Senna- Dick and Balls Shrinkage

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Senna- Dick and Balls Shrinkage

Postby phoebephoebe » February 9th, 2013, 11:11 am

Did anyone experience any results with this file. I have listened to it for three days and now am experiencing a slight ache on my testicles. Perhaps it has started working, which is very scary but also very exciting!
phoebephoebe

Re: Senna- Dick and Balls Shrinkage

Postby Tangy » March 1st, 2013, 3:28 pm

phoebephoebe wrote:Did anyone experience any results with this file. I have listened to it for three days and now am experiencing a slight ache on my testicles. Perhaps it has started working, which is very scary but also very exciting!

It Works :o all too will, the secrete is that your balls will stop manufacturing Seamen and that is scary :o
no Kids ever. :?
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby phoebephoebe » March 1st, 2013, 7:43 pm

Thanks for the response. I listened to the file, along with no more erections, and experienced decreased sex drive and slight ache on my testicles. There was also a strange tingling feeling on one side of my penis. Also, I noticed I am getting rather weak erections and my penis stayed unusually small (1 inch) when limp. After listening for about a week, I got scared and haven't listened to them again. Effects are still there. Don't know how long I can hold out though :(.

I underestimated the file because of the recording quality and lack of induction, but man is it a dangerous file.
phoebephoebe

Postby Senna » March 4th, 2013, 3:17 am

The quality on some of my files needs some work. It was because I had a bad mic at the time. Now I have a much better mic and I plan to release remakes of my bad quality files. Do not take my files lightly because they have a high success rate. I list my files effects are not reversible in almost all my file descriptions for a reason :twisted:
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby aleyster » March 5th, 2013, 3:59 pm

Senna! you're still alive and around :D I thought you had vanished long ago. It's nice to see you are still in your mission to eradicate maleness around the world :)
aleyster

Return to Feminizations Forum