My Fem?n?zation, S?ss?f?cat?on & B?mbo?zat?on

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

My Fem?n?zation, S?ss?f?cat?on & B?mbo?zat?on

Postby sissysugarlipz » February 10th, 2013, 4:20 pm

Hi All,

Welcome to my new thread **YAY** where I provide **YUMMY n DELISHUS** updates, thoughts n feelings about my feminization, sissification and bimboization **DOUBLE YAY**

This thread will be different from my old thread in the success stories forum in that it won't be about any one Goddesses' or Mistresses' work on my psyche as there have been many and cumulatively they have all played an important part in their own place and time in my journey.

Rather, this thread will be more of an outlet to share and celebrate my transformation into a full blown prissy little bimbo faggot with all of you **sparkle**

I hope you have as much fun reading and replying as I do **giggles**

Love you all so much Br?ttany x0x0
i am Mistress Petras whore and a mindless bimbo fuck doll
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby debbie32 » February 11th, 2013, 9:27 am

Looking so forward in following your progress Brittany and know you just sparkle sis and make us all proud.
debbie32
Regular
Regular

Postby sissysugarlipz » February 11th, 2013, 11:45 am

debbie32 wrote:Looking so forward in following your progress Brittany and know you just sparkle sis and make us all proud.

Thanx Debbie, you're the most **YUMMY n DELISHUS** BF4L a girl could ever hope to have **HUGZ**

debbie32 wrote:Just home after being out all night and worked like a little slave lol. Helped with food prep and cleanup but mostly handed out food and drinks. I got to feel like a real waitress giggles.
It was a real gay gathering of men and I wasnt really in sissy mode more than lets say little faggot boy . Wore a leotard top and tights with hot pants along with my faux diamond studs. Wore just a touch of masscra on lashes and brow along with clear lip gloss and finger nail polish. Looked more like a gender bending fag lol. Anyway I used my sissy training as I walked and listened attentively to all who spoke to me ( which was everyone giggles) and behaved like a demure bimbo chewing gum and giggling. OMG Brittsny it really worked judging from all the comments and groping. Just loved having my ass and nipples pinched. Even got in a few dances with the guys later in the evening.
Was washing dishes well into the morning and now going with Ted out to his palm springs house for Sunday.

**MMM** looks like the hostess with the mostest was a big hit at the party **YAY** Why am I not surprised though as those leopard tights and hot pants most assuredly would get a rise out of all the guys not to mention all your sissy mannerisms **teehee**

Girl, I like so wish I was there to help with food prep, serving the needs of the guests and clearning up afterward. It sounds like you worked hard but it was a very rewarding experience as well **DOUBLE YAY**

**MMM** can hardly wait to hear about your Sunday with Ted. He sounds so **dreamy** and I bet he has something very **YUMMY** planned for Valentine's Day **YAY**

Love, Hugz n Cuddles Always, Br?ttany **SPARKLE**
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby debbie32 » February 12th, 2013, 9:16 am

Oh Darling I wish you were here to join me in catering Ted's dinner parties. We are having one tonite to celebrate mardi gras. We would sparkle together flirting and serving all the guest. giggles. And oh yes it will be a costume party so I have been spending hours with makeup trying to capture the Lady Gaga look but still working on it.
All else is good on the western front here and I hear you have been traveling a bit. Sure sounds like you are enjoying bimboness as much as me and wearing your bra and panties daily too. You got me so addicted to lip gloss now and wish I had the plump lips you have been working on and that breast pump of yours. You must look and feel fabulicous now hehe. Well tuning in now to Goddess Gracies file bimbo blessing 2 and thinking of you. Hugs BFF
debbie32
Regular
Regular

Postby PowerHoden » February 12th, 2013, 9:26 am

Last edited by PowerHoden on July 17th, 2014, 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PowerHoden
Regular
Regular

Postby sissysugarlipz » February 12th, 2013, 9:33 pm

PowerHoden wrote:I would like hear more about the part of your bimbofication which decreased your overall intelligence and mind capacities.
How did it affect you getting more simple minded / airheaded? Be precise.

Dear PowerHoden

**MMM** your name sounds so strong and masculine. I love how you write with such authority and manliness. I hope I can satisfy your request for **YUMMY** details about my bimboization because I only no how I feel and less about what may have caused it but I'll try my bestest for you **giggles**

I have been exposed to bimboization through hypnostists like Mz Dominica, Isabella Valentine, Goddess Gracie and Ms Julie. I'm not sure where one begins and one ends because I have listened to each of them alot over time.

What I do know is that after listening enough about how much bimbo's enjoy shopping, wearing makeup, getting manis n pedis, keeping themselves smooth n beautiful for their man to splooge all over **giggles** gossiping about hollywood celebs, watching soap operas, etc I started doing all these things effortlessly (but not sucking cock yet), coming to the realization that I can't believe it took me this long to figure out what I was missing all these years.

Diminished mental capacity is a difficult one for me to understand **giggles** To understand it would mean I have the ability to do so which just seems silly

Sometimes I feel smart enough to get by at work but other times I just feel like a complete airhead. I don't know if something is triggering me to slip in and out of a bimbo's mindstate but I do notice it happens with increasing regularity as I feminize and sissify myself more n more. Its like my head feels empty and mindless and without a worry or care in the world about anything but being the best little sissy I can be. When I feel in this state, I feel like my IQ is permanently reduced but I get the feeling its more than this because it takes me a lot longer to do mental tasks now and some like doing math in my head which I used to be good at I really struggle with now. Some TV shows I watch now I find myself missing the point of a joke or the subtext in what was said and I ask people I watch with and they call me a ditz. I know some of the files I have listened to were curse files and I can't help believing that they have permanently affected my intelligence level. Despite this, I keep listening to them over n over without a care in the world as I think its **way** better to be happy n dumb than unhappy n smart **giggles**

**MMM** the last thing I am noticing is that I am slowly losing interest in activities I spent most of my life keeping on top of sports n current events. They just seem dumber to me now and most importantly to detract from time I could be spending doing something more important like learning makeup tricks, getting dressed up like a girl n practicing dance moves, doing my chest n bum expanding exercises, shopping, watching a chick flic, or gabbing with friends.

Even when I watched the Super Bowl, I did so on fast forward n sound off so I didn't have to hear the dumb announcers. I did it while pumping my breasts for 40 minutes, stopping only in real time for Beyonce's half time show **giggles**

Still I know my male ego resists me on this but I don't want my male ego getting in the way anymore so if any of you have any **YUMMY** suggestions about taming my male ego once n for all I would **LOVE** to hear more **YAY**

sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sissysugarlipz » February 12th, 2013, 10:03 pm

debbie32 wrote:Oh Darling I wish you were here to join me in catering Ted's dinner parties. We are having one tonite to celebrate mardi gras. We would sparkle together flirting and serving all the guest. giggles. And oh yes it will be a costume party so I have been spending hours with makeup trying to capture the Lady Gaga look but still working on it.
All else is good on the western front here and I hear you have been traveling a bit. Sure sounds like you are enjoying bimboness as much as me and wearing your bra and panties daily too. You got me so addicted to lip gloss now and wish I had the plump lips you have been working on and that breast pump of yours. You must look and feel fabulicous now hehe. Well tuning in now to Goddess Gracies file bimbo blessing 2 and thinking of you. Hugs BFF

Hi Debbie,

**MMM** a mardi gras party sounds absolutely **DELISHUS** as does the Gaga costume. I know one of these days you're going to tell me how you got up on a coffee table and danced to the wild applause of all the boys in attendance **teehee**

**MMM** isn't lip gloss fabulishus. I can't go out without plumping and gloss now and I'm even wearing a touch of mascara to make my eyes **POP** just a little

I'm still **sexercising** and trying to get down to a girly weight. At 5'8" I'd like to get to 130lbs n my old 28" waist **giggles** At 160lbs now I'm not far off n progress has been good lately since discovering that I should only be eating foods with no artificial sugars in them **grrr**

Tonight I'll be sleeping with Ms Julie's newest series on Becoming a Girly Girl. I bought the The Prettiest Princess a while back but never had the chance to listen. Judging from the yummyness of the LMS series, I know it won't be long before I prollly get the next one called Sexuality Changer **giggles**

sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Thank you <3

Postby ipnosi » February 13th, 2013, 12:20 am

Hiya Brittany and Debbie ^_^
I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your lovely bimboesque experiences with us all. I have always been attracted to the idea of being a bimbo, and reading your posts does make me feel a bit of the giggly sparkly thoughts that I'm sure are filling your heads all the time.
<3 ipnosi
ipnosi
Regular
Regular

Re: Thank you <3

Postby sissysugarlipz » February 13th, 2013, 11:55 am

ipnosi wrote:Hiya Brittany and Debbie ^_^
I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your lovely bimboesque experiences with us all. I have always been attracted to the idea of being a bimbo, and reading your posts does make me feel a bit of the giggly sparkly thoughts that I'm sure are filling your heads all the time.
<3 ipnosi

**AWWW** you're welcome ipnosi **HUGZ** and thank you for your **YUMMY n DELISHUS** complimint **giggles** it was so adorable of you to take the time to share your feelings like that **DOUBLE HUGZ**

My **sparkle** took on an entirely new glitter as did my commitment to the path of feminization, sissification and bimboization when I discovered the power of a limp clitty and for that I must thank the good work of Goddess Gracie **YAY**

For me, I think a limp clitty like **totally** tames the male ego allowing the inner sissy to discover her feminine erogenous zones **giggles** OMG that sounds so deep **teehee**

But honestly ipnosi have faith in what I'm saying as it cums from the **heart** Though it can be a challenge, faith in the end result is all you'll need before you soon discover your **sparkle** and a tingle in your lips, titties n pussy that is 2 good to be true. Once that happens, the rest will take care of itself **YAY** and the only thing that will satisfy you will be the intense pleasure of a sissygasm **DOUBLE YAY**

I have never felt more alive or wanted something more after discovering my **sparkle** and I feel like I owe it all to **limpness**

sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ipnosi » February 14th, 2013, 11:54 am

*HUGS!* ^_^ Wow Britany! You certainly know how to make someone feel pretty and sparkly. I can't describe how much I want to have a pretty little limp sissy clit, but I'm sure you understand ^_^ Those sissygasms sound absolutely amazing!

Hugs n kisses <3 ipnosi
ipnosi
Regular
Regular

Postby PowerHoden » February 14th, 2013, 12:50 pm

Last edited by PowerHoden on July 17th, 2014, 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PowerHoden
Regular
Regular

Postby sissysugarlipz » February 14th, 2013, 2:47 pm

ipnosi wrote:*HUGS!* ^_^ Wow Britany! You certainly know how to make someone feel pretty and sparkly. I can't describe how much I want to have a pretty little limp sissy clit, but I'm sure you understand ^_^ Those sissygasms sound absolutely amazing!

Hugs n kisses <3 ipnosi

**OMG** ipnosi, a limp little clitty is now such a source of pride for me that I felt compelled to remove all the hair from my body including my clitty some time ago **giggles** Its now a weekly ritual to remove hair 1-2 times a week, exfoliate in between those dates and moisturize regularly. It just makes me feel heavenly to slip into panties, hose and a bra after doing that and then of course cums the nails, lipgloss and mascara **teehee**

I know it sounds crazy to straight guyz but I can't get though a day without spending 1-3 hours pampering myself and I just love how that TLC I give myself just makes me **sparkle** Every mirror is a must stop now **giggles** as my personal appearance is just so important to me **OMG I know I'm so superficial** but lets face it honey a bimbo isn't going to attract guys with conversational skills **giggles**

One of the **YUMMY** things about limpness is that you will discover your pussy and before long want to pleasure it with a dildo and eventually a big hard throbbing cock **teehee** And once you experience a sissygasm you'll totally feel like you're in a fairy tale come true **OMG** ipnosi, the sissygasm (making cummies from arousal inside your pussy) is 3x as intense as masturbating a stiffy but doesn't allow you to lose your feminine energy the way masturbation does.

When I used to masturbate, I would start out with the idea of eating my cummies but never felt much like doing it afterward. In contrast, I lick my fingers clean from cummies when I sissygasm and massage the rest into my titties **teehee** I don't feel drained but aroused and totally feminine afterward **YAY**

Well stay sissy girlfriend. Love Br?ttany **SPARKLE**
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sissysugarlipz » February 14th, 2013, 3:10 pm

PowerHoden wrote:
Good Girl. Though you should still be able to enjoy watching sports as you watch at those trained bodies.

**BLUSH**

I admit I like to watch the big rough men play, I'm just saying that the hole idea of running around playing a game just seems increasingly silly to me. I now care less about the outcome or game play than about how big the guyz muscles are or how big their cocks might be or what they would feel like inside of me **giggles**

Sports is about the only thing I ever had in common with real men. I was never interested in cars or mechanics or shop growing up and I feel it is hard relating to real men in my pretend male life at work because there is so little we share in common. Speaking to women has always felt more natural but never as a ladies man, only as another girlfriend.

I know sports will fade as my male ego fades, I can feel it happening already **YAY** I know in my heart sports were something I watched to fit in but those days are passing as my inner sissy tames my **yucky** male ego and I gain confidence doing all those things I really want to be doing but were afraid to do because of what people might think

Hugz n Kisses Br?ttany **SPARKLE**
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby PowerHoden » February 14th, 2013, 5:01 pm

PowerHoden
Regular
Regular

Postby sissysugarlipz » February 15th, 2013, 10:46 am

PowerHoden wrote:I can imagine you watching those sexy and big men while drifting off imagine about them and getting aroused. Though thats not what the sport is supposed to do. Haha.

**teehee**

Funny thing is that if I'm honest with myself thats all sports are beginning to mean to me as I don't feel the need to fit in and pretend I'm a real guy anymore by being able to talk about the game. It's just so boring to talk about things like that.

Like **OMG** I'd rather watch a romantic comedy or TV shows like the Bachelorette, Project Runway or Pretty Little Liars and gab with the girls in the office about how I laughed or cried or who I hope wins.

And **OMG** I'm on the subscriber list of DailyMakeover and just can't get enough of all their helpful advice on what makeup to buy or application techniques to use. I don't have something similar for fashion trends so if anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear **pretty please**

But what I love most is going out and shopping for girls clothing for myself. I just love wearing my padded panties (they give me 2" on my bum **YAY**) along with my skinny girls jeans with sparkly glittery pockets and pink fashion belt with a big sparkly buckle **giggles** I am still working up the nerve to wear a pink blouse while shopping but I love talking to the salesladies about getting and wanting to try on girly things for myself like a bra, blouse, skirt or jeans **giggles**

Hugz n Kisses, Br?ttany xoxo
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby PowerHoden » February 15th, 2013, 4:40 pm

PowerHoden
Regular
Regular

Training excercise

Postby debbie32 » February 16th, 2013, 10:17 am

Just had to visit my BFF Brittanys site after posting on Goddess Gracies success stories. Have been a busy little bee here lately and feeling like I am riding a very pretty pink cloud yay.
For those of you ready to try and express your fem side in public let me make a suggestion. Visit a gay coffee house or bar and you dont need to be en femme and be away from hometown if you are scared to be seen there.
Find a guy you think is attractive and try starting up a conversation. Eye contact and smiles are a good start. Let him know how interested you are in what he has to say and listen attentively.Ask him questions and dont be afraid to show your nervousness by playing with a necklace or hair or something youre wearing. You should try your fem conversation skills and remember youre not going to bed with him just trying out your skills. Chances are he will be polite and accepting . And remember to talk only about things he wants to talk about . Tell him how attractive he is or something about him. Dont be afraid to move on to others if it doesnt go anywhere. This can be a good training gound to sharpen your skills girls.
You dont need to act like a screaming queen faggot to pull if off in male mode either. Once youre comfy talking and acting like this you can move on to the next stage.
I am sure you will realize with time how hot a man can be as a lover but take that in baby steps for those of you with anxiety about being gay. Deep down I know and you do too that you need to show your fem side and that girl locked within. :D
debbie32
Regular
Regular

Postby sissysugarlipz » February 17th, 2013, 4:03 pm

PowerHoden wrote:Good Girl.
Now tell me how far your female side goes into your daily life already. As it seems you already dress female while shopping. What else?

**giggles**

Well I haven't reached the point where I dress full femme in public but on a daily basis I make sure all my body hair is removed, my body moisturized and perfumed, my toe and finger nails are manicured and polished with a clear coat of polish, I plump my lips and put gloss on them, I do my upper lashes with mascara and trim my eyebrows to a more shapely, feminine look and wear a bra, panties and hose.

If I am planning to go shopping, get a mani, sit in a coffee shop or otherwise do something away from my **yucky** male life I will wear my padded panties, girly jeans and totally girly pink belt with glitter. I have a hot pink tank top that I am looking to wear with a pink chiffon blouse if I can ever find one **OMG** I have been shopping everywhere for this or something equally feminine.

When I exercise in my home I will wear booty shorts and a tight tank top and just **LOVE** the feeling of exercising dressed like this. I do chest, bum, leg n core exercises to get a more shapely look and for a month and a week or so I have also been taking pueraria mirifica capsules and breast cream daily to develop titties **giggles** I also have a noogleberry breast pump that I use from time to time to help with breast enhancement. I am in an exciting period with my titties as I should start to notice changes to my breasts in the second month of treatment. My titties n nipples are actually tingling now and I think that is a sign that the capsules and cream may actually be working **YAY**

Most importantly, I have been trying to condition my mind on a daily basis to experience all those things girly girls grow up with like playing with dolls, watching girly shows like hanna montana or zoey 101, assuming more of the household duties like cleaning, vacuuming, washing dishes and clothes, etc. I have also been developing a top 40 list of girly music to play on my mp3 player when I'm not listening to feminization, sissification or bimboization files. I will dance to this music in front of a mirror all made up in makeup, wig, breast forms and one of the many girly outfits I hope to one day wear in public **YAY**

**OMG** I love shopping and wearing makeup and try to stay on top of fashion news, celebs, TV shows like Pretty Little Liars, etc., the latest romantic movies like Safe Haven so I can discuss them with girlfriends. I love doing all of these things and know the conditioning is making me less of the tom boy I now know I was growing up and I couldn't be happier about that **giggles**

I know as I do more of this that I will have less and less in common with guys that I barely had much in common to begin with. I want to condition myself so fully as a princess that girls see me as a girlfriend only and guys see me as very feminine or even gay **giggles**

**MMM** and lets not forget about play time **giggles** I don't diddle my clitty anymore unless its lightly through the extra tight panties and hose I wear and only make sissygasms now with my 7" silicone salami **teehee** I can hardly wait to be kissed by a boy **YUM**

Well hope that helps :) Love Br?ttany xoxo
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Training excercise

Postby sissysugarlipz » February 17th, 2013, 4:21 pm

debbie32 wrote:Just had to visit my BFF Brittanys site after posting on Goddess Gracies success stories. Have been a busy little bee here lately and feeling like I am riding a very pretty pink cloud yay.
For those of you ready to try and express your fem side in public let me make a suggestion. Visit a gay coffee house or bar and you dont need to be en femme and be away from hometown if you are scared to be seen there.
Find a guy you think is attractive and try starting up a conversation. Eye contact and smiles are a good start. Let him know how interested you are in what he has to say and listen attentively.Ask him questions and dont be afraid to show your nervousness by playing with a necklace or hair or something youre wearing. You should try your fem conversation skills and remember youre not going to bed with him just trying out your skills. Chances are he will be polite and accepting . And remember to talk only about things he wants to talk about . Tell him how attractive he is or something about him. Dont be afraid to move on to others if it doesnt go anywhere. This can be a good training gound to sharpen your skills girls.
You dont need to act like a screaming queen faggot to pull if off in male mode either. Once youre comfy talking and acting like this you can move on to the next stage.
I am sure you will realize with time how hot a man can be as a lover but take that in baby steps for those of you with anxiety about being gay. Deep down I know and you do too that you need to show your fem side and that girl locked within. :D

**MMM** I love you so much Debbie.

You always have such **YUMMY n DELISHUS** advice for us budding girls.

I was so inpired by what you wrote that I went out dressed in my girly jeans, belt and a cropped shirt that ties up in the front yesterday but the one place I researched to go to was closed so I went to a nearby coffee shop to just hang out. Its crazy busy right now for me but I will try this out again soon and let you know how it goes.

It makes me **tingle** all over hearing you describe how to talk to and attract real men and I can hardly wait to try this for myself **YAY**

Thank you for being the best BF4L a girl could ever have.

Love always, Br?ttany **SPARKLE**
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Brittany

Postby kimbi » February 20th, 2013, 1:11 pm

So happy for you honey, would love to share a sleepover and watch some yummy boys work out hard ! (giggles)

It's a great idea for a file though... Gymbo Sexercise, the ultimate fitness file. Taken down deep into an inviting spa, tight stretchy top and shorts and made to cycle a little. The more you pedal the more the girl's chests around you seem to shrink, their shoulders broaden, their stomachs harden, their butts firm up....
The harder you pedal the more aroused you become, the faster you want to go, no unfeminine bulges in your tight spanx.
The boys all want you to pedal faster as they admire the sweat dripping down your smooth flesh, mmmm.
Of course it should be a naughty curse file which leads you to chose the locker room you want to be in for the rest of your life, the boys will show us the way x
kimbi

Re: Brittany

Postby sissysugarlipz » February 21st, 2013, 5:12 pm

kimbi wrote:So happy for you honey, would love to share a sleepover and watch some yummy boys work out hard ! (giggles)

It's a great idea for a file though... Gymbo Sexercise, the ultimate fitness file. Taken down deep into an inviting spa, tight stretchy top and shorts and made to cycle a little. The more you pedal the more the girl's chests around you seem to shrink, their shoulders broaden, their stomachs harden, their butts firm up....
The harder you pedal the more aroused you become, the faster you want to go, no unfeminine bulges in your tight spanx.
The boys all want you to pedal faster as they admire the sweat dripping down your smooth flesh, mmmm.
Of course it should be a naughty curse file which leads you to chose the locker room you want to be in for the rest of your life, the boys will show us the way x

**teehee**

I love the naughty way you think Kimbi **OMG** when I wear my tight booty shorts and tank top I just **sparkle** all over. Lately I have been running 45 minutes a day and take the chance to listen to Ms J's Becoming a Girly Girl - The Pretttiest Princess. Since doing this I am just obsessed with the thought of making the girliest choice for every decision I now make and so I would most definitely pick the girl's locker **giggles**

**MMM** I love that you call is sexercise and I am totally in for this file **YAY** When I get on a sexercise bike at the gym I can't help but think of the hard narrow seat as a big thick cock rubbing against my pussy and it just makes me so **horny** I have to remind myself not to purrr to loudly **giggles**

Maybe a sympathetic Mistress out there would take pity on us and surprise us one day with a sexercise file of our very own **YAY**

Thanx for the note sexy girl. Love Br?ttany xoxo
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Makeup and DIY Nails

Postby sissysugarlipz » February 23rd, 2013, 11:49 am

Like **OMG** girlfriends, is there any better feeling in the whole wide world than getting made up...**DUHHH NO!**

Every day now is a ritual of deep cleansing and generous application of collagen cream around the face and neck, eyebrow plucking, mascara, lip plumping and gloss and DIY nail care. **OMG** it just makes me **SPARKLE** to give myself this TLC.

For any of you girls needing step-by-step instructions for doing your own mani, I thought you might find this article at Daily Makeover informative. Happy reading **giggles**

Love Always, Br?ttany **SPARKLE**
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Lovely Nails

Postby kimbi » February 23rd, 2013, 1:46 pm

Thank you sooo... you are a truly a girls bestie....

Oiling nails, now that's a new one for me, will give me the feminine edge over the girlies who do not appreciate their gender & more importantly will move me in front of the queue to satisfy the boys who appreciate the trouble real girls go to in order to please their men...

Giggles

Whoops did I say MEN and not man...

lol

Yes I did

x
kimbi

Girly Girl Activities

Postby sissysugarlipz » February 25th, 2013, 5:52 pm

Hi Everyone,

**OMG** since taking Ms Julie's pledge to make the girliest choice for every decision I make for the rest of my life I have started to reconsider everything I do and so I thought I would share some of those activities with all of my girlfriends just in case they'd like to do the same **giggles**

Every girly girl needs to learn about playing with dolls and here is a place you can learn all about the girliest of girls Barbie **MMM** and lets not forget about playing dress up which you can do at Doll Divine **YAY** And then of course for all those budding fashionistas out there, I just love the Miss Bimbo game. Games like these should occupy a girl's time, not silly pointless and violent video games **YUCK**

Of course, girly girls needs to learn what it means to be swept off their feet by their own prince charming and so if you are going to read, then romance novels are like totally a must. I like to read online romance novels from Harlequin. I am currently reading Executive Pursuit which is all about Penelope Hart a Whitehouse Social Secretary who is trying to stay in the good graces of the First Lady to get a glowing recommendation letter but that means staying away from her son who has no intentions of leaving her alone **OMG** its such an exciting story and something I now do instead of watching sports on TV **YAY**

If you want a break from reading and want to opt for a little TV, try re-runs of Hannah Montana or the Powerpuff Girls. Current shows like Pretty Little Liars are also a must **YUM**

Girly girls should have an ipod or mp3 player full of the latest girly girl music and so why not start with this great playlist I got from Victoria Secret **YAY**

**MMM** lets not forget learning about the latest trends in makeup, fashion, celeb gossip and bedroom secrets to drive your man wild **giggles** I get everything I need at Daily Makeover and at Cosmopolitan **teehee** The best part about Daily Makeover is their Virtual Makeover app that allows you to upload your own picture and try it with hundreds of choices of makeup and hair styles **giggles**

Lastly, what girly girl doesn't love a romantic comedy. Here are a few suggestions to get your started:
the Twighlight series, Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants, Ever After: A Cinderalla Story, A Walk to Remember, Confessions of a Shopaholic, The Devil Wears Prada, The Notebook, 13 Going on 30, Legally Blonde I & II, Miss Congeniality I & II

Good luck girls. Remember, being a girly girl takes sacrifice but would you have it any other way? Best part is that the more you do above, the less you will be thought of as one of the guys and the more you will be thought of as one of the girls **HURRAY**

Love Always, Br?ttany xoxo
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sissysugarlipz » February 25th, 2013, 5:58 pm

kimbi wrote:Thank you sooo... you are a truly a girls bestie....
Oiling nails, now that's a new one for me, will give me the feminine edge over the girlies who do not appreciate their gender & more importantly will move me in front of the queue to satisfy the boys who appreciate the trouble real girls go to in order to please their men...
Giggles
Whoops did I say MEN and not man...
lol
Yes I did
x

**teehee** you're a cutie Kimbi. DIY mani's are the best. Have fun girl. Love Br?ttany xoxo
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sissysugarlipz » March 11th, 2013, 1:06 am

Hi Everyone,

**MMM** sorry its been so long between updates for this little princess **giggles**

**OMG** I'm just **BURSTING** with joy now with over 3 weeks on Ms Julie's Becoming a Girly Girl-The Prettiest Princess. I can't stop listening but don't want to stop either **YAY** until I know in my heart that I am ready for Sexuality Changer and I know that day is not far off **DOUBLE YAY**

Becoming the Prettiest Princess has made me feel like a little girl growing up learning to become a big girl and I can't help but embrace this new role with a passion I have never experienced before. Everyday seems to bring on a flood of new girly feelings deeper than the last, penetrating deeper and deeper into what feels like the core of my mind.

I have never been interested in cars, in video games and for the past week I have completely foregone sports willingly replacing it with shopping and romantic novels **giggles** I actually just finished my first Harlequin Romance called Executive Pursuit and practically cried at the end when the beautiful Penelope got swept off her feet by her man **MMM** so I have started my second novel called Spellbound and am loving it so far **YAY**

Meanwhile, after two months on BreastActives I am now **bursting** to say that I am a B cup as there is a 2 inch difference between my band and bust cup measurement **YAY** Meanwhile my titties are constantly tingling **OMG** four more months of treatment and I wonder how big I will get? Meanwhile, I continue with my girly girl diet and exercises n am almost at 150lbs n just 15 shy of my 135lbs goal **YAY**

**OMG** I love pampering my body more than ever and am planning to go to a spa very soon to do two things - have a Joy Juice body wrap - and have my back waxed so I don't have to bother with any more unsighly hair on my back (at least for 4-8 weeks) which just makes me shiver to look at.

**MMM** I am like so addicted to lip plumping now too that I am exploring cosmetic solutions to get even bigger lips which I just think are so **sexxxay** and so me **YAY**

Well thats it for now. Love always, Br?ttany **BURSTING**
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sissysugarlipz » March 11th, 2013, 5:55 pm

sissysugarlipz wrote:
Dear Ms Julie,

I completely understand and accept the need to rewire my mind to become the girly girl I have always wanted to become.

I understand and accept that hearing the words girl, girly, or girlish will always lead to a tingle of excitement and euphoria causing me to remember your every word and to remind me how much I am changing into a girly girl.

I know I must learn to experience all those things girly girls experienced growing up and that playing dress up and putting on makeup as often as possible, wearing tutus and fairy wings or even tying pink ribbons in my hair or around my little wee wee are very appropriate ways for me to learn how to become a girly girl.

I understand and accept that the more girly I feel the happier and fluffier I get, and the happier and fluffier I get the more girly things I will do, and the more girly things I do the more girly I will feel **giggles**

I understand and accept that while boys may be interested in sports, cars, video games and action movies, I find these interests incredibly silly and boring and dumb to even talk about let alone do. I would much rather spend my time talking with other girls about important and interesting things like fashion, makeup, popstars and romantic movies or novels. This is appropriate as I am one of the girls and not one of the boys.

I understand and accept that girly girls keep their bodies smooth by removing all body hair and by exfoliating and moisturizing regularly, clean themselves with only girly scented soaps and floral, fragrant shampoos, and wear perfume, makeup (lips plumped and glossed, mascara, nails) and appropriate clothing (panties, bras and hose) each and every day.

I know I have the freedom and desire to explore everthing girly girls experience over their lives whether that be reading a girly comic, playing with dolls, watching a girly TV show or movie, reading a girly magazine or romantic novel, playing dress-up, getting made up, dancing in front of a mirror, or anything else. I do all this freely without ever feeling embarassed, shy or silly.

I acknowledge that being a girly girl is all I want and my listening to your files only proves to me how much I want and need your maternal, magic words to feed me and take over every aspect of my psyche and guide every decision I make for the rest of my life.

Being a girly girl is like a hunger now that I cannot fully satisfy and which will draw me increasingly into more girly interests and activities, habits and rituals that will create physical changes in my mind that can never be undone. I know and welcome the thought that this hunger will lead me to absorb as much girly girl conditioning as possible knowing that the more I allow this conditioning to penetrate the core of my being, the more it will drive the last of my yucky male ego away.

Thank you for your inspiring work. I am ready to move on to Sexuality Changer when you feel I am ready.

Love Always, Br?ttany **BURSTING**

**OMG** I just love Ms Julie's Becoming a Girly Girl - The Prettiest Princess so I wrote an ode to it in her thread in the feminization forum **YAY** Stay sissy girls. Love Br?ttany xoxo
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Harlequin Romance Novels

Postby sissysugarlipz » March 14th, 2013, 11:49 am

**OMG** girlfriends, once you start a romance novel can you ever put it down :?:

Funny thing is that I have never liked reading but thanx to Ms Julie's encouragement in Becoming a Girly Girl - The Prettiest Princess I've discovered a new love and I just can't stop myself :D

So far I have read Executive Pursuit, Spellbound, Set Me Ablaze, The Playboy Prince and Third Time Lucky and all I can say is **WOW** why didn't I figure out much earlier how **DELISHUS** it is to read romance novels :?: I can hardly wait to start a spicey new novel called Hot and Wild **YAY**

I think what makes it so yummy to read these novels is that it is so easy to empathize with the heroine and to fantasize about what it would be like to be her

**MMM** I just love reading how the perfect man, every girl's prince charming **teehee** can come into the heroine's life and solve all her troubles, make her feel safe, secure and desired, fulfil her every passion more deeply and intensley than any other man, and make her every dream come true **YAY**

I just get lost in the words as they make my heart race **FLUTTER** and yearn to find my own Prince Charming to make all my own dreams come true.

Lastly, all the growth I have gone through since listening to Becoming a Girly Girl - The Prettiest Princess just tells me how much I need Ms Julie to show me the way. A way that has been obstructed my whole life by innappropriate male conditioning that my inner psyche naturally rebelled against but for reasons that are now only clear.

I see now the fight is easily won by seizing every opportunity possible to immerse myself in more n more girly girl conditioning. This is something I not only know I **must** do but is something I totally **want** to do **YAY**

Love Always, Br?ttany **BURSTING** :D
Last edited by sissysugarlipz on March 20th, 2013, 1:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Second Nature

Postby sissysugarlipz » March 16th, 2013, 12:32 pm

**MMM** Hi Girlfriends,

**OMG** ever since I promised myself and Ms Julie that I would make the girliest choice in every decision I make for the rest of my life ( :lol: see the footer below all my posts) I have just felt so **YUMMY n DELISHUS** and doing so many more little things without even thinking about them, especially around personal hygiene n appearance.

For instance, I just realized I made another permanent girly girl change, this time sculpting my eyebrows to make them thinner and more shapely than they have ever been before :lol: Using my battery operated brown trimmer I sculpted above and below each brow to create a **YUMMY** arch that is never any more than a quarter inch wide and which is tapered at both ends of each brow **OMG** I'm just in love with the new look **YAY**

I mentioned before I have been wearing mascara every day and just like Ms Julie says I'm getting better n better at putting it on so I feel less n less like a little girl just learning and more like a big girl who knows eggzactly what she is doing and doesn't have to think twice about it **YAY** n **OMG** I have discovered I have way more lashes than I ever knew **giggles** n I never would have known that if I didn't learn to put on mascara properly **DOUBLE YAY**

**MMM** you know I plump my lips and keep them glossed, have shaved off all my body hair even around my little clitty and pussy, and regularly take pueraria mirifica capsules and cream having got my titties just shy of a B cup now **YAY** but what just dawned on me is the realization that these are all second nature to me now :idea: It came to me as I realized for the past several months that I have not used soap, shampoo, deodorant and perfume on my body unless it was made for a girl which is only fitting because that is what I am :lol:

**MMM** what is also definitely second nature is that my pussy loves my dildo and is increasingly yearning for the real thing :!: Before playing hide the silicone salami I instinctively practice my blowjob technique and have learned to take more than half of the 7" down my throat **YAY** but will keep practicing until I am able to fully deep throat it **giggles** I hope that is not too ambitious of a goal but I'll let you know if I reach it :?:

My pussy certainly knows how to take all 7" :wink: and sissygasms are one of the most beautiful and fulfilling reminders of what it means to be a girly girl **AHHH** and they are the only thing that will really satisfy my libido now, at least temporarily **teehee** I'm not ready to buy a new dildo just yet but something tells me my next one will be a little longer and thicker **giggles** and a more natural flesh tone rather than the pink I now have **teehee**

Well toodles everyone. Love Always, Br?ttany **BURSTING**

p.s., Don't you just love all the **YUMMY** colors :) I think they look **DELISHUS** how about you?

sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Barbie

Postby sissysugarlipz » March 23rd, 2013, 1:27 pm

**MMM** Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all having a pink-tastic day **giggles**

For 3 nites in a row now I have been listening to Ms Julie's Becoming a Girly Girl the Prettiest Princess on loop and I have never felt more **YUMMY, DELISHUS n ALIVE** than I do right now

When I got up today I had an unstoppable urge to learn more about Barbie so I visited her web site n all I can say is **WOW** playing with dolls not only looks like fun **YAY** but its also looks very educational

For me, the Barbie 3 Story Dreamhouse says it all

The dreamhouse looks stupendusly, tremendusly, glamorusly fun **giggles** and has 5 rooms to help socialize every girly girl about what's really important in her life **YAY** n **OMG** the dreamhouse also has a working elevator to take you between floors **giggles** How cool is that?

On the first floor, you have a kitchen stocked with all kinds of **YUMMY** food so you can learn how to cook n you also have an exquisite dining area with a gorgus table and chairs to host dinner parties for all your BFFs **YAY** or maybe something smaller like a tea party **giggles**

On the second floor, you can entertain friends or maybe that special guy in the living area in front of the **roaring** fireplace **OMG** theres also a pop-up flat-screen TV for pajama parties or movie nights with the girls **giggles** MMM this floor also has every girls dream - an ultra-luxurious bathroom with all kinds of girly touches - where you can take care of all your girly needs or even just give your cute little puppy a soapy bath **teehee**

On the top floor is a spa area with hot tub where you can be pampered and then **OMG** a fabulishus master bedroom with a pink canopy bed to enjoy a cozy night sleep n the sweetest fluffiest dreams ever about what you want to be (e.g., fashionista, runway model, popstar, ballerina, stylist, cosmetician, etc.), finding your prince charming and living with him happily ever after, or maybe just playing make-believe and imagining yourself as a princess, fairy, mermaid, or even Katniss Everdeen **YAY**

**MMM** I wish I played with Barbies growing up. It would have helped me find myself alot sooner **AWWW** I could spend hours looking at all the Barbie toys and things to do on her website. Thanks Barbie for teaching a girly girl all she needs to know about growing up :)

Hugz n cuddles to all of you. Love Br?ttany **BURSTING**
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Changing My Gender with Sexuality Changer

Postby sissysugarlipz » March 25th, 2013, 11:48 am

**Like OMG**

I couldn't help myself anymore and I just had to start Ms Julie's Becoming a Girly Girl: Sexuality Changer having listened now three times in the last 2 days and overnight on loop last night **giggles** I feel like I can't stop listening to it and tonight I will likely listen on loop again as I have been sleeping alone now for the past week, first with the Ms Julie's the Prettiest Princess on loop and now with Sexuality Changer

By now, of course, I think of myself as ready to take my inner girl to a whole new level **YAY** and I have now made the sacred vow Sexuality Changer asks you to make about commiting to the lifestyle of a heterosexual girly girl and all that entails from an obsession with beauty, fashion and cosmetics to demystifying everything about being a woman to choosing female as my gender for all to know me by and to having a sexual preference for men only **DOUBLE YAY**

I have not been attracted to being with a women for some time now but I like the idea that this file will help me purge myself of any residual feelings of attraction I may have had in the past due to my erroneous socialization as a male. I like to think of this period now as one in which I was confusing admiration of women for sexual attraction, a point made clear to me by my failed sexcapades with girls growing up and my current attempts at developing a more feminine body through the use of BreastActives capsules n cream, lip plumping and creating a bald little clitty for myself **giggles** I want n admire everything a woman wants, and embrace the paradox of loving my own womanly features but not those of other women at least in a sexual way. I have already adopted the practice recommended by Ms Julie of limiting my eye contact of all women in public to only their shoes and handbag and will do this until I know in my heart I understand the difference between admiration and attraction which I'm pretty sure is not far off **teehee**

**MMM** and I love the thought of only feeling aroused at a man and the thought of his big stiff cock sliding in and out of my hands, mouth or pussy makes we squeal with delight **giggles** I love looking at big strong men's muscles and imaging how big thick and delishus the cock inside their pants might be **YUM** These feelings instinctively make me want to look my best for men and part of that is making myself even more petite to look as attractive as possible for a man and I know the women's fat burning ads that I get in email are a daily reminder of all I want in this way

Even though I am now listening to Sexuality Changer the past several weeks of the Prettiest Princess file has been firmly etched into my mind and is causing me to bombard my every waking moment with girly experiences and I think my now complete replacement of romance novels (I'm on my 7th novel now **giggles**) for all sports is a perfect example. I don't miss dumb sports like hockey or basketball right now and couldn't care less about upcoming baseball or football. I have a girly playlist of tv shows and movies to watch now when I'm not reading romance novels and I find this meaningful unlike a silly dumb sports game that is just kinda boring to me and that I can't even believe I used to watch **giggles**

Love you all, Br?ttany **BURSTING**
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Fem-tastic Physique

Postby sissysugarlipz » March 26th, 2013, 10:54 pm

For all you girls out there wanting to trim down into a more fem-tastic physique, I thought I'd share a few **YUMMY** tools with you to help you get where you want to go

Aside from wanting to be a more **YUMMY** treat for Mr Big Strong n Handsome, being more petite is a fabulishus idea because it will allow you to fit into a broader selection of women's clothing **YAY**

**UMMM** so the first thing to do is find out your Body Mass Index (BMI) as this will provide you with an ideal weight range for your height **OMG giggles I sound like a teacher** You can find a BMI calculator here. For my height of 5'8" a weight of 125lbs gives me a BMI of 19 which is in the lower range of normal and what I have picked as my goal

Next, go this this calorie counter here to figure out what your daily caloric needs are for your current age, weight and activity level. Once you know that number, subtract 500cals and try to limit your intake of food each day to no more than this number while maintaining or increasing your activity level. For instance, my body needs 2300cals daily to maintain my current weight and so my daily calorie goal is 2300-500=1800cals

Once you have a daily calorie goal, all you need to do is go to this menu planner here to figure out a daily meal plan that limits your daily intake of food to no more than the calorie goal you set for yourself **YAY**

Good luck girls and remember these are guidelines only. The only truly purrr-feckt weight is the one that makes you feel **YUMMY n DELISHUS** about yourself **YAY**

Love always, Br?ttany **BURSTING**
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Do you believe in signs?

Postby sissysugarlipz » April 6th, 2013, 2:51 pm

**OMG** girls I just had such a **YUMMY** revelation about what happened to me yesterday that I had to share it with you all today **giggles**

So yesterday, I got dressed for the day at work with everything on girly underneath yucky men's clothing. This included 2" of padded panties for rounder looking hips, bra, scented moisturizer, ladies deodorant, perfume, mascara, nail polish, and lip gloss

I never got to work though because I had car trouble and ended up at the repair shop for most of the day where I think I paid far more for repair work that most real men who know cars would likely have avoided witha few knowledgeable questions. Unlike those real men though I stood **dazed n confused** nodding in agreement at everything that I was told needed to be done whether it was important to do in the momemnt or not

Next, in the waiting room full of ony men, they had a box of complimentary donuts which would not normally interest me but for some inexplicable reason I peeked into and **OMG** what did I see but one lonely donut decorated with the **brightest pinkest sparkles** I have ever seen. As soon as I saw it all reservations about what it would do to my figure dissolved and I ate the donut proud in the knowledge that I was claiming for myself what no real man would ever claim **YAY**

Then, later last night I thought I would watch a movie and the first one I discovered was called **Sorority Wars** which is a story bout two childhood friends, Katie (Lucy Hale) and Sara who are entering college together. Katie is a prized legacy candidate for the Delta sorority, which was co-founded decades ago by her mother, Lutie and her mother's own childhood friend Summer whose own daughter Gwen now leads the Deltas on campus. Events occur during pledge week to cause a rift between Katie and the Deltas, which leaves Sara as a Delta pledge and Katie out in the cold. Katie joins the rival Kappa sorority, and the rivalry splits not just Katie and Sara, but extends all the way into the Delta alumnae association led by Lutie and Summer **OMG** I was riveted to the TV the whole time **giggles**

Not thinking about all of this until the day after led me to wonder if things like what I experienced happen for a reason? So my question is, do you believe in signs as nature's way of sending you a message about the path you are walking in life?

After my experience yesterday with the car repairs, pink sparkly donut and chick flick, I have to say I **totally** believe in signs **giggles**

Love always Br?ttany **BURSTING**
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Dropping by

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » April 6th, 2013, 8:40 pm

just figured i would drop by and see how you were doing.

warm wishes and best regards,
HeadMistress Squirrel
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Dropping by

Postby sissysugarlipz » April 8th, 2013, 11:20 am

squirrel75 wrote:just figured i would drop by and see how you were doing. Warm wishes and best regards, HeadMistress Squirrel

Dear HeadMistress Squirrel,

**MMM** I am so honored that you graced my thread with your presence **YAY** It makes me feel all **WARM n FUZZY** inside that you took the time to see how I was doing **DOUBLE YAY**

To answer your question I'm doing **YUMMY n DELISHUS** :) I continue to get a daily dose of Ms Julie's BAGG: Sexuality Changer and its taking me to an entirely new level of self- awareness and expression of my femininity. As exciting, my admiration for women and complete identification with a girly girl's socialization and lifestyle keeps growing as is my sexual attraction to real men who are getting so hard for me to resist, especially if I start to fantasize about what kind of **BIG, THICK n DELISHUS** surprise might be between their legs **giggles**

So yesterday I went out shopping into a crowded mall dressed more fully feminine than ever before wearing my skinny jeans, padded panties (2" extra on my tushie), neon pink tank top, pink sparkle n glittery fashion belt, long lashes w mascera and pink lipstick n gloss **YAY**

I was shopping for some short-shorts for sumer and some skinny jeans to wear with heels and **OMG** saw this line from dollhouse that I just fell in love with **MMM** there were so many **YUMMY** colors from neon pink, yellow and green that I could barely contain myself. Some of the short shorts were in these same colors but what I liked most were some of the delicate feminine embodiery on the clothing **OMG** I especially loved some of the short-shorts with heart shaped back pockets **giggles**

I didn't buy anything but later that day had a fashion show in front of a body length mirror with my existing wardrobe of skinnies, short-shorts, mini skirts, dresses and heels to size up what I might want to add and some brightly colored pants and short-shorts are on the top of the list **giggles** as is this very hot cropped jacket in neon pink. I am looking so forward to getting out shopping again to get these items :)

**MMM** I almost forgot to mention how exciting it was trying on some of my tighter tops after all the dieting and 3 months worth of BreastActives I have now taken. Since on the program, my breasts are noticeabley fuller, firmer and a wee bit bigger (just a little shy of a B cup now) and with the right top I actually have a little cleavage and a flat tummy **YAY** But more dieting work and toning exercises need to be done so **PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE** keep your fingers and toesies crossed for me to shed the final 25lbs to get to my girly girl weight goal of 125lbs

**OMG** I almost forgot to mention that I think your idea of a school for feminization, sissification and furification is like totally **YUMMY** If I had fur, I think I'd want to be the feline vixen Krystal Starfox **giggles**

Thank you for all you do to make our community here so **DELISHUS** and thanx especially for dropping by n visiting. It makes me feel so **YUMMY** knowing you took the time out for wee lil me **HUGZ**

Love always, Br?ttany **BURSTING**
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Developing feminine habits to the point of being 2nd nature

Postby sissysugarlipz » April 11th, 2013, 3:50 pm

Hi everyone,

How do you feel about daily feminine rituals? Can you **take em or leave em** or would you **just die** without them?

When I started out, I could "take em or leave em" on any given day. During this time, the warnings that such rituals would become **second nature** had little if any meaning to me and certainly didn't seem to have any affect on my mood.

Today however certain practices like keeping my body smooth and hairless, regularly exfoliating and moisturizing, breathing in the devine fragrances of lilac, lavendar, or berry scented soaps or shampoos, feeling that certain sparkle n pop after misting my body with perfume, perfectly manicuring, buffing and polishing my nails, tweezing every last hair out of place on my brow line, finding a new lash to illuminate with mascara, are now so core to how I define myself as a woman that the slightest deviation is unsettling and offputting.

I'd **LUV** to know what you think?

Hugz n kisses Br?ttany **BURSTING**
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Check out my **Mr Yummy** poll

Postby sissysugarlipz » April 12th, 2013, 11:14 am

**giggles**

Check our my Mr Yummy poll and see how you compare to all your girlfriends

Love Br?ttany **BURSTING**
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

What Katy Did

Postby sissysugarlipz » April 23rd, 2013, 10:29 am

Hi Everyone **HUGZ**

Over the past 2 days, I had the pleasure of reading a book recommended to me by Madam Julie entitled What Katy Did **OMG** this story was written in 1872 but does not lack for any contemporary relevance. So first a little about the **DELISHUS** details of the story and then some of the **YUMMY** lessons I learned **giggles**

This story follows the adventures of 12 year old Katy Carr living in a cozy home in a town called Burnet. She lives with her widowed father a busy doctor and five younger sisters and brothers: Clover, Elsie, Dorry, Joanna and Phil. Since Dr. Carr’s work demands long hours, he has his sister Izzie helping to look after the children and running the household. Aunt Izzie is petite, particular and just can’t seem to understand the children, particularly her eldest niece Katy who is a tall, untidy tomboy with a vivid imagination and penchant for getting into mischief for which she is always sorry but never enough to stay out of trouble. Katy is bright, headstrong, and dreams of one day doing something “big” though she’s not exactly sure what that will be. Though she loves her siblings dearly and leads them into all kinds of exciting adventures, she can also be impatient and cross with them sometimes.

One morning after quarrelling with Aunt Izzie and pushing her sister Elsie so hard she falls down several steps, Katy runs out of the house sulking and wanting to blow off some steam. She goes on the recently repaired family swing in the woodshed that she was forbidden to use by her Aunt and has a terrible accident that leaves her unable to walk for the next 4 years. In the beginning of her recovery, Katy is bedridden and in considerable pain. She is also bitter and continues to be self-absorbed which leads her to rebuke the help of her family who only want to help her. Her room is a mess with the shades always drawn and medicine bottles everywhere. All this changes, however, with a visit from her beloved Cousin Helen who has permanently lost the use of her own legs. Cousin Helen helps Katy appreciate she must make the best of her situation or risk losing the love of her family who she is driving away through her attitude. With a new commitment to be patient, cheerful, hopeful, neat and to **always** make the best of things, Katy tidies up her room, making it more appealing for all to visit and want to spend time with her. Over time Katy becomes the new “heart” of the home and after Aunt Izzie dies, Katy willingly takes over her role looking after the home and her siblings. At the end of the book, Katy finally learns to walk to the delight and celebration of all **YAY**

As a girly girl in the making, I found this book inspiring for at least two important reasons. To begin with, the book truly shows the important role of socialization influences in bringing about the transformation of Katy from an unruly, competitive tomboy with little regard for personal appearance into a quite proper, sensitive, caring and demure young lady who takes all of her responsibilities as the female head of the household seriously. In the beginning, Katy like her siblings is encouraged by her father who is her one and only role model to be hardy and bold, tendencies that might lead any little girl to act like a tomboy. By the end, however, the inspiring advice of her Cousin Helen whom Katy adores and wants to be just like, and her witness to the many countless acts of selfless kindness by Aunt Izzie, helps Katy learn to appreciate and value the much richer rewards that come from being the nurturing, caring, loving person she always dreamed of being. Next and related, the story reminds us of the sacrifice and courage that one must have to become the person they are truly meant to be and the self-satisfaction and fulfillment that slowly but surely comes with dedication to this ideal **YAY** Cousin Helen says it best when she tells Katy that she is now in the “School of Pain” where the lessons are hard but fair but will become easier (i.e., second in nature) the more she follows them. The end is very symbolic as Katy comes to the downstairs of her home for the first time in four years, clothed in a beautiful new dress, confident in the woman she has grown into which to me symbolizes her “coming out” as the woman she always wanted and was meant to be.

I think many of the themes in this book would resonate with followers of Madam Julie’s Becoming a Girly Girl: The Prettiest Princess. Prepare to be inspired if you want to read this book. I know I was and to mark the occasion I am changing my name to Katie **giggles**

Love always, Kat?e x0x0
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

What Katy did at School

Postby sissysugarlipz » April 28th, 2013, 12:55 am

Hi Everyone,

I just finished reading the sequel to What Kay Did called What Katy did at School and thought I’d share this report about it with all of you.

This story starts where the previous novel ended with Katy now recovered from the accident that left her unable to walk for four years. There is an air of maturity and appreciation in everything Katy now does around the Carr household. Indeed, even the unseasonably hot summer does not seem to bother Katy like it does her younger siblings. As summer turns to winter, the natural rhythm of the household is shaken up by a visit from a distant cousin Olivia Page and her husband. Cousin Olivia is stylish, fashionable, entertaining and as well meaning as she is her ostentatious manner makes the children, especially Katy, feel like they are being judged. While Cousin Olivia is impressed with Katy's maturity, she takes offence that she is far too young to be shouldering the level of responsibility she has been given and convinces Dr. Carr to send Katy and Clover away to the same boarding school her daughter Lilly attends in Hillsover on the Connecticut River. The Nunnery, as the school is referred to by its students, is a three day trip away to the north in the mountains where the winters are much colder than Burnet, a climate Dr Carr believes will be good for his two girls. Amid many tears, parting gifts and good wishes, Dr. Carr accompanies Katy and Clover on the trip to Hillsover to get them settled. Along the way, they meet up with and travel with their cousin Lilly who is ostentatious, spoiled and used to getting her own way. Though Katy and Clover are civil and polite to Lilly, her manner makes it difficult to form anything beyond such a relationship with her.

The Nunnery is not quite what the girls expect, being very regimented with a list of rules that must not be broken and which are closely monitored by the principal’s insufferable niece Miss Jane. Katy and Clover meet many new girls including the delightful Rose Red whom Clover becomes very close to. One of the most troubling things the girls are introduced to is the flirtatious and unladylike behavior of many of the girls who carry on with gestures through their windows to the college boys they do not even know in the neighboring yard. Katy is so troubled by this “unladylike” behaviour that her and a close knit group of friends that include Clover and Rose Red (but not cousin Lilly) create a secret society called the “Society for the Suppression of Unladylike Conduct” or SSUC for short. Katy is elected President of SSUC and at the first meeting a constitution and set of bylaws are passed. A key aim of SSUC is the pursuit of virtue at all times by its members. As stated in the constitution adopted by the girls, “VIRTUE is to be pursued at all times and in all seasons, by the members of the Society setting their faces against the practice of bowing and speaking to young gentlemen who are not acquaintances; waving of pocket handkerchiefs, signals from windows, and any species of conduct which would be thought unladylike by nice people anywhere, and especially by the mammas of the Society.” The society’s inaugural meeting proves to be the first of many meetings characterized by healthy, ladylike, friendship and frivolity.

By mid-summer Katy and Clover are settled into the Nunnery and enjoying it very much until Katy is wrongly accused of sending a flirtatious note to the dreamy Berry Searles whose bedroom can be seen from the girl’s window. This accusation leads to Katy and Clover being moved to a more remote room with no window, but what stings most is the thought that Mrs. Florence, the teachers and all the students believed Katy could be guilty of such unladylike behaviour. At first mad and wanting her father to take them away, Katy resolves to prove everyone wrong by continuing to set a good example for all the other girls about how a lady should behave. In time, Katy’s continuous acts of kindness, thoughtfulness towards others and the excellent example she sets at all times for all the other girls is beyond question and the incident in question is erased from everyone’s memory. Indeed, even the insufferable Miss Jane becomes more civil and respectful toward Katy who helped take care of her needs while ill for 4 weeks during the winter. So powerful is the example set by Katy of warmth, goodness and compassion that by the end of the story, even the girl (Bella Arkwright) responsible for Katy being wrongly accused of unladylike conduct admits her guilt to Katy.

By spring time, Katy and Clover are ready to return home to Burnet and they do so as shining examples of what it means to be grown up ladies. They are heartily greeted home by their family with a special surprise. Katy's and Clover's bedroom has been relocated into a much larger room in the house (the blue room) that has been refurnished with new carpet, new wallpaper, new window curtains, and many other delightful accessories. What a wonderful and fitting tribute to Katy and Clover, who left a year earlier as girls and returned as more refined young ladies. In the morning, Katie will willingly resume her position as manager of the Carr household, only this time not as a child but as an adult.

I just love this book series, it is so delightful and educational and makes me appreciate what it is like to grow up as a girl and into a young lady. I just adore Katy and her story inspires me to want to emulate her with every fibre of my being.

Love Katie xoxo
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

The 3 Most Delishus Female Popstars Ever

Postby sissysugarlipz » May 2nd, 2013, 9:20 am

Hi Girls **HUGZ**

You know we all need our inspiration and I can't think of a **YUMMIER** way to get inspired than by listening to music – can you? **OMG** there are so many **DELISHUS** female artists worth talking about but I am just going to focus on 3 of my all-time faves: Madonna, Lady Gaga and Britney Spears **YAY** So here's a little bit about each **DOUBLE YAY**

Madonna

Like **OMG** Madonna has sold more than 300 million records over her career and that’s like a really big number **giggles** I guess that's why she's called the **Queen of Pop** Many of her songs have hit #1 on the record charts **YOU GO GIRL** Some of her most popular songs include Like a Virgin, Papa Don’t Preach, Like a Prayer, Into the Groove, Material Girl, Vogue, Frozen, Music, Hung Up, and 4 Minutes. When you listen to Madonna’s music or watch her videos, you see the range of artistry in her work. **OMG** she also likes to shake things up and so she is constantly challenging conventions about how we think about such topics as religion, sexuality and gender.

I like Madonna because she makes me feel like I can do anything **YAY** and that it’s ok to use my sex appeal along the way to fame and success if I want **giggles** I love her for making me feel secure about who I am, paving the way for other girls like me who are trying to make it, and of course for having such a **YUMMY n DELISHUS** collection of music and videos that make me want to wiggle my tatas n booty while I sing out loud for all to hear **MWAHH** Madonna! So here’s a little about her story **YAY**

**UMM** so Madonna started her career in the early 80s at a time when there weren’t many opportunities for female pop stars to get into the business. Madonna’s first big alum entitled Madonna came in 1983. It included hit singles like "Borderline", "Lucky Star", and "Holiday" and soon, girls all over were imitating her fishnets, lace lingerie, fingerless gloves and large crucifix necklaces **tee hee** While the Pope may have liked the last one of these fashion statements he didn’t like Madonna’s lyrics for obvious reasons **giggles** She followed this success up two years later with the album “Like a Virgin” In an interview at the time with Dick Clark of American Bandstand Madonna said her ambition was to "to rule the world" **MMM** isn’t Madonna brave!

Around this time Madonna started acting in movies. One that she starred in called Dick Tracy (**giggles** that’s a funny name) inspired great songs like "Vogue" n "Hanky Panky." By now Madonna was married to Sean Penn **OMG HUNK** and was coming out with albums practically every year like True Blue in ‘86, Who's that Girl? In ‘87, You Can Dance in ‘87 and Like a Prayer in ‘89. All this success was mixed with lots of scandal like a very public divorce she had from Sean Penn. Then there was her "Like a Prayer" video which featured interracial relationship themes, burning crosses, and a blending of sex and religion which led the Pope to urge fans not to attend her concerts. But **OMG** all the scandal only made Madonna more popular **YAY** Committed to controlling her musical content, Madonna helped create her own record label called Maverick records and kept pushing social boundaries in all kinds of different ways like a soft-core porn coffee-table book called “Sex” that showed Madonna in a variety of erotic poses **giggles** Then there was the ’92 album “Erotica” which went double-platinum **OMG** that sounds big doesn’t it? By the mid ‘9Os Madonna proved herself countless times over as a star in music and film. Around this time she because a mommy to daughter Lourdes (with Carlos Leon), then to son Rocco (with British Director Guy Ritchie who she married in 2000 and later divorced in 2008) and then to son David (who she adopted from Malawi amid a cue jumping scandal).

There is so much more to Madonna who remains an icon in the industry to this day. In 2008 Forbes magazine named her the wealthiest female musician **BLING** and in 2012 she was the half-time act at the Super Bowl. Like **OMG**if ever there was a reason to watch some football that would be it **giggles**

Lady Gaga

What I love and admire most about Lady Gaga is that she is like totally talented, isn’t afraid to be herself no matter how bizarre, and invites people standing on the outside to come in n take a seat at the table **YAY** In terms of talent, like **OMG** Lady Gaga is a singer, song-writer, n amazing piano player. She isn’t afraid to be herself like when she wears the most outlandish outfits, like that red-laced dress that creepily covered her face at the MTV Video Awards a few years back. That night ended with a blood-soaked performance of "Paparazzi." She also isn’t afraid to be herself in interviews like in a recent Rolling Stone interview she spills all about all her fears, hang-ups and obsessions. Even her songs have messages about who she is like “Poker Face” is supposed to be about her bisexuality. Related to Poker Face and so many other songs, Lady Gaga totally embraces the gay community and draws inspiration n energy from gay and drag fashion which she celebrates in a lot of her work. **YAY**

Lady Gaga’s music makes me feel all kinds of **YUMMY n DELISHUS** feelings. Her song “Boys, Boys, Boys” makes me have butterflies in my tummy about big, strong hunky men **giggles** The same goes for “Love Game” which just makes we want to wiggle my booty n sing along with the chorus "I wanna take a ride on your disco stick” **tee hee** Her song “Born this Way” makes me feel like dressing up in my prettiest sexiest clothing and celebrating the girl inside of me for all to see. Of course, to do that I could also get inspiration from her song “Fashion” from the Confessions of a Shopaholic soundtrack. It’s a fun song for all the fashionistas out there about a devotion to fashion, and the love of designer clothes **YAY** Meanwhile, Lady Gaga’s “Bad Romance” song with lines like “Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah! Rah-muh-Rah-muh-mah! Ga-Ga-ooh-la-la!” just makes my head feel all light, fluffy n fuzzy inside and all I want to do is dance when I hear that song **teehee** The same goes with “Just Dance” which just makes you feel like you have to get on the dance floor or you’ll **BURST** It starts with the words, “Red Wine” and you go on to learn, that someone has had a little too much of it **giggles**

What I love most about Lady Gaga’s music she says best in “Born This Way” when she sings “I'm beautiful in my way. ..'Cause God makes no mistakes…I'm on the right track baby…I was Born This Way…Don't hide yourself in regret…Just love yourself and you're set…I'm on the right track baby…I was Born This Way” **OMG** I could just cry I am so inspired listening to the words of this song **HUGZ** Lady Gaga is a perfect role model for being yourself and I just think she is so **DELISHUS** I could listen to her all day **YAY**

Britney Spears

What I love most and admire about Britney Spears is the energy she brings to every one of her songs and videos **YAY** You just can’t help feeling like you want to dance and sing along to everything she does and I always feel like I’m about to **BURST**when I hear one of her songs **YAY** I love all your works Britney **HUGZ** and here’s a little history for everyone to enjoy about you.

Britney hit the ground running with “Baby One More Time” I remember the first time I heard those three notes and then "Oh, baby, baby" do you? And then lets not forget Britney in the schoolgirl's outfit, coolly dancing down that hallway in the music video for this song **WORK IT GIRL** After grabbing the spotlight with "...Baby One More Time," Britney followed up one year later with one of the most successful female pop albums of all time "Oops!... I Did It Again." This album had all kinds of **YUMMY** hits like "Lucky," "Stronger," and of course the title track, which Britney unforgettably performed in a skin-colored spandex outfit at the MTV Video Music Awards **EASY BOYZ** Right around this time Britney had a celeb romance with the very **HUNKY** Justin Timberlake but they went their separate ways by 2002 **AWW** girl he was a keeper.

A year after Britney got all the guys excited in her spandex outfit at the VMAs she made jaws drop at the MTV awards ceremony performing the "Britney" lead single "I'm A Slave 4 U" with a collection of live animals **EEKKK** She eventually danced while carrying a large white snake draped across her shoulders, quite a contrast from dancing as a school girl just two years earlier **OMG** isn’t Britney so brave to have done that? Though this snake performance was a memorable VMA moment the story doesn’t end there as just two years later at the opening of another ceremony Madonna invited Britney, Christina Aguilera and Missy Elliott onstage for a performance of her single "Hollywood." Madonna locked lips with Christina first but it was the kiss with Britney, front and center on the VMAs stage, that the world will always remember **giggles** While Britney’s music videos for "...Baby One More Time," "Piece of Me," "Overprotected" and "Stronger" are **fabulishus** she took it to an entirely different level with her 2004 video for "Toxic" which really captured Britney’s sexy, vibrant spirit **YAY** In 2007, Britney released her next album “Blackout" amidst all kinds of distractions in our girl’s life like her rocky romance with Kevin Federline, struggles as a new mommy, the shaved head, to the stint in rehab **AWW HUGZ** Still "Blackout" was hailed as a forward-thinking album with its many slinky electro-pop jams. Britney’s next album, “Circus” and the tour that accompanied it told everyone that despite some of her personal distractions, Britney wasn’t going anywhere and by 2011, her comeback was complete with the album “Femme Fatale” and being a very popular judge on the U.S. version of The X Factor.

**YAY** keep up the great work Britney. I **LOVE** you so much **HUGZ**

Well I hope you all enjoyed reading this? Who are your faves? Love always, Katie xoxo

sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Tinkerbell

Postby sissysugarlipz » May 11th, 2013, 12:31 am

Hi Everyone,

I don't know if you've ever seen the Disney movie Tinkerbell but if you haven't you simply must! In the words of Tinkerbell herself the movie is just glamorific.

I learned so much about fairies from this movie, like how a fairy's life first takes flight after a baby first laughs and that fairies are responsible for all things in nature including the seasons and our weather.

So this story starts with the birth of Tinkerbell in Pixie Hollow where she lives with all the other fairies and their delightful loving Queen Clarion. All fairies have a talent they are born with and which is revealed to them at a special ceremony when they are born. Tinkerbell's talent is to be a "tinker" who is someone that helps all the other fairies get their jobs done. Like for instance, the nature talent fairies may require a device called a rainbow tube to help make a rainbow after a spring rain and the tinkers would build this for them.

As all the fairies in Pixie Hollow are busy preparing for the arrival of spring, Tinkerbell begins to believe that everyone has an infinitely more interesting job than a tinker. She is particularly glum after discovering that only the nature fairies travel to the mainland to bring in spring while the tinkers stay back in Pixie Hollow. So Tinkerbell tries to switch her talent with the help of the nature fairies but strikes out three times: first with water, then with capturing light and then teaching a baby bird how to fly. Watching Tinkerbell try to catch light and then put it on the tushies of fire flies was especially funny as she ended up with more light on her own tushie than any one else.

After these failings and believing Queen Clarion will never let her fly to the mainland, Tinkerbell discovers the dismantled pieces of a ballerina carousel that no one knows how to put together. No one that is except Tinkerbell who draws rave reviews from the other fairies for doing this. They try to convince Tinkerbell to see that tinkering really is her god-given talent but she still will not hear of it.

Still desperate to impress Queen Clarion, Tinkerbell is tricked by another fairy named Vidia into thinking she should capture the annoying sprinting thistles that run about Pixie Hollow ruining things that get in their way. But instead she creates a stampede of sprinting thistles that run rampant ruining all the preparations done by the fairies for the arrival of spring. With Queen Clarion and the Minister of Spring just about to cancel spring, Tinkerbell saves the day with an invention that will allow all the fairies to complete their preparations much faster and in time for spring's arrival.

So pleased with her efforts, Queen Clarion permits Tinkerbell to fly with the nature fairies to the mainland to return the beautiful ballerina carousel that Tinkerbell put together. The story ends with Tinkerbell returning the ballerina to none other than Wendy.

I loved this story. It was everything and more that I imagined happened with fairies. I loved the sisterhood of fairies that Tinkerbell was surrounded by and how they all tried to help her see the real beauty in her own talent and to accept herself for who she truly is. Eventually she did and that made my heart gush with happiness for Tinkerbell.

Love always Kat?e **BURSTING**
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

What Katy Did Next

Postby sissysugarlipz » June 9th, 2013, 8:39 pm

Hi Everyone,

Well I just read the delightful book What Katy Did Next which I thought I'd tell you all about.

What Katy Did Next is the third and hopefully not final story of the delightful Katy Carr as told by Sarah Chauncey Woolsey. The story picks up three years after Clover and Katy return from boarding school in Hillsover.

Katy now 21 years of age has been invited by the neighbour Mrs. Ashe to accompany her and her daughter Amy on a one year trip to Europe. Mrs Ashe and Amy adore Katy who is like a dear friend to Mrs. Ashe and a second mother to Amy.

The ten day voyage across the Atlantic starts in Boston where Katy has a two day visit with Rose Red who is now married and has a darling little girl named Rosebud who it is plain to see has inherited her mother’s likability. In Boston, Katy and Rose Red get reacquainted with some former members of the S.S.U.C. who seem all the same except Katy who appears more refined and grown up.

The trip across the Atlantic is on a ship called the Spartacus. The first part of the voyage is dreadful with everyone getting sea sick. True to form, however, Katy helps others in need and earns the liking of the Captain who has a daughter Katy’s age. Every day on the voyage, Katy is surprised by a little package from Rose Red and this heartens Katy to know that distance away from people counts for little if people love one another.

Their first stop is London England where in addition to Westminster Abbey they visit all kinds of places that Katy describes as “Story Book England” from her earlier years in school. Unfortunately, the damp and rainy English weather is not fully cooperative and Katy, Mrs. Ashe and Amy don’t see all they want to see, particularly of Scotland.

Next, it is across the English Channel to France where in Dieppe on route to Paris they immediately discover the joys of French cooking and the pleasantries and politeness that the French exchange to each other as a matter of course in daily interactions. Circumstances of Amy feeling ill and the damp weather prevent Katy and the others from enjoying Paris as they might otherwise have but they are still able to take in the majesty of the area including the louvre museum. All this changes immediately when they arrive to the warmth and gaetity of the Mediterranean town of Nice. The three ladies plan a month’s stay in Nice as soon as Mrs. Ashe discovers that her Brother Ned’s frigate is stationed there. Mrs. Ashe has not seen her brother Lieutenant Ned Worthington for two and half years as he has been on duty overseas. The ladies take up lodging at the perfectly delightful Hotel Suisse where none other than Cousin Olivia and her daughter Lilly Page are staying. Their first meeting is met with the coolness that Katy has come to expect from the Page women but this changes immediately once they discover that the handsome Lieutenant Worthington is none other than Mrs. Ashe’s brother.

Though Lieutenant Worthington has a penchant for the very pretty Lilly Page, he spends most of his time in the afternoons with his sister whom he calls “Polly” and little Amy both of whom he adores. Mrs Ashe is aware of Ned’s liking for Lilly but does not care for her herself, thinking of her as rather ill-bred and believing Katy much better suited to him. Over the course of their stay in Nice, Ned begins to recognize there is so much more to Katy like her always happy and carefree disposition, curiosity and sense of adventure, and lack of need to be the centre of every man’s attention like Lilly. For her part, Katy thinks of Ned as handsome and appreciates his frank manner and love and devotion to Mrs Ashe and Amy. In Nice, however, she cared neither way about how the Lieutenant felt toward her being equally happy to occupy her attention with other things if not speaking to him. This was rather opposite to Lilly who was consumed with “winning” Ned for her self and believing she was all but “engaged” to this man. But as Ned experienced more of Lilly he began to wonder what Lilly offered beyond her external beauty.

After a month in Nice, Katy, Mrs Ashe and Amy bid farewell to the Page’s and to Lieutenant Worthington and set out for Italy and the warmth and beauty of places like Pisa where they saw the exquisite Leaning Tower of Pisa and where Galileo is said to have pondered his theory of the pendulum. Then off to Naples, but as beautiful as it was, there was an underlying sense of danger with rumours of fever and of brigands that made it far from easy for Katy or the Ashe’s to enjoy. Next they visited Rome where they stayed at the Hotel del Mondo and saw a great many sites in this ancient city which Katy thought more different than anything else in the world.

After Katy and Mrs Ashe experienced a marvellous day at the carnival however Amy fell sick with a very serious illness called “Roman Fever.” From the onset, all poor Mrs Ashe could do was ask Katy to help and help she did by arranging a doctor to visit, to have a nurse stay by Amy’s side, to arrange a new more spacious room in the hotel that would be of comfort to Amy, to ensure the proper preparation of the Beef Tea Amy need to drink to get better, and most importantly to defend the right of Amy to stay in the hotel when the land lady was demanding that they should all leave on account of driving away all her customers. It was in this latter instance, observed not only by Mrs. Ashe but by the attending doctor and the returning Lieutenant Worthington that Katy’s true character as a selfless heroine able and willing to act for the good of others was plain for all to see.

Over the next few weeks Amy slowly got better but not after much worry and Mrs Ashe, Katy and Ned all worked tirelessly together to keep her comfortable during this time. It was in these tireless moments that Ned saw in Katy a beauty within that required no fancy dress or beautiful face to make apparent to him. In growing to depend on Ned during this time, Katy also started to see in him in a new light, less as the gay young officer in Nice and now more as a kind, gentle-hearted, considerate man who could be trusted in all manner of emergency.

Once Amy was better and able to travel again, Katy, Mrs. Ashe, Amy and Ned travelled to the Hotel de la Poste in Albano for some mountain air before going to Florence. This was the last time the threesome would be able to visit with Ned as he had to report back to the frigate he was stationed upon. Before leaving however Ned has a private chat with his sister where he reveals his liking for Katy and asks his sister if she believes Katy might feel the same way about him. Mrs Ashe counsels her brother not to ask Katy of her intentions just yet as she will think poorly of such a question so soon after being an admirer of Cousin Lilly. So before leaving he only requests that someone write to him daily to provide news of Amy’s recovery which Mrs Ashe asks Katy to do. Over the next weeks Katy and Ned correspond regularly and without ever saying anything Mrs Ashe begins to see that Katy is taking a liking to Ned which pleases her to no end as she would love to have Katy as a sister of her own. Before long the threesome arrive in Florence where they are charmed by their quarters in a lovely villa where they are treated every morning to fresh baking, dairy, fruits, salads, flowers and wine from the local market.

A month in Florence passed quickly and though everyone wished it could last longer soon it was time to leave for Venice, the one place in the whole trip Katy looked most forward to visiting. A day before departure the threesome was surprised by none other than Lieutenant Worthington who managed to receive leave again to visit the 3 most important women in his life. The first thing they did in Venice was take the gondola which for Katy was like a dream come true. Lieutenant Worthington sat beside Katy and though it was the first ride for both of them, he was more captivated by the expressions on Katy’s face than on the charm of the ride. Venice was like a fairy tale for Katy, much like playing in “paradise” back home with her sisters Clover and Elsie but now it was even better as there was a prince involved who grew more important to Katy with the passing of each and every day. Sadly, however, the fairly tale abruptly came to an end when Mrs Ashe, upon hearing that Venice was the last time she would be able to see her brother, decided it best that she cut the trip short and return to Burnet. Disappointment for Katy however soon turned to joy at the prospect of seeing her family. A few nights before leaving, Katy and Ned took a gondola ride alone, and though no one knows for sure what was said, it is not hard to imagine what it might be about when a gentleman and lady, both young, find so much to say in low tones to each other under the gondola hood, and are so long about giving the order to return.

Many tears were shed in Genoa upon parting for the steamer to take the three ladies back across the Atlantic to New York and then to Burnet. As he held Katy’s hand, Ned assured her and her sister and niece that five months would pass quickly before he came for a visit. Though Katy is secretive about Ned to everyone in her family except her father, Clover soon discovers by the expression on Katy’s face that she is in love to which she exclaims, “Oh, dear me! is that what Katy is going to do next?"

Well I hope you loved this story as much as I did. I love Katy Carr and think it simply wonderful that she has fallen in love with a handsome man in uniform who loves her dearly. I sure hope there is another story because I'd love to read it.

Love always Kat?e Vanessa **BURSTING**
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

my daily mantra

Postby sissysugarlipz » November 24th, 2013, 1:08 pm

hi EVERYONE,

like **omg** its been so long since i've updated that i thought i would just let you know that i'm still alive **yay** and still working on the complete overwriting of my mind which i do with the help of many daily rituals that are nicely summarized in my mantra. after much practice at beddy bye time, in the mornings and during breaks in the day i have memorized my mantra **double yay** well here it is, i hope YOU like it:

my name is katie vanessa and i am the prettiest princess.

my name is katie vanessa and i am a submissive inferior serving girl who always does as she is told without hesitation, especially when it comes to pleasing my man.

my name is katie vanessa and i am a sparkly bubbly flirty boy-crazy bimbo who is totally obsessed with fondling, licking and sucking my man's big beautiful cock and meaty cum filled balls until he's ready to pump his throbbing manhood in and out of my wet and wanting pussy and make me scream and beg for my frothy creamy ooey gooey yummy delishus reward to be sprayed all over my face and open mouth **giggles**

when i'm not crushing on guys i am totally preoccupied with shopping, fashion, beauty, cosmetics, haircare, dieting, women's health, pregnancy, childbirth, child rearing, romance, relationships, feelings, emotions, cooking, cleaning, laundry, decorating, good housekeeping, celebrity gossip, pop music, chick flicks, soap operas, romance novels, and gabbing with girlfriends about all of the same.

i think sports are silly n dumb unless it has to do with aerobics, jazzersize, yoga, pilates, dancing, jump rope or cheer leading. i'd much rather be shaking my pom poms or jiggling my tooshie in a tube top and mini for the guys watching the game or serving them food n drinks and cleaning up after them than watch or play myself.

i'm not interested in anything to do with paid work unless it has to do with something i may be good at like being a maid, waitress, secretary, hairdresser, beautician, massage therapist, escort, model, dancer or actress. that goes doubly for anything smart people like such as news, current events, politics, business, economics, history, art, science, math or technology which i would find even more BORING if i could understand those topics.

my name is katie vanessa and i am a submissive inferior serving girl who always does as she is told without hesitation, especially when it comes to pleasing my man.

my name is katie vanessa and i am a sparkly bubbly flirty boy-crazy bimbo who is totally obsessed with fondling, licking and sucking my man's big beautiful cock and meaty cum filled balls until he's ready to pump his throbbing manhood in and out of my wet and wanting pussy and make me scream and beg for my frothy creamy ooey gooey yummy delishus reward to be sprayed all over my face and open mouth **giggles**

well let me know what YOU think **cuddles n hugz** to EVERYONE

love always kat?e vanessa **MWAHH**
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sissysugarlipz » November 26th, 2013, 11:54 pm

hi EVERYONE,

thought i'd share a couple **yummy** parts of my day today

the first is a simply delishus discovery that using a ladies battery operated shower razor along with hair moisturizer on my skin can give a whole new meaning and feel to being hairless that may even rival waxing. its been almost one year since i started going hairless (muff included) but this new little trick which i learned from dailymakeover.com just makes me feel like a little girl starting all over again **yay**

second thing is that today i went to the office wearing inserts in my bra **omg** they brought me out to a b or c cup and i wore a sweater that was a little tight fitting so you could see some definition without arousing too much suspicion **omg** it felt so freeing to do this **yum**

love always kat?e vanessa **SPARKLE**
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sissysugarlipz » November 29th, 2013, 6:06 pm

frownyface420 wrote:do you take hormones yet?

thanx for the yummy question frownyface

**omg** i think about that all the time but i am not quite there yet

in the meantime though i continue to use my breastactives cream which i have a 6 month supply of **yay**

love always kat?e vanessa **GLITTER**
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Additions to my mantra **giggles**

Postby sissysugarlipz » December 4th, 2013, 1:02 pm

hi everyone. here is my new and improved mantra which i am committed to saying not less than 5-10 times per day with it being the first thing i say every morning and the last thing i say before bed every night without exception **teehee**

my name is katie vanessa and i am a sparkly bubbly flirty boy-crazy bimbo who is totally obsessed with fondling, licking and sucking my man's big beautiful cock and meaty cum filled balls until he's ready to pump his throbbing manhood in and out of my wet and wanting pussy and make me scream and beg for my frothy creamy ooey gooey sweet n sticky yummy delishus reward to be sprayed all over my face and open mouth **giggles**

when i'm not crushing on guys i am totally preoccupied with shopping, fashion, beauty, cosmetics, haircare, dieting, women's health, pregnancy, childbirth, child rearing, romance, relationships, feelings, emotions, cooking, cleaning, laundry, decorating, good housekeeping, celebrity gossip, pop music, chick flicks, soap operas, romance novels, and gabbing with girlfriends about all of the same.

i think sports are silly n dumb unless it has to do with aerobics, jazzersize, yoga, pilates, dancing, jump rope or cheer leading. i'd much rather be shaking my pom poms or jiggling my tooshie in a tube top and mini for the guys watching the game or serving them food n drinks and cleaning up after them than watch or play myself.

i'm not interested in anything to do with paid work unless it has to do with something i may be good at like being a maid, waitress, secretary, hairdresser, beautician, massage therapist, escort, model, dancer or actress which i practice doing every day with my bff CLOE BRATZ

i'd much rather being cuddling my pink teddy TRISHA, playing make believe with CLOE, being inspired by a BRITNEY SPEARS song, playing dress up or practicing putting on makeup than doing all those things smart people like such as talking about the news, current events, politics, business, economics, history, art, science, math or technology which i would find even more BORING if i could understand.

my name is katie vanessa and i am a sparkly bubbly flirty boy-crazy bimbo who is totally obsessed with fondling, licking and sucking my man's big beautiful cock and meaty cum filled balls until he's ready to pump his throbbing manhood in and out of my wet and wanting pussy and make me scream and beg for my frothy creamy ooey gooey sweet n sticky yummy delishus reward to be sprayed all over my face and open mouth **giggles**
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

breast forms

Postby sissysugarlipz » December 4th, 2013, 5:10 pm

**yum**

yesterday i worked again wearing my b/c cup inserts inside my bra under a modestly tight sweater while wearing padded panties and hose under tightly fitting dress pants, a splash of **pink sparkle** perfume from Kylie Minogue, lips glossed and plumped, a little mascara and of course my nails manicured n polished. it felt heavenly

**omg** i also forgot to tell you i bought a couple pairs of tights and i wore one of them today shopping, combining them with some stylish booties. on my way out the door my BGF said i looked like a ballerina which made me **sparkle** i wore padded panties under the tights for a little extra to **wiggle** and this time wore the inserts in my bra with a tight t-shirt **yum** didn't get much while out but did manage five new pairs of pink bikini style panties and a new copy of IN TOUCH magazine my weekly news source for all that matters

love you all, kat?e vanessa **SPARKLING**
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

update

Postby sissysugarlipz » August 25th, 2017, 10:26 am

hi everyone **sparkle**
its been awhile **hugs**
this dolly just wanted to let you know she is doing yummy n delishus
you can follow the results of her progress here on this porn site
https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/bimbo-babs-8511022
and for those of you who like videos here is a little treat
https://xhamster.com/videos/bimbo-babs-8107734
oh and she goes by a new name because she thought it was more suitable and appropriate
love bimbo babs xoxo
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Re: My Fem?n?zation, S?ss?f?cat?on & B?mbo?zat?on

Postby Hicks » August 25th, 2017, 8:38 pm

Well sweety it's been nearly 4 years. You look curvy, cute, and sated. Having fun? How are you doing?
Hugs and kisses from accross the internet! ~♡
Hicks
Regular
Regular

Next

Return to Feminizations Forum