preview of having an affair with each other. So hot. The only time I will see her for 3 days will be for sex, if it happens. She doesn’t think he will ask her, I’m hoping. Will try to post later if something changes after she comes home, and we have sex again. Good thing she loves sex, because she is getting it 4-5-6 times a day now.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 23rd, 2020, 6:13 pm

She just text me from the bathroom. Please don’t text back. The first I love you’s came out tonight. I’m totally there, wait til I get home, get ready for your affair, it is around the corner. I love you so much! Now I am really excited, I hope she falls deep. The thought of having an affair with her is all that seems to fit in my mind
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 23rd, 2020, 8:33 pm

Yes! So she got home about an hour ago, jumped into my arms, and filled me in. She knows I’m keeping a diary, told her I will have a chronicle of everything, and she will see it at the end of it all. She walks in, they end up on the couch and he said I want to celebrate with you. First, I don’t do this much at all because I get tested at work, and he opens the coffee table drawer and pulls out a huge joint. He said you said you smoke right? She looked at him and says omg, when you asked me if I smoked, I thought you meant cigarettes, and I wasn’t sure if you would like that so I remember saying is that gonna be a problem and you said no. He said oh no I’m sorry, I kinda thought we could just do a couple hits, would you be ok if I just did two hits? He said I get random tests at work and they never test on a Holiday week and My friend works in the lab that they send it to so I have some cover, but I still don’t take chances. So I said you don’t have to do it yourself, I’ll do a couple hits. So we did a couple hits, and I was really high, it was so strong. Next thing we are kissing on the couch, and I got really horny and took his pants down and sucked his cock for I don’t remember how long, next thing you know he is going down on me, and I told him I needed him inside me. We went in the bedroom and the sensations were so intensified being high I was orgasming all over the place. He came grunting I love you Amber, I love you Amber, I joined in I love you Glenn. We held each other, and I realized I’m totally in love with him. So he started asking me a lot of questions, if my marriage was going anywhere, if we would ever be more than an affair, worried. I gave him a kiss and said I love you, next week Wednesday Through Friday I am alone. I would love to show you how much I love you, and spend all 3 days with you. He said you would do that? I said I love you, I want to be with you. He said he was going to ask me, but didn’t think I would. He said what if it is like I think it will be? Would you leave and stay with me? I said if those 3 days are what I think they will be, Yes, I will move in with you. We have each other a long long kiss. He said I love you, I want to be with you. More coming
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 23rd, 2020, 8:49 pm

So while Amber is telling me all this she opens her hand bag, and pulls out the rest of the joint. She says would you do just 2 hits with me, that’s plenty, just 1 time, I want to have sex with you. I said you know what I will, I have to experience that with you. So we did, and kissing her and fondling her, she said I have to take a shower first, and I said now that you are high I know you have a plan so share it with me. She started laughing and kissed me really passionately and said, I’m too high, I talk too much. I said come on out with it you know you have something. How is your fantasy planned out? She said ok. I’m going to be real selfish, and I have to make 3 people happy, and no one hurt. You are so fixated on having an affair with me. I jumped in and said I am so jealous of him because he had had like 6 affairs with you already. She said don’t worry she will be his girl soon, and you will be having an even better affair with me. So I know now I will be moving in with him very soon. Once I move in with him, I will be his girl. The first time you have an affair with me you know neither of us will ever want to give that up. So I will have my cake and eat it to. I will be Glenn’s girl and I want it to be permanent, you will finally be my affair. I said OMG you finally figured it out, I will always be your affair! I gave her a long long kiss. She put her arms around me and said don’t you want this to be permanent? I said yes, I have to be your affair. Yes, I am really going to be Glenn’s girl from now on, that makes your affair very real. I went in the shower with her, we will soon be in bed. I’m pretty high, so I don’t know if this made sense. I’m finally going to have my affair!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 24th, 2020, 8:05 am

What a wild night. We did another hit each, she got all slutted up and she said I am going to role play to show you how your 1st affair with me is. She says I will walk into the bedroom, we are going to engage in the longest kiss we ever had, and tell each other how much we are missing each other. Our clothes will be off in an instant, and I’ll take it from there. I’m already feeling it. She walks in the bedroom and it is explosive, I can’t wait to make love to her. She starts talking to me. How do you love finally being my affair? I could only just gasp, and say I love you so much. She asks me how much I love that she is Glenn’s girl now. I love your his now, I’m finally having an affair with you. Don’t you want this to become permanent? I blurted out I love you, please don’t ever get caught. This went on for a long time, and I exploded inside her to a chain of her orgasms. We talked for about an hour, then ran out of gas. More on that in a bit.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 24th, 2020, 8:39 am

Probably the worst of all this is I’m actually getting jealous she is having an affair, because I so need to be her affair. Thankfully she puts her arms around me and reassures me. She says I know how much you need to have an affair with me. I promise in a short time you will be my affair. Once I move in with Glenn I will become his, and you will always be my affair. She added, don’t you see how perfect this is? I love hypno. The only way I can have both of you is become Glenn’s girl, which I want to be, because I have the best of both worlds. I would really rather be your girl, that is so hard, but this way I get to keep Glenn too, and you will love it. Your hypno is driving me into his arms, it is so perfect. I will do everything to make this permanent. I asked her if we should still get married? She said Yes, no matter what, the only man I will ever marry is you, I love you in a way that I can’t love anyone else, There is a sacrifice here, gonna be missing you like crazy. That is good though, it will make the affair off the charts!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 24th, 2020, 9:29 am

She told me not to worry about her affair. It will end soon. She said she worries the most about having an affair with me and getting caught, and knows she has to be careful. She doesn’t worry about me interfering with her and Glenn. Once I have my 1st affair with her, she will have full control over me, and she will. I can’t stop thinking of finally being her affair. The last thing is being a good wife so to speak for Glenn. That is key to everything. I really love him so that makes it easier, we really are clicking. If I’m going to spend the rest of my life with him I have to make it work. This will be erotic everyday for me, so I’m going to protect all of it, because in the end it is up to me.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 24th, 2020, 10:53 am

She was just leaving and I told her I’m so jealous he is the one having an affair with her. She gave me a big hug, and said don’t worry, you will be my affair soon, if I’m going to spend the rest of my life together with him I want us to start deeply in love, so I need this time with him. I promise you will be my affair really soon. I can’t wait it is overpowering how much I need that.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 24th, 2020, 11:39 am

She just text me, do not text back in bathroom, we just made love, omg...please listen to your file. I love you so much, I’m going to make very happy. I want to do a hit before I tell you:). Going to listen to my file right now.8
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 24th, 2020, 1:18 pm

She just totally blew my mind. Before we did anything she took out the joint and said I need to be really high and so do you. I want you to get the full effect, I know you will love it, but I have a secret, and If I’m not high I won’t be able to share it. So We are both really really high, exchanging kisses, I love you whatever else. If this is disjointed I’m just really high. She wraps her arms around me and says now that I know Glenn and I are deeply in love, omg I can’t believe I’m telling you this. The first part is, she gets her keys. Glenn gave me the keys to his house. Instead of waiting we both decided we have to be together, Instead of spending nights together next week, I am moving in with him. I couldn’t kiss her fast enough. My affair with her is right in front of me, she said I knew you would love that. I do love that, I love you so much. Here is the hard part, I don’t think you will get mad, I think you will love me for doing it. Ever since you started the hypno, and wanted me to have affairs, and move in with someone, I thought about how I never seemed to have control of anything. You told me to be more selfish. I started planning what I was going to do. I was going to fill you up with a brainwash worth of hypno and everyday using your kryptonite against you to get my way. It is such a turn on and so erotic. I was going to wait until I found an affair that I got such a connection with and fell hopelessly in love with me, so I could spend the rest of my life with. Then I would keep you to have the best sex in my life by a mile as my affair. So I am already Glenn’s girl, I’m spending the rest of my life with him, and you know you love it! That means you will always be my affair, and Glenn is the man that I love, and will be with permanently. It was the only way I could have everything I want, and it is so erotic that is what you want, so I know you want me with Glenn. I’m getting my way and everything I fantasized about, and you are needing it more than me. It’s so perfect. My affair with Glenn is so insanely good, I’m totally in love with him, and I know you love it. There will come a point in time in my relationship, where I will get to a point where I will never leave him no matter what. So you will always be my affair. I told you I would make this so perfect for you, so aren’t you so relieved and excited that you will always be my affair? I was so freakin happy, I started taking her clothes off I needed to make love to her so bad, but she stopped me, and said I just made love to my man, let me take a shower, as far as I am concerned you are my affair now, I love Glenn, and it is going to be permanent and you will love it. More after sex, hope this reads well she is getting out of the shower,finally her affair!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 24th, 2020, 1:33 pm

I’m so high and so excited I think I forgot a couple things. She told me she was going to keep private affairs away from me. She said one sneaky thing she does is she buys clothes and heels, and always keeps some of them in her car. So if she was having an affair, she comes home takes some out of her car like she really went shopping, but was having an affair instead. She met a guy off the affair site in his hotel lounge. He travels here about every month or so. She had an affair with him, but just One time, she didn’t think there was a future with him. She also talked to Glenn how she wanted to get 34Dd/Ddd boobs and he loves it. He also loves how sexy she dresses, and she told him I dress like this all the time even at home.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 24th, 2020, 3:15 pm

He text her and asked if she could come earlier he is going to order takeout so they can have dinner together for the first time since they are not going to see each other for 5 days. She has already become his girl mentally. I love it, soon my affair starts with her, but she said I already am now, she loves him
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 24th, 2020, 3:39 pm

I do love that she has a life with Glenn now, I realize the stronger her relationship is with him, my affair with her stays in tact. Now that she has another man, I finally get what I want, I love how she thought this out.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 24th, 2020, 5:22 pm

Hi this is Amber. I am Justin’s fiancé. I really need some help. Does anyone here know how to reverse hypnosis, or aware of a website that may help. I would like to be clear, but I do not know much about this. Any help would be appreciated, I’m really feeling desperate. Sorry for coming in here like this, I have been crying all night.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby danny1988 » November 24th, 2020, 5:47 pm

Depending on what you want to remove this may suffice.
This file will remove all hypnotic suggestions.
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... file_id=50

If it’s a curse file (very strong hypnosis file) that’s been listened too that’s a little trickier, as I believe you may need a specific reversal file.

If your seriously worried about anything I’m sure a hypnotherapist would be able to reverse most of provided on this site. Hope that helps I don’t come on here much anymore.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby wmxx » November 24th, 2020, 5:49 pm

Thank you for helping. I do not know what type of file . I’m going to try google. Please have a Happy Thanksgiving, God bless you and your family - Amber
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby danny1988 » November 24th, 2020, 6:13 pm

No worries that file I linked should deprogram most files.
However if it’s a serious problem a hypnotherapist is your best bet as they will be able to undo it all.

I learned in the past hypnosis like this is a slippery slope and you can loose yourself if your not careful.
I hope you have a good thanksgiving! I’m in the U.K. here so no holiday till Christmas haha.
Stay safe and look after yourselves!

Dan
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby wmxx » November 24th, 2020, 6:59 pm

Hi Danny,

This is Amber. I so appreciate your quick help. He just listened to it, I see some changes, can he listen to this again? I so thank you for coming to the rescue. You are right, he completely got lost in hypnosis. Once again, I am very thankful for your speedy assistance.

~Amber~
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 24th, 2020, 7:50 pm

Boy I really am confused. My girl was trying to scare me that I was losing her forever. We have been teary eyed all night. I’m not right for sure but Amber got a file and I’m at least able to think a bit clearer. I love her so much, she promised me I could trust her. This cleared any doubt. We are going to take some well needed time with each other, as I try to normalize, because I’m not close yet but at least aware. She saved us, I have an angel Princess, I truly do. Happy Thanksgiving to all it applies to.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby danny1988 » November 25th, 2020, 2:04 am

Hey Amber, yeah repeated listens will help more to remove any lingering affects. It may take time to fully recover though depending on the files that have been listened to and for the length of time.
No worries, if there are any affects still lingering a hypnotherapist can remove the rest.
Yeah while hypnosis is fun it can be quite dangerous in some ways, it’s so easy to get to a point where you can’t see what’s happening. It took a family member to pull me out in the past, Just glad Justin has you to look after him.

Justin, that sounds like the best idea right now for you both. It did sound like you were loosing each other from what I read tbh. I’ve been reading for a while but I try not to get involved too much anymore with this site due to past experiences however I’m around if anyone needs help :)
It will take time to get your head back to normal from my experience but listening to the deprogram file will help along with focusing on real life and each other.

You both sound like you love each other a lot, you have now saved each other by my count.
While the fantasy can be amazing and fun don’t loose each other or yourselves over it, in the end it won’t be worth it. Look after each other and protect what you have not everyone has that, stay safe and have a good thanksgiving!

Dan
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby wmxx » November 25th, 2020, 10:11 am

Hi Amber here. I wanted to add something. I had a chance to read through Justin’s notes here, all I can say is wow. Hard to believe all of this has happened. I know after reading through a lot of what is here, I probably come across as less than desirable. I’m not going to try to change any opinions here. Perhaps just in one way. I knew I would marry Justin during our first date. I saw he depicted a bit about it, but he left out so much. All I can say is regardless of any perception of him created here, he is the most loving and attentive, and caring man I have ever met. I brought a ton of relationship baggage into this relationship, and he was a very attentive reassuring voice, and great listener, and completely Free of judgement. I could go on, but we just have something that I truly wish everyone could experience. I know he is not going to get us having an affair, so we talked through it. I am going to move in with Glenn, I have embraced this fantasy myself, but it will not last very long, I know I can’t be away from him that long. I have feelings for Glenn, but they are 100% sexual. I will be the watchful eyes, and will call it off in short order, max a month, likely much less.

~Amber~
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » November 25th, 2020, 10:29 am

Hi Amber and Justin,
I've been following Justin's story from day 1 and it has been quite a trip. I have to admit that the past week or 2 has seemed like a strange fast twist on all of this. I have been turned on by 95% of what Justin has written but the past week has gotten me more worried than aroused by this story.

I am a bit confused by what is going on now. You seem worried about Justin but you still want to have your long term affair. Those 2 things seem contradictory. I understand the fetish of hotwifing and cuckolding but the idea of wanting to move out on your cuck long term is a new one for me. I don't think you are a bad person and I appreciate that you guys are both living out a sexual fantasy but at the same time, I think it should be totally mutual and consensual. If Justin is getting jealous, then it's no longer that way. I feel like there is a lot more that happened last night that is not being said. I think that information needs to come out too.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danny1988 » November 25th, 2020, 11:37 am

Hey Amber and Justin,

I’ll second what grover said, I’m not sure right now is the right time to move in with Glenn with Justin being compromised by hypnosis.
Speaking from experience I didn’t know which way was up when I lost myself.
I understand the need for the fantasy really I do, I’ve brought up my fantasies with my partner a lot even experienced one of them which was a threeway. I would like to experience that again a lot but I know he wasn’t comfortable with it last time so I don’t push the issue anymore.

However that being said it’s your lives and I’m only offering advice here. Also I don’t think any less of you after reading the posts on here. Everyone is different and you come across as very loving and sincere. If this is something you need to get out of your system I can understand that too. Just be careful and look out for each other whatever you decide.

Dan
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby wmxx » November 25th, 2020, 12:16 pm

Ok. I didn’t realize how many were watching all this. I guess I’m not a good liar. I love Justin so much, but I have fallen in love with Glenn as well. Last night before I went to Glenn’s I told Justin, that I had to tell Glenn the the truth, that I wasn’t married, and we need to hold off getting married. So now I’m confused and torn. He listened to the cleansing file, I wanted to have this discussion with him. I told Glenn I just needed some time this was all happening so fast. I got scared because Justin was confused and able to focus a little on me moving in with Glenn. So I asked him if he wanted to be my affair. He did yes, and asked how long, and he said I don’t know, hopefully not too long. Now I’m starting to panic, and I told him he needs to listen to his file, and he did. He was right back to where he was. So as a test, I said wouldn’t it be nice if our affair is permanent? He said that would be so awesome having a long term affair with my wife. I told him if we got married, it will ruin it, do you want something to ruin it. He said no. So yes, something did happen. I’m relieved because I can move in with Glenn and be single, so it will be much less complicated if we work out. I don’t want to ever lose Justin, I love him, but I have to see what I have with Glenn long term. I’m not a bad person, I’m just in an impossible situation. Justin will love our affair, so he will be happy. It will give me time to see if My love for Glenn is just an illusion, so Monday I am moving in with him, and I can’t say I don’t have those loves truck butterflies, I do. My affair with Justin will start Tuesday, and I’m looking forward to that too. I don’t want to have to make a decision and cowardly, And selfishly want to stay with Glenn as long as it is working. It’s a horrible situation, I never expected to fall in love, with very strong feelings, it just happened. I told Justin to stay out of this site, it is just going to cause problems. I told him I would be checking. Ok so now you know.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 25th, 2020, 12:27 pm

Just one more thing. The only thing in my favor is Justin loves that I am in love with Glenn, and loves that I am moving in with him. I don’t have any pressure to make a bad decision. I have time, and right now I need that time, this is an impossible mess. It would be nice if I never have to make a decision, but at some point I know I will have to.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » November 25th, 2020, 12:30 pm

You just met Glenn. You may be in love with the idea of falling in love with someone. You may just be addicted to the dopamine of lust. I don't know but you should do some reflecting and figure it out. Justin seems like a really good dude. A sensitive, loving and devoted guy who is head over heels about you. I think you guys need to postpone getting married until you figure this all out. Like I said before, there are lots of married couples that get off on cuckold and hotwife fetishes but it's always mutual. This seems like you are driving the ship and Justin is along for the ride because of how much he loves you. I don't doubt you love him too, but you are also taking advantage of him in some way that don't seem to be 100% mutual. The guy seems to be devolving into a bit of a mess. Reading his last posts, I can tell he is getting a little messed up in the head. It shouldn't be that way. You shouldn't change what you want to please him - if you want to sow your wild oats and live out a bimbofication fantasy, you should be totally free to do that. But as an outside observer, it looks like you are taking Justin along for the ride now, as opposed to riding this fantasy together. I would cut the hypno out and get his mind straight. If the "real" Justin wants this, then that is one thing, but if you have to keep him brainwashed to want the same thing you want, that's not right. Not trying to judge you as you seem like a super sweet and amazing woman, but I think you need to really reflect on the bigger picture here.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » November 25th, 2020, 3:36 pm

Hi this is Amber. I want to apologize I have acted in a very self righteous manner since coming here last night. I deserve whatever thoughts anyone has about me, they were self inflicted, and unjustified. Finally, things have normalized. I was in the closet packing some clothes and heels. Justin came in and gave me a hug and kiss. (He does so every time he enters a room I am in, no exception). He said ok, and he walked out. I continued on my way, and It hit me like a ton of bricks, I’m leaving here. It was very emotional, and I could not hold back the tears. I said to myself I have to stop before he comes in here again, and I regained my composure. I really felt like I needed a hug. I went out of the room and Justin saw me come in and kind of turned his head away. I sat next to him, and he had glassy eyes and a tear running down his face. I was quite alarmed and asked him what is wrong, and he said it is nothing, I will be fine. I said you need to tell me what is wrong. He broke down and leaned into my shoulder, and just said it is so sad you aren’t going to be here anymore. I completely fell apart. It was a few minutes before either of us could say a word, he had a death grip on me. I knew right in that moment, there was no one in the world I want to be with more. We were both feeling it. Sometimes things seem so easy in theory, but when reality slaps you in the face you wake up immediately. I told him we are getting married on Tuesday, and it will be the one and only ring I will ever wear. I’m getting emotional and will stop here.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

PreviousNext

Return to Feminizations Forum