real life transformation with WMM help

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Postby tammy2052 » July 18th, 2013, 4:53 am

Feminisation tapes make me feel fem but how do you jump from feeling to actually believing 24/7 is it just a case of constant prolonged use or am I missing something basic in my approach?
Would appreciate any advice on how to make changes permanent by being able to really believe all the time to move from just feeling
Best wishes Tammy
tammy2052

Postby Marian » July 18th, 2013, 5:47 am

... hypnosis may be powerful but is no magic - one day you must take hormones ...
Marian
Regular
Regular

Postby Jerm » July 18th, 2013, 7:56 am

You naughty girl! I'm really loving all the pics you've posted on fetlife! I'm glad to see that you are enjoying my files. Plus, you seem to be so much happier now that you are letting go of all of those unnecessary complicated thoughts. Remember, you look especially lovely in pink and wearing it will help you to let go and enjoy yourself! :wink:
Jerm

Clearly the last and greatest frontier is the human mind.
Jerm
Regular
Regular

Postby Jerm » July 19th, 2013, 2:30 am

I've just posted a new file called 'Makeup Addicted Slut'. It's another loopable semi-subliminal. This one is designed to make the listener find themselves absolutely addicted to wearing makeup. Additionally the file helps to train the listener to want to be s good little slut. Good little sluts love to look sexy and love to give pleasure. Enjoy!
Jerm

Jerm
Regular
Regular

Postby kslava » July 19th, 2013, 4:15 pm

Nice photos! You look great! :)
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kslava » July 19th, 2013, 4:42 pm

Jerm, I found your files, but they only seem to lead to php pages (with comments). I can't find any link to actually download a file. I'm not over a 10 minimum this month. I am logged in. Am I missing something on how to load the ones that aren't listed as priced or premium? Have I already become a ditz? Hehe

I'm very interested in [url=http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/2304/Bimbo-Training-Subliminal.php]Bimbo Training Subliminal[/url].[/url]
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kslava » July 19th, 2013, 6:51 pm

I think an effective file isn't just subliminals, but has several aspects including binaurals, layered tracks, and other techniques. NLP is also pretty neat, though I don't hear it often here as it is a very specialized kind of thing. Subliminals are a nice underlayer.
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jerm » July 19th, 2013, 7:49 pm

@frownyface420: There are varying opinions on the effectiveness of legitimate subliminals. I personally believe that the subconscious is constantly taking in stimuli and processing it for use in our lives. That being said, I have significantly more faith in what I call 'semi-subliminal' type of stimuli; that being suggestions or mantras that you can audibly hear but are delivered in an almost overwhelming pattern. I'm proud of my semi-subliminal files and I think that those of you who try them will enjoy the effect they have on you. Plus, you can just put them on an mp3 player on repeat for hours while doing chores, or reading or virtually anything. ..believe it or not I occasionally make naughty files for myself as well which is why I've been able to perfect the techniques I use for both my actual hypnosis files and my semi-subs.

@kslava: I've heard from other users that there seems to be a problem with a few of my old files. I find this rather concerning as I no longer have the originals of most of my previously provided files. I do intend to make a bimbo semi-sub in the near future, as well as several actual files. There is a full out permanent bimbo training hypnosis file that I intend to post in the coming week that should be quite pleasurable for those seeking to have an empty cotton candy mind and endless sexual cravings.
Jerm

Jerm
Regular
Regular

Postby kslava » July 19th, 2013, 8:33 pm

The brainlessness and cotton candy mind part is my favorite bit.
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum