I was commanded to start something.. need help finding it..

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I was commanded to start something.. need help finding it..

Postby Zyriliss » September 2nd, 2012, 3:00 pm

Sissy boi here.. my fiance picked up my girly and submissive tendancies and wants to push me further..

Basically, to keep myself in his good graces, I need to find something that could make my cum, like, completely clear, thin and useless ::hopefully not permanent::.. like a good sissy..
Zyriliss

welll...

Postby Plaat » September 3rd, 2012, 6:45 pm

SO sissies now, have degenerated semen? where is that a rule. What I mean is I've never heard of such a thing and nothing short of radiation poisoning,testicular cancer or some horrid illess which effects the balls may cause it. But things things also will kill you so one must be carful when trying be the prefect sissy boi
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OMGWTFBBQ » September 3rd, 2012, 7:06 pm

Ruined orgasms...
OMGWTFBBQ
Regular
Regular

Postby Zyriliss » September 3rd, 2012, 11:57 pm

Well.. He knew I did things through hypnosis.. so he told me to try to find something.. And hearing that it won't/can't happen is disappointing 'cause that means he'll do it to me with heat which is what I was attempting to avoid... Eh.. what he wants he'll get somehow.. yes? ^_^ Well.. thankies for the info.
Zyriliss

Postby tmichellev » September 5th, 2012, 4:20 pm

the best way to get clear juice out of your worthless little dick is to fuck you in the ass with a very long and wide dildo so the only juice that comes out of your little sissy slit is precum, you should not be allowed to cum at all, and when you do he should blindfold you so you never see it and then make you slurp it up off the floor you stupid little cunt.
tmichellev
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum