A big step for me but still a long way to go.

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

A big step for me but still a long way to go.

Postby Happyelf04 » October 16th, 2013, 3:00 am

Hello to everyone here.
I have no idea where to start, but i ll try.A few days ago (2) i outed myself as transgender, my family was surprised, but they didn t overreact. they accept me how i am. I was so happy about the fact that my outing wasn t that bad and ran to the next Doc as fast as possible.
He was sending me to a psychologist and said here i will get real help.
But then the "terror" beginns.
I was lucky and got to the psy the next day ( normally you have to wait a few weeks), but as we were talking i was asking about the hormones and he said i have to live as woman for 1-2years before i can get them and i was shocked, coz im 21 and i got really late in puberty ( still no adams appel, don t have to shave don t want to be fully male and then becomming fully female i know a lot about transition the beard doesn t go away and the voice is not changin.so im afraid if i have to wait the time i will be fully male)
Now my question here is, do the hormon change files work like the real hormonetherapy, or is it even possible to achive something with hypnosis?
And another question is (a bit humiliating) does anyone know where i could buy the hormones somewhere without waiting 1 or 2 years?
Sorry for taking your time i appreciate any answers.
Your Happyelf :3
Happyelf04

Postby diode168 » October 16th, 2013, 9:58 pm

Congratulations on coming out. It's good you have a supportive family.

Firstly I beg of you do NOT under any circumstances buy hormones off the internet having had to treat people who have consumed / injected some very very bad stuff it's really not worth the risk.
That being said if you are going to take hormones before a psychologist refers you birth control especially birth patches are the way to go applied to the arms or as instructed. NEVER breast as this will sore your risk of breast cancer and other nasty's by a lot for the same result as having it on your arm.

Otherwise you can always look into plants containing phytoestrogen but they don't really have as much as effect on people as most claim. However breast can easily form.

Now as for the files. From the results people have reported on hormone change files I would have to say yes they are able to change your hormone levels. The mechanism behind them I have no idea but they do work. Just make sure it's what you want (yes cliche I know).

If you want a really good example at the power of hypnosis look up sarnoga's curse of the teenie weenie.
diode168
Guru
Guru

rules; when flexible are good

Postby Plaat » October 16th, 2013, 10:15 pm

For true transfolk; those 2 year rules are there of a reason. True; real transitions take time and done right..means they were done right. there's been enough people doing it to know whats good and whats bad; live as a woman; its small steps; and makes the late you the best you. At least; thats how I've come to understand this stuff from my trans friends.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Happyelf04 » October 19th, 2013, 10:15 am

Thank you so much for your answers, but sadly noone knows how i feel right know.Im so depressed coz to be honest I really thought someone could tell me a good site for getting hormones,I don t want to wait all the 2 years i can only repeat myself i don t have to shave (yet) no hair in my face or under my armpits and my voice is still so high like a teenager. I don t want to lose it to the puberty (final changes). I don t know what to do right now.
Since 2 days im listening to the file Curse Hormonechange, but im really afraid that it couldn t work on me.
Im sorry that i might look like im rushing forward but after the outing I don t want to evolve more male anymore, coz i don t have to hide my "true" self.

my problem is im so euphoric about that new situation that i would rather buy some hormones i even searched for something.Could anyone give me an advice even if you would say don t do it im really really under pressure. :cry:
ur Happyelf
Happyelf04

Postby aeroue » October 19th, 2013, 7:13 pm

It all depends on the country you are from.

However if you are from some western free country then you should have choices.

If you are with a national health service right now then you can bypass their rules by going to a private clinic. So long as you got the cash.

Two years is bullshit.
aeroue
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mollycuddle » October 20th, 2013, 1:44 am

Good luck .
Mollycuddle
Regular
Regular

Postby genemcd234 » October 21st, 2013, 9:29 pm

Happyelf04 wrote:Thank you so much for your answers, but sadly noone knows how i feel right know.Im so depressed coz to be honest I really thought someone could tell me a good site for getting hormones,I don t want to wait all the 2 years i can only repeat myself i don t have to shave (yet) no hair in my face or under my armpits and my voice is still so high like a teenager. I don t want to lose it to the puberty (final changes). I don t know what to do right now.
Since 2 days im listening to the file Curse Hormonechange, but im really afraid that it couldn t work on me.
Im sorry that i might look like im rushing forward but after the outing I don t want to evolve more male anymore, coz i don t have to hide my "true" self.

my problem is im so euphoric about that new situation that i would rather buy some hormones i even searched for something.Could anyone give me an advice even if you would say don t do it im really really under pressure. :cry:
ur Happyelf

It sounds like what you are looking for *right now* is an anti-androgen so that you can avoid maculinizing changes. This link gives tips about lifestyle changes and herbs that can help suppress testosterone production: http://www.ehow.com/how_7799155_lower-androgens-naturally.html

Also, if you have an acne problem - or think you might - you may be able to convince a regular physician to give you a prescription for spiro as an acne treatment: https://www.healthtap.com/user_questions/114914-can-i-use-an-antiandrogen-for-treating-oily-skin

Best of luck to you!
genemcd234

Postby Scarlett_S » October 22nd, 2013, 11:52 pm

I got my HRT recommendation letter within 9 months of my first therapy date, but I guess it normally doesn't take that long. I'm from the US, though.
Scarlett_S
Regular
Regular

Postby Portalboat » October 26th, 2013, 3:33 pm

I don't know where you're from, but the Harry Benjamin standards (the most commonly used standards for the care of TG people, at least in the US) were recently updated (2010 or so). Your therapist might have an outdated version. That 1-2 year requirement was kinda considered barbaric and was removed in the most recent version.
Portalboat

Postby kslava » November 4th, 2013, 4:42 pm

The Harry Benjamin Standards of Care have been updated to the World Professional Association of Transgender Health's Standards of Care.

See the link here: http://www.wpath.org/site_page.cfm?pk_association_webpage_menu=1351&pk_association_webpage=3926
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum