Becoming Shemale with benefits

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Becoming Shemale with benefits

Postby macyfemme » October 28th, 2013, 4:49 am

I want to become a shemale with benefits honestly. I live on the east coast and I want to become shemale or transgendered. I do not want to become a female totally.... that would defeat what I want n my life. I want the best of both worlds and am willing to become a slave to do this. I am willing to be owned and used as seen fit. I am willing t become a sexual slave for this, I feel I will be complete when I am able to become what I believe to be perfect for me. I want large breasts and a narrower waist and I want to suck cock and willingly give my ass pussy at my new owners command without hesitation. I will go through any means for my new owner to do this. I want to be his entirely. I want to be a six foot tall Amazon Goddess Slave.

Any help or files that can help me with my dream would be greatly appreciated.
macyfemme

Postby medoche71 » November 8th, 2013, 4:12 am

i want the same thing.

I'm in France. I want to meet a master who will put me under forced feminization.

I give him my body to make a female body of his dreams, surgery, hormones.

If he transforms me in shemale, i'll belong to him. He can use me as a sextoy, as a maid, maybe he can rent me to his friends or to unknown people.

In exchange, he'll have to pay for all the surgery, and give me a house to live with him.

Any volunteer?
medoche71
Regular
Regular

Postby Liann » November 13th, 2013, 3:53 pm

There are some black pimp gangs that take on shemale hoes. They'll take you in, tie you up, gang rape you for weeks, get you implants and cinch you in corsets with padlocks.

There are lots of videos at XHamster.com and XVideos.com that give a picture of exactly what you are asking for.

http://xhamster.com/movies/1280563/black_owned_sissy_trainer.html
http://xhamster.com/user/emperorhypnos

Just get into drag and go over the the thug side of town at night and your wish will come true.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby macyfemme » December 6th, 2013, 11:48 pm

Thank you for the links... They are very helpful. ;)
I still dream of someone helping me achieve my dream and maybe become part of someone elses dreams and fantasies. I so want to have large breasts and wide hips and a nice fuckable bubble butt. I hope it happens. I am still doing what I can on my own, but I am still willing to put myself into personal servitude for the rest of my life to become someones sexual play thing if I could become a true shemale. Sigh...
I can dream :)
macyfemme

Postby ridd » December 8th, 2013, 1:52 am

I cannot but end up wondering all that is fine till we sissies are ,say 35 max.What happens when we are 50-55 or 60.What happens then? A 60 years old sissy with absolutely no skill or relevance?

Can you picture a wrinkled 60 year old sissy with no home/shelter....probably living in the street,who desperately wants to get fucked but she is old so no one bothers.Harassed by authorities as the person is neither male or female so most probably will end up with male prison population....where she may find a better arrangement than in the streets.

Since she willingly became a sex slave with a master and thereby most probably left her immediate family who will be there for her when she is old and lying on her death bed.

Everybody wants a fantasy master who will provide everything in return of sexual favour but what happens in future?

Six years in this feminization scene but I am yet to find a good answer to these questions?

Although no one asked but my two cents - 1.Have a future plan.
2.Get a relevant job skill. 3.Don't rely on sexual favours 4.Build relationships with accepting people 4.Again ,have a future plan.
ridd

Postby jan » December 9th, 2013, 7:28 pm

Ridd - you wrote what I was thinking. The fantasy can be very sexy, but what of your Master decides he wants you to work at making bricks in his brick factory 12 hours a day, 7 days a week? Being a real slave means having no power to object to anything.

The reality is not like the indulgent fantasy you all are painting. The idea that someone is going to pay for your surgery and pay to feed and house you is very unlikely. There are not even many real girls who can find a man who will do that for them.

Better to focus on what will be necessary to earn a decent living in the real world, and pay your own way for the life you want - striking a balance between the person and body you want, and what you have to do, and be, to live comfortably in society. Boring, I know, but bimboizing yourself so you can look cute stand on the unemployment line is not a good fantasy either.
jan
Regular
Regular

Postby MayTong » December 15th, 2013, 6:46 pm

I'm starting to get into Red light which has that kind of thing in cyberspace
MayTong
Regular
Regular

Postby Mercurioso » March 11th, 2014, 10:15 am

What's Red Light?
Last edited by Mercurioso on May 7th, 2014, 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mercurioso

Postby Alien4420 » March 11th, 2014, 1:58 pm

ridd wrote:I cannot but end up wondering all that is fine till we sissies are ,say 35 max.What happens when we are 50-55 or 60.What happens then? A 60 years old sissy with absolutely no skill or relevance?

That's why I stopped listening to Stroke Sissy. I was already middle aged and I had to think who is going to want an old sissy?

I suspect the opposite is also true. I heard from one guy once, not a master but an admirer who complained that he'd take in young t-girl wannabes, pay for their breasts and surgery, and then once they were set up they'd leave him.

So realistically a lot of young t-girls end up as hoes because they can't make a living, and get awful cheap silicone injections that make them beautiful and then disfigure them. And a lot of t-girls end up with one another.

Meanwhile, a lot of admirers who want t-girls are rejected by transsexuals who want SRS and are creeped out by the idea of a guy who wants them for the very piece of equipment they despise.

It's a muddle . . .
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Sparkee » April 25th, 2014, 8:52 pm

I am just starting to transition to a feminine body after almost 10 years of hypno and herbs, now I am looking into stronger hormones. I still remember wanting to be more feminine as a teenager but didn't really know what was happening. Right now I think the best I can look is like a guy dressed up like a female. If I knew then what I know now I would have started transitioning when I was a teenager or in my early 20's. I still like being male as well as a strong urge to be more feminine.
Sparkee

Postby Alien4420 » April 26th, 2014, 9:51 am

Definitely. The earlier you take hormones the better. I took them in late adolescence, which was early enough so that I could be quite passable if I went for electrolysis -- wide hips, rounded jaw, female height, etc. After your early 20's you can still get significant feminization, though, and if you have a slim build you can be passable even if you're tall.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby MasterJack » April 26th, 2014, 11:04 am

Here is my new shemale slave file: [url]http://bit.ly/1ip61BH[/url] Leave feedback in the following thread: [url]http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=12140[/url] Since you live in the east coast, and I live in the UK, the benefits part might have to be left out. But hopefully this file will help you with your transformation, if you were closer I would have loved to make you into my beautiful shemale slut.
No longer distributing my files.
MasterJack
Mentor
Mentor

lovely topic

Postby darkstorm » June 4th, 2014, 10:20 am

I agree with ridd altought my fantasies is still strong, getting feminized and owned...altought i should make a plan in advance....for what can be next
darkstorm

Return to Feminizations Forum