A Feminine Voice Confession and Affirmation

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

A Feminine Voice Confession and Affirmation

Postby WillBfun » August 4th, 2013, 11:09 am

I've just posted a file called, "A Feminine Voice Confession and Affirmation" in the Feminization section; which is an affirmation file for those wishing to develop their feminine voice, and is a slight re-write, and new TTS female voice version of Mollycuddle's original "Female Voice Confess" script file.

And working on this got me wondering about the other mp3 files here, and elsewhere on the Internet, that others have used to develop their feminine voices.

I've also seen some great vids on YouTube that are inspirational too.

But I'd really love to read about what anyone here has found that worked for them, free or not.

WillBFun
WillBfun

Postby kslava » August 6th, 2013, 11:41 pm

I just recently saw a voice training video that pretty much sums up exactly how I did it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a02_j7PGTPI
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mollycuddle » August 24th, 2013, 9:33 pm

This version of the file has replaced mine on my personal playlist.
Thanks.

I started with Melanie Anne Phillps techniques, and practiced in the car to and from work.
Then I discovered a binaural beat maker app for my phone and used tha to create a tone. And using headphones I could hear a resonance in my ears when I was speaking in that tone range. I can pass on the phone now, great for prank calls. But I still need help with my confidence in face to face conversations with strangers. Maybe I Should write a file, or maybe just a script for the OP since they do my stuff better than i do, I hope that only sounds a little jealous and bitchy.
Also CandiFla on youtube was helpful.
Much Molly Hugs and encouragement to all the sisters in their journey. :D :D :D :D
Mollycuddle
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum