im looking for a file..

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

im looking for a file..

Postby NeKofLiP » December 14th, 2005, 6:28 pm

im looking for a file that is identical to curse stroke sissy , minus the part about bisexuality , changing of diet , and growing breasts.

i currently am kind of busy , giving me not much time to download every file in the feminization category and listen to the whole thing.

most simply i am searching for a file that will create desires to become a crossdressing , submissive sissy

thx
NeKofLiP
Regular
Regular

your file

Postby strictausmstr » December 15th, 2005, 5:21 pm

why don't you get a 'tist to work with you?

If you achieve trance readily, then implanting the suggestions and directions you desire should not be terribly hard for you to have delivered :)

Good luck
strictausmstr
Regular
Regular

Postby NeKofLiP » December 15th, 2005, 6:10 pm

um...well you see.. im not the kind of person who can share these feelings/desires with anyone else , even a hypnotist. :( i suppose ill just make a vote on something like what i described
NeKofLiP
Regular
Regular

Postby anthrax » December 15th, 2005, 8:01 pm

You could always record something like this yourself. Simply write a script, there are pleanty of helpfull people on this site that could help you with wording and things like that, then record it. If you have a problem with the sound of your own voice, then you could ask someone else to do it for you.

Hell, I've been toying with the idea of doing it myself for a bit now. I just suck at the script part, and I don't respond very well to my own voice. I might be will to do it for somebody else though, if they didn't mind my Aussie accent. :)

What's the point of becoming something in life...

...why can't I just be me...?
anthrax
Regular
Regular

Postby mr_pink » December 16th, 2005, 12:07 pm

Google mp3directcut. That'll let you cut the offending parts out of the file, and it's really easy to use. I've used to it to clean up one or two files in the past.
mr_pink
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum