Sissy FIles: Script and MP3 available for download.(stage1)

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Sissy FIles: Script and MP3 available for download.(stage1)

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » March 16th, 2013, 3:32 am

For all my sissies-to-be, or even sissies that are. I have started the "Sissy Files" . Stage 1 is available for download in script as well as enhanced mp3 in high quality ttf voice (female). also download the "no penis" mp3 for reinforcement of shrinkage.

I am working on stage two currently. look for the banner announcing its arrival on this site. or, check the New files section on file downloads.

~Mistress Squirrel :twisted:
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby 24AR34 » March 16th, 2013, 5:07 pm

I can't rave enough about these files. Though short, they're somehow more effective than the long rambling files I've previously encountered. I've noticed effects in listening to this file and a few related files (by same author) in under a week!
24AR34
Regular
Regular

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » March 22nd, 2013, 9:54 pm

"its not the length of the file, but how you use it " ;)

it is designed to get the message across without bogging you down with a lengthy induction. especially the loops that i create. once you are conditioned to the voice. you will automatically absorb the information, logically and process it.
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slaveclitty » March 24th, 2013, 2:23 am

Hello,

Would it be possible that you upload your sissy stages files somewhere else ? Cause I no longer have a premium membership and I can't download them.

I would love to become a sissy and your files seem so great.
slaveclitty

Return to Feminizations Forum