curse super female whammy

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

curse super female whammy

Postby travisfitz33 » December 22nd, 2012, 3:10 pm

has anyone listened to this file, i did and my ball sack actually shrank my penis didnt but it did curve and looks awkward now, if anyone has had any probems or experinces with this file plz email me id like to chat with you and if possible i want the effects reveresed travis_fitz@hotmail.com thank you
travisfitz33

Postby MacGyver » December 26th, 2012, 9:13 pm

be careful some of the files on this site, at one point my voice was getting higher in pitch and i had to stop listening to the file to stop the effects as well as another file that had my butt contantly tingling after a month or so, another had me walking like a woman without realising i was doing it, a couple of files have had my nipples giving off sharp pain that only lasts a second, and other files have had my breasts sore for 2-3 days at a time, one had my little guy extra horney than all the sudden he would not stand up no matter how hard i tried to get it up.

make sure you want the effects of these files before you use them. take it from my experiences, some files can cause some physical changes and behavioral changes without you realizing these things are happening to you.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby travisfitz33 » February 14th, 2013, 3:52 pm

Hey in your response to my super female Whammy topic inhad in the feminization forum u sent me dec 27 th I have a couple questions lol u said u suffered some effects from some files, do the effects go away if you don't listen to the files ?
travisfitz33

Postby Tangy » February 14th, 2013, 5:46 pm

travisfitz33 wrote:Hey in your response to my super female Whammy topic inhad in the feminization forum u sent me dec 27 th I have a couple questions lol u said u suffered some effects from some files, do the effects go away if you don't listen to the files ?

Not curse Files, thats why they are curse files to make sure they work but for every curse their is a price that yo will not like. for every cause there is a effect. :evil:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » February 25th, 2013, 11:03 pm

some of the efects have gone since i have stopped with the files, but it can take quite a while for them to go. not everyone is the same, i am a hard subject to go under hypnosis, takes a long time, the one file that had raised the pitch in my voice took 3 -4 months to do that, but my voice dropped back to normal after only 1-2 weeks, my butt took 3 weeks to stop tingling, and as far as getting my little guy to stand up whenever i want, some those effects are still with me after leaving that file alone after over a year, and that was a curse file i had listened to.

so, be careful, specially when playing with curse files, some the effects dont fully go away just because you stop listening to them.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum