Demasculinized

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Demasculinized

Postby Marian » July 22nd, 2013, 3:53 am

I am looking for a demasculinisation-file - but without feminization. A file that takes all masculinity away without feminization so it leaves me genderless.

Any suggestion?
Marian
Regular
Regular

Postby ParanoidLord » July 22nd, 2013, 10:48 pm

Pure demasculinisation/androgyny files are probably going to be relatively rare, but if you look around, you should find some. The WMM user Senna has some files that focus on emasculating your genitalia - "Dick and Balls Shrinkage" and "No More Erections" are the ones you'd probably be looking for. However, since Senna does a lot of feminization files as well, those might have some feminizing suggestions in them - make sure to check before you actually listen during trance.
(Don't) avoid the noid.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Marian » July 25th, 2013, 12:18 am

ParanoidLord wrote:Pure demasculinisation/androgyny files are probably going to be relatively rare, but if you look around, you should find some.

Yes, this is true. This is also the reason why I want to be childish, having a childlike sexually. Actually, I just want to get rid of adult sexuality and "child" is a detour to.

Thank you!
Marian
Regular
Regular

Postby Marian » July 30th, 2013, 3:34 am

The trick at all genital shrinking files is the linking of arousal and the feeling of becoming tiny. Look at the successfull teeny-weenie-file - it increases the sexual pleasure while shrinking the genitals.

But I like to become totally desexed, this means feeling no (sexual) arousal anymore so I can't use a file with this architecture - this would be counterproductive. I want to be sex- and genderless.

To transform the arousal into something non-sexual (eg. childlike curiosity or urge to explore) is OK as it is OK to transform the body into a pre-sexual state ...
Marian
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum