Needing help in releasing the woman inside

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Needing help in releasing the woman inside

Postby Yamigalence » June 6th, 2013, 4:41 am

I am slightly nervous, but I can not deny my overwhelming need to be feminized. Ideally I would like a mistress or master who can shape my body and mind so I can be a sexy, bisexual, nympho my innermost heart tells me I am. If interested please pm me for further info. I will do anything that isn't considered illegal to facilitate my request if the master can supply the goods or funds to do so (I even will do humiliating things if they want)
Yamigalence

Postby Yamigalence » June 11th, 2013, 2:39 am

Slave now has a kind yet strict master now. I love master more than my own life and will be a kinky little slut for his pleasure.
Yamigalence

Postby Jenni88 » June 11th, 2013, 5:57 am

thats great! I hope i can find a master like that as well
Jenni88

Postby Yamigalence » June 11th, 2013, 6:12 pm

My master is looking for more slaves and thinks that you would be a good one for him to take. Master has made me get to the edge of orgasm 8 times before Making me cum like a girl Then having me clean my cum soaked panties like Any girl should.
Yamigalence

Postby SissyAmy85 » June 12th, 2013, 7:46 am

You should warn your master not to be so generous with taking in slaves or he will soon find himself overcome with slaves =P
SissyAmy85

Postby Yamigalence » September 3rd, 2013, 5:38 am

Unfortunately, I have been abandoned by the master that was working with me. So if there are any mistresses out there who are up to my request, I gladly offer my submission to you.
Yamigalence

Return to Feminizations Forum